Bill Clinton had 'nightmares' about future of country after leaving office

Does he mean he knew that China was going to crush the West? Exactly what is he referring to?

It's been generally suggested that Clinton was the beginning of the decline of American influence around the globe. He also blamed the GOP for Cancel Culture.

Former President Bill Clinton said he had "nightmares" about what could happen to the future of the U.S. after he left office.

Clinton said while in office he was "often kept up late at night worrying" about things like Russia’s potential to slip back into communism.

"After I left office when I had more free time I had more nightmares thinking about what else could go wrong in our country," Clinton, who was succeeded by President George W. Bush, said.

The 42nd president appeared on ITV’s show Lorraine with author James Patterson to promote their new book "The President’s Daughter."

"By and large I think I have been really happy. I think it’s a foolish thing to spend a day wishing you could do something you can’t do anymore. I made a promise to myself when I was president I wouldn’t do that. It’s been an eventful 20 years since I left office," he said. "I’ve been very fortunate because under President Bush and President Obama I was given a lot of chances to help."

Though he didn’t mention helping the Biden administration, Clinton heaped praise on the White House’s current occupant. "I’m happy for President Biden because I think he’s fortunate to be serving at a time when the challenges meet his skill set and his state of mind."

Clinton then turned to cancel culture, which he blamed on Republicans.

Does Billy wonder how his rape victims sleep at night?

BillyBoy lowered the mortgage lending standards which led to the real estate bubble and the Great Recession.
The Clinton administration forced banks to make risky loans and the loans were bundled with good loans and sold to lending institutions as good loans. The scam lasted into Bush's 2nd term when democrats regained the majority in congress. Democrat Barney Frank took over chairpersonship of the powerful House Banking committee which had oversight responsibility for Fannie Mae. Fannie collapsed under his watch just in time to bring down the economy in the biggest October surprise in history and ushered in Barry Hussein. Oh yeah, Bill Clinton bypassed congress and bombed a defenseless country in Europe when he was literally caught with his pants down.

Bill Clinton had 'nightmares' about future of country after leaving office​

Bush inherited a balanced budget with a projected surplus and turned that into total economic collapse through his stupidity.
How, Bonkers, when the democratic congress controls all the spending and regulations?

And let not forget the GOP's war in Iraq.
The one all the democrats agreed with, Bonker?

Then trump fucked up covid
By spending billions getting us a vaccine in 5 months instead of 18 to 60?

and left the country in shambles.
Forced to endure the state lockdowns the blue governors forced on us, Bonky? You mean you think the country could have gone through a global pandemic under Biden and everything would just somehow be right as rain, Booby?? So you are saying the shutdowns were all a political ploy?

Clinton, Obama, and Biden all had to fix GOP fuck ups, and all inherited a GOP devastated country.
Which devastated country did Clinton inherit from Reagan and Bush?
Which devastated country did Obama inherit from the democrats congress? Or are you going to stand there claiming GW "devastated" the country his last 6 months in office? Indeed, we were devastate by BILL CLINTON, Fucker, for his letting Bin Laden skate free to go on and attack us on 9/11, asshole.
And Biden inherited the best country in AGES, idiot, save for the global pandemic that NOT ONE FIRST WORLD COUNTRY on the planet escaped from, unscathed. Trump was the major force in our getting through it.

Meantime, Cuomo in NYC killed tens of thousands putting Covid patients locked up confined with the elderly.

None of them inherited a good country at all, it was gutted by GOP policy
If it gummed up the works for you idiots for years, then it was all worth it and we'd gladly do it again.

BillyBoy lowered the mortgage lending standards which led to the real estate bubble and the Great Recession.
The Clinton administration forced banks to make risky loans and the loans were bundled with good loans and sold to lending institutions as good loans. The scam lasted into Bush's 2nd term when democrats regained the majority in congress. Democrat Barney Frank took over chairpersonship of the powerful House Banking committee which had oversight responsibility for Fannie Mae. Fannie collapsed under his watch just in time to bring down the economy in the biggest October surprise in history and ushered in Barry Hussein. Oh yeah, Bill Clinton bypassed congress and bombed a defenseless country in Europe when he was literally caught with his pants down.

