Bill Clinton says impeachment process over Russia probe would be underway if Democrat were in office

Not really saying anything GOOD about Dems if they are stupid enough to start up the impeachment train on no crimes and no evidence.

let us know when the same hacks who thought bill should have to sit for a civil deposition during his presidency but Donald doesn't have to cooperate with a federal prosecutors subpoena are applying a single standard.

you people are hysterical. :cuckoo:

but please.... let's impeach a president because he gets a blowjob but not for actual criminal activity.

trumploons are pathetic.

Thoughts?

Clinton says impeachment process over Russia probe would have begun if Democrat were in office - CNNPolitics

Former President Bill Clinton said that impeachment hearings would have begun if a Democratic president, instead of Donald Trump, were in power and the Russia investigation was as far along as it is now.

You do know that doesn't make sense right? If Hillary won and became president how could they have impeached trump? I

You're misunderstanding what Bill said. He's saying if it were a Democrat in Trump's position they'd already be on their way to getting impeached.

Not really saying anything GOOD about Dems if they are stupid enough to start up the impeachment train on no crimes and no evidence.

let us know when the same hacks who thought bill should have to sit for a civil deposition during his presidency but Donald doesn't have to cooperate with a federal prosecutors subpoena are applying a single standard.

but please.... let's impeach a president because he gets a blowjob but not for actual criminal activity.

trumploons are pathetic.

It went to the supreme court they ruled a sitting president has to in a civil lawsuit.

But never ruled on a criminal one...hey I thought you were a lawyer? Don't you know the difference between civil and criminal?

Thoughts?

Clinton says impeachment process over Russia probe would have begun if Democrat were in office - CNNPolitics

Former President Bill Clinton said that impeachment hearings would have begun if a Democratic president, instead of Donald Trump, were in power and the Russia investigation was as far along as it is now.

You do know that doesn't make sense right? If Hillary won and became president how could they have impeached trump? I

You're misunderstanding what Bill said. He's saying if it were a Democrat in Trump's position they'd already be on their way to getting impeached.

For what? Their is no way Trump could of bought off the RNC nomination, Trump was not head of the state department , Trump didn't delete 30,000 emails...ect
.ect..

trumploons are pathetic.

Ever read the Dem ALTERNATIVE bill of Censorship for Billy Jeff. The one they tried to use to head off impeachment? Let me refresh your memory what his OWN BEST BUDS said about his actions.

Go look up HJR 140... The dems walked out of the House when THIS -- THEIR BILL --- failed.

Whereas in his conduct of the office of the President of the United States, William Jefferson Clinton, in violation of the his constitutional oath ... and in violation of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, has prevented, obstructed, and impeded the administration of justice by providing false and misleading testimony under oath.

Whereas W.J.C. engaged personally and through his subordinates and agents in a course of conduct or plan to delay, impede, and obstruct the investigation into and the disclosure of information about the President's improper and reprehensible relationship with a government employee: and

Clinton has egregiously failed in this obligation , and through his actions violated the trust of the American people, lessened their esteem for the office of the President, and dishonored the office which they have entrusted to him:

(2)(a) W.J.C. lied under oath

(b) W.J.C. wrongly took steps to delay discovery of the truth.

(c) inasmuch as no person is above the law, W.J.C. remains subject to criminal and civil penalties; and

(3) W.J.C. .... by his conduct has brought upon himself , and fully deserves , the censure and condemnation of the American people and the Congress.

(4) by his signature on this joint resolution, W.J.Clinton acknowledges this censure and condemnation and ......

(A) Make a donation to the Treasury of $500,000.
(B) Not deliver in person any State of the Union Address.
(C) Not be involved in fund raising activities for the Democratic Party or for any candidate for public office.
(D) Not to serve in public office in any capacity after his term as President is completed.

For what? Their is no way Trump could of bought off the RNC nomination, Trump was not head of the state department , Trump didn't delete 30,000 emails...ect
.ect..

I don't think I agree with what Bill is saying here. I'm just posting it for discussion. I think the left is very active in trying to do damage to Trump in any way possible. If it were possible to impeach him right now it would have been done. If it were a Democrat the same laws and standards would be in place.

That would depend greatly on who is control of Congress kind of interesting President Clinton didn't say on what grounds the impeachment would be on. No matter if the President is a Democrat or a Republican I don't like them and am pissed that they won the election is not and never will be grounds for impeachment.

.ect..

I don't think I agree with what Bill is saying here. I'm just posting it for discussion. I think the left is very active in trying to do damage to Trump in any way possible. If it were possible to impeach him right now it would have been done. If it were a Democrat the same laws and standards would be in place.

I know your not, I finnaly read the link and it doesn't make a lick of sense..

He is playing alternative universe here. Where girls are billionaires and guys where skirts...

