Bill Cosby

...and now a guy has come forward with money order receipts in which Cosby paid him to hire "models" to come to his dressing room, as well as to stand guard to make sure no one entered....

Not cash, money orders? Strange.

The guy kept the money order receipts?

Ummmmm, why?

They are in his, not Cosby's name!

Serious proof aye?
Very strange. Twenty years plus later he has money order receipts used to pay for women to go to Cosby's dressing room? That sounds really wierd.

I saw a woman today describing the attack that she suffered at the hands of Cosby - she was very believable and cried real tears relating the story. Incredibly damning, to me.

I'm at the point in my life when I can spot a faker - she was not "faking."

I saw a woman today describing the attack that she suffered at the hands of Cosby - she was very believable and cried real tears relating the story. Incredibly damning, to me.

I'm at the point in my life when I can spot a faker - she was not "faking."

In our justice system tears mean nothing.

As the people destroyed in the McMartin daycare sex abuse case can attest, tears mean nothing.

...and now a guy has come forward with money order receipts in which Cosby paid him to hire "models" to come to his dressing room, as well as to stand guard to make sure no one entered....

Bill Cosby paid the guy in cash to buy money orders not in Cosby's name, with which to buy money orders to pay "models"

We are now up to 16 women who have come forward. At least one is in her 70's. The rumors of Bill's activities have been going on for at least a decade.

Bill Cosby paid the guy in cash to buy money orders not in Cosby's name, with which to buy money orders to pay "models"

And the proof is?

...not necessary in the court of public opinion, only in a court of law.

And the proof is?

Of course not. It's extremely bad taste to bring unprovable assertions into it, but hey, that's why we don't have the best and brightest leading our country. Isn't it.

Sorry, Pop, but I make decisions every day about people without going to court. if I judge that my daughter's boyfriend is abusing her, I don't have to prosecute him before I reach a decision about him. There are many posters on this board who I believe are certifiable, although I can not prove it. I simply avoid them. I had several occasions when I was approached as a teenager by predators (I used to hitchhike a lot). I did not need a jury's decision to demand that they get their hand off my leg, stop the car, and let me out.

Sorry, Pop, but I make decisions every day about people without going to court. if I judge that my daughter's boyfriend is abusing her, I don't have to prosecute him before I reach a decision about him. There are many posters on this board who I believe are certifiable, although I can not prove it. I simply avoid them. I had several occasions when I was approached as a teenager by predators (I used to hitchhike a lot). I did not need a jury's decision to demand that they get their hand off my leg, stop the car, and let me out.

You have close knowledge of that. You have rumors in this.

Nope. I knew someone who knew Cosby well, back in the 1970's. None of this is a surprise to me.

Nope. I knew someone who knew Cosby well, back in the 1970's. None of this is a surprise to me.
Famous people tend to think they can get away with bad behavior. And often they are correct in that belief.

Famous people tend to think they can get away with bad behavior. And often they are correct in that belief.

They can always fall back on the tried and true....Blame the Victims!

Not sure how these people can sleep at night....

And the proof is?

Of course not. It's extremely bad taste to bring unprovable assertions into it, but hey, that's why we don't have the best and brightest leading our country. Isn't it.

So Pop...is the Coz paying you too?

They can always fall back on the tried and true....Blame the Victims!

Not sure how these people can sleep at night....

The same way you lynch folks without proof of guilt?

Good lord you're shallow

And the proof is?

So Pop...is the Coz paying you too?

So Jim, you still humpin O'bama's leg.........

And enjoyin every minute of it?

Esmeraldawhatever:

You are an ignorant bitch who clearly hasn't even bothered to read the stories of these women before judging them!

At least two of them DID report what happened to law enforcement. Several of them have been very successful in their lives since Cosby assaulted them as teens - two or three are attorneys!

What are you? An ignorant fat bitch sitting behind a computer telling bullshit stories about 'talking my way out of rape - it CAN be done' - THAT'S bullshit, bitch. You didn't encounter a rapist, you encountered an overly aggressive date.

Getoveryouruglyfatstupidjudgmentalselfalready!
I concur.

Forum List

Back