No no, it was all Dubya's fault

(Insert sarcasm)

What the fuck are you talking about. Bill Clinton was the most popular president of the last 40 years. He left office with nearly 70% approval rating.
You mean the most popular with DEMOCRATS in 40 years until Obumma came along to give you the next mental rimjob.
  • BILL CLINTON, embroiled in scandal and shame throughout his presidency.
  • BILL CLINTON, only impeached president of the 20th century.
  • BILL CLINTON, who tried to steal the dishes from the WH while renting out the Lincoln bedroom for contributions.
  • BILL CLINTON, who sold nation secrets on missile technology from Loral to the Chinese which made them a global threat with ICBMs.
  • BILL CLINTON, whose wife has been under more criminal investigations than Jimmy Hoffa and Al Capone combined.
  • BILL CLINTON, whose has a trail of dead bodies following him.
  • BILL CLINTON, who has a dozen assault and rape cases surrounding him along with a string of suicided associates.
  • BILL CLINTON, who upon getting his high rating from the idiot voters, took us straight into 9/11, 3,000 dead and 25 years of war with his failed effort to stop bin Laden.
Yep, "best president ever" in the eyes of the delusional buffoon mental defectives.

In his nightmares Epstein had hidden cameras in Bill's boinking cabana...

Does he mean he knew that China was going to crush the West? Exactly what is he referring to?

It's been generally suggested that Clinton was the beginning of the decline of American influence around the globe. He also blamed the GOP for Cancel Culture.

Former President Bill Clinton said he had "nightmares" about what could happen to the future of the U.S. after he left office.

Clinton said while in office he was "often kept up late at night worrying" about things like Russia’s potential to slip back into communism.

"After I left office when I had more free time I had more nightmares thinking about what else could go wrong in our country," Clinton, who was succeeded by President George W. Bush, said.

The 42nd president appeared on ITV’s show Lorraine with author James Patterson to promote their new book "The President’s Daughter."

"By and large I think I have been really happy. I think it’s a foolish thing to spend a day wishing you could do something you can’t do anymore. I made a promise to myself when I was president I wouldn’t do that. It’s been an eventful 20 years since I left office," he said. "I’ve been very fortunate because under President Bush and President Obama I was given a lot of chances to help."

Though he didn’t mention helping the Biden administration, Clinton heaped praise on the White House’s current occupant. "I’m happy for President Biden because I think he’s fortunate to be serving at a time when the challenges meet his skill set and his state of mind."

Clinton wasn't the beginning. The beginning was in 1789 when the Constitution was written.

The decline started before the rise, what made the rise is also part of what made the decline.

It's kind of inevitable that nations will rise and fall. It's happened so many times for it to be a coincidence. It's HUMAN NATURE.

China's the same. China is rising and it's implementing its own downfall in maybe 50, maybe 100, maybe 300 years time. But it will come.

Clinton wasn't the beginning. The beginning was in 1789 when the Constitution was written.

The decline started before the rise, what made the rise is also part of what made the decline.

It's kind of inevitable that nations will rise and fall. It's happened so many times for it to be a coincidence. It's HUMAN NATURE.

China's the same. China is rising and it's implementing its own downfall in maybe 50, maybe 100, maybe 300 years time. But it will come.
but we didn't need help from trump speeding our downfall

What the fuck are you talking about. Bill Clinton was the most popular president of the last 40 years. He left office with nearly 70% approval rating.
You mean the most popular with DEMOCRATS in 40 years until Obumma came along to give you the next mental rimjob.
  • BILL CLINTON, who tried to steal the dishes from the WH while renting out the Lincoln bedroom for contributions.
  • BILL CLINTON, who sold nation secrets on missile technology from Loral to the Chinese which made them a global threat with ICBMs.
  • BILL CLINTON, whose wife has been under more criminal investigations than Jimmy Hoffa and Al Capone combined.
  • BILL CLINTON, who has a dozen assault and rape cases surrounding him along with a string of suicided associates.
  • BILL CLINTON, who upon getting his high rating from the idiot voters, took us straight into 9/11, 3,000 dead and 25 years of war with his failed effort to stop bin Laden.
Yep, "best president ever" in the eyes of the delusional buffoon mental defectives.
I love watching you people flail over Bill Clinton's success and Golden Age of prosperity.

