Bill Clinton: More People Would Have Died If Clubgoers Were Armed

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
He needs to stop snorting that coke.

Ch74jAlXIAA5rPz.jpg

Bill Clinton: More people would have died if clubgoers were armed

Very possible. Imagine 30 active shooters instead of just 1. And who would the police shoot at upon arriving?

Pretty sure the people would have just shot the one guy and been done with it. Why would you shoot your friends who you have been dancing with all night?

Very possible. Imagine 30 active shooters instead of just 1. And who would the police shoot at upon arriving?

Pretty sure the people would have just shot the one guy and been done with it. Why would you shoot your friends who you have been dancing with all night?
You look around, see a bunch of guys shooting away in a dark, crowded room full of hundreds of people... who do you shoot at?

You look around, see a bunch of guys shooting away in a dark, crowded room full of hundreds of people... who do you shoot at?
The guy who just entered and started shooting people. You should stop trying to think, you may hurt yourself. Leave it to the Conservatives.

The guy who just entered and started shooting people. You should stop trying to think, you may hurt yourself. Leave it to the Conservatives.
Yes I'm sure there would be no collateral damage. The guy was already in there btw.

But yes Pumpkin-san you would be so heroic blasting away in a dark, crowded room with 30 active shooters all trying to save the day! So kawaii!

Yes I'm sure there would be no collateral damage. The guy was already in there btw.

But yes Pumpkin-san you would be so heroic blasting away in a dark, crowded room with 30 active shooters all trying to save the day! So kawaii!
I imagine that anyone with a permit would know that they have to see the target before they start shooting. Libtards just like to assume that people with guns will shoot EVERYTHING.

Also, no he wasn't. I think people would have noticed a guy entering with an AR-15.

I imagine that anyone with a permit would know that they have to see the target before they start shooting. Libtards just like to assume that people with guns will shoot EVERYTHING.

Also, no he wasn't. I think people would have noticed a guy entering with an AR-15.
Yes Otaku, anyone with a permit would react like a PRO in their first live-fire gun battle! Especially if there were 30 of them and it was in a dark crowded room!

Yes Otaku, anyone with a permit would react like a PRO in their first live-fire gun battle! Especially if there were 30 of them and it was in a dark crowded room!
Common sense doesn't make you a pro, it just prevents you from being a Liberal.

And hopefully prevents you from opening fire in a dark crowded room trying to play hero desu ne!!!

And hopefully prevents you from opening fire in a dark crowded room trying to play hero desu ne!!!
Depends on whether or not you can see the guy with the AR-15, shooting randoms.

Depends on whether or not you can see the guy with the AR-15, shooting randoms.
Yeah if a guy next to the murderer was armed he maybe could have put a stop to it. Of course Bill Clinton's point, that if a bunch of amateur make-believe gunslingers all opened fire at the same time things could have been worse, is perfectly valid.

Forum List

Back