Bill Clinton was impeached over Whitewater, a real estate deal Republicans called "shady"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wait, no he wasn't.

He was impeached over something totally unrelated. He denied having sex with a woman he never paid $130,000.00

Hmmm, wow. What do you know? Why does this sound so familiar?
No, Bill Clinton was and accused serial sexual harrasser, an accused rapist and a crook, but they only got him on committing perjury. It kind of reminds you of the feds getting Al Capone on tax evasion.

a piece of shit said:
something stupid
See the difference you fucking idiot?

Of course not.

When I insinuate that pieces of shit like deanturd are mindless parrots I am not joking, making fun of them, or simply marginalizing their inane drivel.

I am as serious as the cancer they are. These pieces of shit are deliberately ignorant. They're angry that people resist embracing their ignorance.

Oh wait, no he wasn't.

He was impeached over something totally unrelated. He denied having sex with a woman he never paid $130,000.00

I thought you knew what " under oath" meant? And to think I thought you were a college educated liberal..

Perjury - Wikipedia
https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki › Perjury

(1) Subject to subsection (3), every one commits perjury who, with intent to mislead, makes before a person who is authorized by law to permit it to be made before him a false statement under oath or solemn affirmation, by affidavit, solemn declaration or deposition or orally, knowing that the statement is false
Because that was connected to Whitewater how?

Oh wait, it wasn't. That was a the point.

a piece of shit said:
something stupid
See the difference you fucking idiot?

Of course not.

When I insinuate that pieces of shit like deanturd are mindless parrots I am not joking, making fun of them, or simply marginalizing their inane drivel.

I am as serious as the cancer they are. These pieces of shit are deliberately ignorant. They're angry that people resist embracing their ignorance.

Oh, well, at least we can both agree. you ARE cancer.

Oh wait, no he wasn't.

I thought you knew what " under oath" meant? And to think I thought you were a college educated liberal..

Perjury - Wikipedia

(1) Subject to subsection (3), every one commits perjury who, with intent to mislead, makes before a person who is authorized by law to permit it to be made before him a false statement under oath or solemn affirmation, by affidavit, solemn declaration or deposition or orally, knowing that the statement is false

He wasn't impeached because of white water , what kind of revisionist history are you trying to post?

Oh wait, no he wasn't.

Perjury - Wikipedia

Deanturd probably is a college indoctrinated libturd. Only someone thoroughly programmed to prevent facts and reality from causing an independent thought can be that stupid. There are parrots that have a greater understanding of the sounds they endlessly repeat. They're still smart enough to shit all over a copy of the NY Times if you leave it at the bottom of the cage.

It's like liberals don't want to educate people , just tell them bullshit opinions and not facts.
No doubt you have actual examples?

Oh wait, no he wasn't.

Perjury - Wikipedia

Someone needs to fix this "deanrd" spambot. It's posting random words.

Oh wait, no he wasn't.

Perjury - Wikipedia

He wasn't impeached because of white water , what kind of revisionist history are you trying to post?
The need to be spoon fed? This was the very first post:

Oh wait, no he wasn't.

Oh wait, no he wasn't.

Perjury - Wikipedia

He denied having sex with a woman he never paid $130,000.00
Just like Nikolas Cruz was indicted for little more than moving his finger back and forth a few times.

Oh wait, no he wasn't.

he was charged with lying under oath

Probably because of all the men who came before him that were prosecuted with flimsy razor thin evidence[ for lack of another term]...in fact you would have to be almost brain dead for it not to sound familiar, even more so back then before trump was the target of a witch hunt
Oh, yea, lying under oath:

My lawyers got Trump to admit 30 times, under oath, that he lied

Someone like Trump who lies at the drop of a hat, I'm sure finding out that he lies under oath wouldn't be difficult.

and it wasn't.

Oh wait, no he wasn't.

Perjury - Wikipedia

Oh wait, no he wasn't.

How so?

This is what I don't get .. I stole a kiss from Becky in the third grade , how does it relate to me now?

30-adorably-awkward-first-kiss-stories-1-15430-1416248820-8_big.jpg

Their is a huge difference what Trump did 10 years ago and what Bill did in the oval office

Oh wait, no he wasn't.

Probably because of all the men who came before him that were prosecuted with flimsy razor thin evidence[ for lack of another term]...in fact you would have to be almost brain dead for it not to sound familiar, even more so back then before trump was the target of a witch hunt

Someone like Trump who lies at the drop of a hat, I'm sure finding out that he lies under oath wouldn't be difficult.

and it wasn't.
Admitting, under oath, to lying 30 times while not under oath

is not the same as

lying under oath

Oh wait, no he wasn't.

Perjury - Wikipedia

Just like Nikolas Cruz was indicted for little more than moving his finger back and forth a few times.
Didn't Trump accuse Ted Cruz father of helping kill JFK?

5039-1499909535-2ef1c7339b60e16f8a02afb0baa8e6af.jpg

Donald Trump Pushes a Ted Cruz Conspiracy Theory - The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore (Video Clip) | Comedy Central

Oh wait, no he wasn't.

Perjury - Wikipedia

Oh wait, no he wasn't.

How so?

This is what I don't get .. I stole a kiss from Becky in the third grade , how does it relate to me now?

View attachment 191870

Their is a huge difference what Trump did 10 years ago and what Bill did in the oval office
If someone drops a cotton ball on his head and then drops a bowling ball on his head, will deanturd notice the difference between the two? I doubt it. Context appears to be totally irrelevant to him.

Oh wait, no he wasn't.

Perjury - Wikipedia

Why are you moving the goal post?

Oh wait, no he wasn't.

and it wasn't.
Admitting, under oath, to lying 30 times while not under oath

is not the same as

lying under oath
So it's like telling the truth?

Got it!

That makes it OK!

Perjury - Wikipedia

Didn't Trump accuse Ted Cruz father of helping kill JFK?

5039-1499909535-2ef1c7339b60e16f8a02afb0baa8e6af.jpg

Donald Trump Pushes a Ted Cruz Conspiracy Theory - The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore (Video Clip) | Comedy Central
You should start a thread about it.

Perjury - Wikipedia

Why are you moving the goal post?
I'm not. The entire game is that Trump lies all the time about every little thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back