Bush and the GOP inherited a balanced budget with a projected surpluss and they fucked that up and crashed the economy something fierce. Biggest crash in 80 years.
Then the GOP started a War in Iraq we didn't need and they couldn't win that war.
Now you try and somehow blame the dems for that war even it was 100% GOP all the way, GOP planned, GOP and Fox News pumped, and GOP promoted. If you opposed the war you were labeled unAmerican by Foxnews and the GOP.

The Bill Clinton Golden Age of Prosperity had High growth, High jobs, and no debt.
Trump had low growth, barely better than obama. Super high debt, trump doubled the annual deficit by 2020, and then Trump fucked up covid big time. Record covid deaths, Record covid cases. Worse than 3rd world countries.

Bush and Trump failed and the numbers prove this.
Clinton and Now Biden huge successes !!

I love watching you people flail over Bill Clinton's success and Golden Age of prosperity.

You must be an awfully lonely person, Bonker. Clinton's only success was buffaloing democrats into first buying his crime spree and LIKING it, then allowing Bill to prosper from it.

Democrats just LOVE criminals: illegal aliens, criminals in jail, election cheaters, chinese communists, and cop-killing rioters.

You must be an awfully lonely person, Bonker. Clinton's only success was buffaloing democrats into first buying his crime spree and LIKING it, then allowing Bill to prosper from it.

Democrats just LOVE criminals: illegal aliens, criminals in jail, election cheaters, chinese communists, and cop-killing rioters.
You just type empty words on a page.

There are no facts to support anything you say.

You have proven yourself totally un-credible.

I love watching you people flail over the bill Clinton Golden Age of Prosperity. Better than any economy any republican has ever had ever.

Yet somehow you can read them.

No facts to support that Clinton has been in scandal all his life? He wasn't impeached? That he DIDN'T steal from the WH? That he DIDN'T sell us out to the Chinese? That there ISN'T a trail of dead bodies, rapes and murders surrounding him? That he DIDN'T fail to stop Bin Laden leading to 9/11?

Gee, Bonker, you are such a pathetic fucking joke, we should charge you for the air you breath.

No facts to support that Clinton has been in scandal all his life? He wasn't impeached? That he DIDN'T steal from the WH? That he DIDN'T sell us out to the Chinese? That there ISN'T a trail of dead bodies, rapes and murders surrounding him? That he DIDN'T fail to stop Bin Laden leading to 9/11?

Gee, Bonker, you are such a pathetic fucking joke, we should charge you for the air you breath.
Yet Clinton was much better than Bush and Trump, with better results.
Bush failed with failed results.
Trump failed, with failed results.

When Bush and Trump left office the country was in ruins, and disgraced by their fuck ups.
How come the country is always destroyed after a GOP president??

Anyone would be after the 12 great years Reagan and Bush gave us.

Because you're a mental idiot with the IQ of a turnip.

Anyone would be after the 12 great years Reagan and Bush gave us.

Because you're a mental idiot with the IQ of a turnip.
More empty words on a page by you.

Clinton inherited the typical GOP mess from Bush. Clinton gave us the Golden Age of Prosperity, a better economy than any republican has ever had in US history...
How'd Bush 2 do ?? Oh yea he crashed the economy and started 2 wars we didn't need and he couldn't win...
How'd Trump do btw? Oh yea he wasted trillions, had low growth like Obama, and had Record covid cases and Record covid deaths...

How's Biden doing?? oh yea Biden is BOOOOMING!! Covid is dead, Economy growing at 6+%!

Forum List

Back