There are a couple of things wrong with that theory. First of all it's Bill Clinton and the second thing is the loyalty of the mainstream media. Clinton's bad decisions and gross sexual urges that he couldn't control were so outrageous that the mainstream media had to report it but they saved his job by not demanding his resignation. Today if the anemic Mueller probe was about a democrat it would be laughed away or treated like Hussein's IRS scandal or operation Fast /Furious.

On one side you have collusion
Working for Putin
Bringing Russians into the Oval Office
Taking a half billion from China
Taking Russian money
Chinese trademarks
Nearly two dozen indictments
A half dozen guilty pleas
A cabinet that is ripping off the American people by millions
Nearly every other day on the golf course
Lies

On the other side, you have a few mismanaged emails and an investigation that is already over.

So who do Republicans want to go to prison?

Come on, we're talking Republicans.

Working for Putin
Taking Russian money
Chinese trademarks
Lies

On the other side, you have a few mismanaged emails and an investigation that is already over.

No kidding, Hillary plays golf?

SERIAL SEXUAL OFFENDER Bill Clinton best shut his goddamn mouth. Otherwise Hillary WON'T be around to black his eyes.
Then again maybe thats why he is running it?
Makijg threats on a former first lady and SOS?

Thats a good way to get interest from the secret service you know.
And you sound like a little snitch
Lol, you sound scared. Rest easy, I don't know any secret service guys.
I’ve already had my neighborhood crawling with FBI agents asking questions about me during Vietnam.....and I passed
It’s no big deal
The only thing the fbi feared was I was too good looking for my own good

Working for Putin
Taking Russian money
Chinese trademarks
Lies

Simple question, has any democrats lied during this investigation?
Your opinion plz

Barak Obama, for 8 years, was exposed for having FIANCED, SUPPLIED, ARMED, TRAINED, SUPPORTED, DEFENDED, PROTECTED, and even DRAGGED THE US INTO UN-CONSTITUTIONAL / UN-AUTHORIZED WARS to help TERRORISTS...

...and he was never brought up on Impeachment charges or held accountable in any way.

Barak Obama armed Mexican Drug Cartels, resulting in American deaths and his PERJUROUS US AG becoming the 1st Presidential Cabinet Member in US history to be CENSURED by Congress...

...and he was never brought up on Impeachment charges or held accountable in any way.

Barak Obama and his criminal Cabinet / administration was PROVEN to have illegally spied on Americans, reporters, the media, US SENATORS, USSC JUSTICES, and an opposing part Presidential Candidate and his team during an election / the US President and his team...

Barak Obama, openly and admittedly, declared he did not have the Constitutional authority to by-pass Congress to take action to impose his agenda / ideology on the American people as 'law of the land'...

Hillary Clinton was under multiple FBI Investigations for crimes she DID commit - to include (by definition of the law) ESPIONAGE, Obstruction, Mishandling classified, etc...

...and was not forced out of the Presidential race AS ANY CONSERVATIVE / REPUBLICAN would have been and, even worse yet, was proven to have been protected by the Obama administration from indictment and warranted criminal charges.

Hillary Clinton rigged primaries, cheated in debates, engaged in election fraud, violated election laws by using a foreign document in a US election, violated Campaign Finance laws by using donations intended for other candidates on he own campaign...

...and was not driven out of the race AS ANY CONSERVATIVE / REPUBLICAN would have been or held criminally accountable for her illegal actions.

Hillary Clinton colluded with / paid foreign spies and Russians for a bogus report containing Russian-provided propaganda, using that document in a US election and collaborating with the Obama administration by giving that report to multiple agencies in the Obama administration who then perpetrated crimes with it / regarding it in an attempted treasonous coup to block an opposing candidate from winning the WH and to oust the President should he win....

...and none of them have been held accountable for their crimes / treason.

Bill Clinton engaged in deceit in an attempt to fool / manipulate a jury - thus denying an American citizen of her Constitutional right to a fair trial - during the sexual harassment case against him, resulting in his being reprimanded by the Judge and being stripped of his right to practice law for a time in his home state (Contempt of Court?!), and even then, and Democrats fought against his deserved Impeachment the whole time, manufacturing and pushing the false narrative that he was being Impeached for a Bl@w J@b in the White House during an adulterous affair...a false narrative snowflakes continue to parrot today...

,,,and this SOB is pi$$ing, whining, and moaning about how the nasty ol' GOP get away with so much while the 'victim' Democrats are 'unfairly mistreated'....?!

upload_2018-6-4_9-49-33.png

HEY BILL / DEMOCRATS / SNOWFLAKES....

upload_2018-6-4_9-50-2.jpeg

Working for Putin
Taking Russian money
Chinese trademarks
Lies

Jeez, get someone to change your diaper.

Forum List

Back