Bill Clinton speaks at DNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had no idea that Bill Clinton was 2 months younger than Donald Trump. No offense but he could pass for Trump's father. It's a good lesson for young viewers. Trump never took drugs, drank liquor or smoked (anything). He's living proof that living a clean lifestyle will keep a person looking youthful when they are older.
exactly
Wow you 2 are nuts

About to start now
Cringe-worthy watching a sexual misogynist who cheated on his wife, come on stage to speak for her and get women voters. Weird and creepy. You demorats are a bunch of nasty immoral sons of bitches. No dignity or integrity. You librat Dexter's don't have a conscious. You're the worst role models for America.
Tune in tomorrow to fox news where rich fat white conservative republican men molest beautiful women who will report that Democrats are immoral

I had no idea that Bill Clinton was 2 months younger than Donald Trump. No offense but he could pass for Trump's father. It's a good lesson for young viewers. Trump never took drugs, drank liquor or smoked (anything). He's living proof that living a clean lifestyle will keep a person looking youthful when they are older.

Uh, trump dyes his hair like a fag. Bill doesn't -- because Bill isn't an insecure man-child at 70. Having grey hair does age you quite a bit.

exactly
Wow you 2 are nuts

bill looks like a worn out party animal

i have seen it many times in my life

sad really

His politics aside, it's hard to deny that Bill Clinton is one of the best public speakers in the world.

I'm a DTM at Toastmasters International. I have evaluated and judged thousands of speakers, and speech contests over the years. . Bill Clinton is at best a slightly above average speaker.

That being said, after watching the endless parade of truly lousy speakers we are seeing at both these conventions, Bill Clinton does stand out from the crowd. But one of the best in the world? Not even close!! :rofl:
That's fine. All that's expected from him is the role of a First Gentleman(?). In that context, at the very least we can be happy he didn't steal the speech that he's giving right now.
Sure he did. He stole it form a book...oh here it is..

the-book-of-lies.jpg

:rofl:
Better than your book:

51CjZpopzDL._SX360_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Bubba ain't gonna live another eight years.
He's two months younger than Trump, and nowhere near as fat. Trump will be getting around with an electric scooter in a couple years.

Oh poor little far left drone and Hilary voter!
Can you imagine that poor Loretta Lynch trapped on a plane listening to Bill go on and on. You wonder what they talked about? You are hearing the ramblings now

Yes we know you far left drones will never hold your own accountable!

Just like George Bush held back from speaking because the RNC thinks..out of sight, out of mind..:biggrin:

Like I said the far left never holds their own accountable!

Uh, trump dyes his hair. Bill doesn't -- because Bill isn't an insecure man-child at 70. Having grey hair does age you quite a bit.
Don't bother. Jeremiah is absolutely fucking nuts. Look up her post history.

About to start now
Cringe-worthy watching a sexual misogynist who cheated on his wife, come on stage to speak for her and get women voters. Weird and creepy. You demorats are a bunch of nasty immoral sons of bitches. No dignity or integrity. You librat Dexter's don't have a conscious. You're the worst role models for America.
Tune in tomorrow to fox news where rich fat white conservative republican men molest beautiful women who will report that Democrats are immoral

Are their wives running for the highest office in the land?

SIXTEEN more years of Democrats in the White House!

384ba4b9091f31ac5248f23e37173922.jpg

You librats are the ones who termed her as the establishment candidate and didn't want 16 more years of the evil bitch. Bunch of Bernout sellouts, NeverClintons! Now you are stuck with the slimy 1% whore.

Hillary-Clinton-Banks-Wall-Street.jpg

His politics aside, it's hard to deny that Bill Clinton is one of the best public speakers in the world.

I'm a DTM at Toastmasters International. I have evaluated and judged thousands of speakers, and speech contests over the years. . Bill Clinton is at best a slightly above average speaker.

That being said, after watching the endless parade of truly lousy speakers we are seeing at both these conventions, Bill Clinton does stand out from the crowd. But one of the best in the world? Not even close!! :rofl:

He is light years beyond Barack Obama, who is soporific at best.

Oratory is a lost art in the modern world.
True but luckily the candidate from the opposing party speaks at a 4th grade level: Donald Trump speaks like a fourth-grader | New York Post

Considering the education level of modern America, probably necessary.

Fleish-Kincaid ain't a bad filter. One can guarantee the Democrat inner city folks don't know impecunious from slatternly.

SIXTEEN more years of Democrats in the White House!

384ba4b9091f31ac5248f23e37173922.jpg

You librats are the ones who termed her as the establishment candidate and didn't want 16 more years of the evil bitch. Bunch of Bernout sellouts, NeverClintons! Now you are stuck with the slimy 1% whore.

Hillary-Clinton-Banks-Wall-Street.jpg
Are you sure you're not an Occupy fag?

He is light years beyond Barack Obama, who is soporific at best.

Oratory is a lost art in the modern world.
True but luckily the candidate from the opposing party speaks at a 4th grade level: Donald Trump speaks like a fourth-grader | New York Post

Considering the education level of modern America, probably necessary.

Fleish-Kincaid ain't a bad filter. One can guarantee the Democrat inner city folks don't know impecunious from slatternly.
Necessary for the GOP yes. Remember you people still have nuts in your party trying to make Noah's Ark part of the science curriculum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back