🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bill Cosby

One reason not to come forward would be that nobody would believe a single alleged victim. Cosby was one of the most respected and loved men in the country during the time when these events would have taken place. But once the accusations started, women who earlier felt intimidated felt like they might be believed.

And again I say, PLEASE SPARE ME THE QUOTES FROM HIS FUCKING LAWYER! He is paid to lie. Who the fuck cares what he says? Was here there in the rooms where these assaults took place? Please. If Cosby is willing to look into the camera and deny the fuck out of these allegations, then I'll watch. Otherwise, we have allegations on one side and NO MEANINGFUL DENIAL on his side.

One reason not to come forward would be that nobody would believe a single alleged victim. Cosby was one of the most respected and loved men in the country during the time when these events would have taken place. But once the accusations started, women who earlier felt intimidated felt like they might be believed.

And again I say, PLEASE SPARE ME THE QUOTES FROM HIS FUCKING LAWYER! He is paid to lie. Who the fuck cares what he says? Was here there in the rooms where these assaults took place? Please. If Cosby is willing to look into the camera and deny the fuck out of these allegations, then I'll watch. Otherwise, we have allegations on one side and NO MEANINGFUL DENIAL on his side.

I very sincerely hope that this ends up NOT being true. I grew up with Bill, I really do hope it's a scam, but I have to say, this is not looking very good for Mr. Cosby.

I very sincerely hope that this ends up NOT being true. I grew up with Bill, I really do hope it's a scam, but I have to say, this is not looking very good for Mr. Cosby.
I agree with you, I always like Mr. Cosby and don't want this to be true but we can't ignore all these women coming forward. I want to hear if from the man himself also. All he has to say is I didn't do it or it was consensual.

Some of these stories I'm having problems with as well. Angelia Leslie he forced her to masturbate him? That man wouldn't have a dick and balls left if he did that to me. J/S.
Louisa Moritz said he forced his penis in her mouth. If it were me I would have bit the bastard. I get why they may not have reported it but I don't get why some didn't fight back.

I agree with you, I always like Mr. Cosby and don't want this to be true but we can't ignore all these women coming forward. I want to hear if from the man himself also. All he has to say is I didn't do it or it was consensual.

Some of these stories I'm having problems with as well. Angelia Leslie he forced her to masturbate him? That man wouldn't have a dick and balls left if he did that to me. J/S.
Louisa Moritz said he forced his penis in her mouth. If it were me I would have bit the bastard. I get why they may not have reported it but I don't get why some didn't fight back.

I have never been raped, I have no idea what I would do. To say I what I would do or how, would be impossible.

Thus, I think we need to try and understand what actually happened and go from there.

I have never been raped, I have no idea what I would do. To say I what I would do or how, would be impossible.

Thus, I think we need to try and understand what actually happened and go from there.
I've had to beat off aggressive men, I would fight tooth and nail but I guess everybody reacts differently and I certainly am no shrinking violet. Regardless I think we should look at both sides with suspicion. Mr. Cosby shouldn't get a free pass because he has a squeaky clean image but these women shouldn't get a free pass due to the number of years that have passed. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty so I think we need some proof here.

This was in the late 60s, anyone not living through those times have no idea what it was like.

Ok, he was well respected BUT he was BLACK. I don't care how respected he was, ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER, would have loved to have arrested a BLACK MAN for raping a WHITE WOMAN.

Good Lord, perspective people.

If the reason these were not reported was because the women feared NOT being believed, it was an irrational fear.

Last edited:
This should be a lesson to women who have been raped. SPEAK UP NOW or stfu. Waiting 30 years ain't cuttin' it.

This should be a lesson to women who have been raped. SPEAK UP NOW or stfu. Waiting 30 years ain't cuttin' it.

If one, just one of these accusers are found to be liars, it makes it just a little bit harder for true victims to come forward.

After 50 years they do more harm than they can possibly do good.

If one, just one of these accusers are found to be liars, it makes it just a little bit harder for true victims to come forward.

After 50 years they do more harm than they can possibly do good.

Not necessarily, why would one woman lying have an effect on the over-all investigation?

In a case of this magnitude, kooks are certain to come out of the woodwork.

If even a few of these women can verify their stories, even with corroborating accounts from others who they have told their stories to years before, then Huston, we have a problem.

Don Lemon actually suggested to one woman she should have bit his dick.

She said it never occurred to her.

Now, if I had a dick in my mouth, the first thing that would occur to me would be to bite it off and bleed the son of a bitch to death.

Hopefully, I would just avoid getting a dick in my mouth, altogether.
I've avoided it for 65 years.

Still got good sharp front teeth too!!!

; - (

Well I know what I would do. Someone attacked me and held a knife to my throat. I was only 19. I talked my way out of it and was not raped or hurt. I can't imagine someone just submitting to such an attack. You don't have to fight back physically; if you use your brains, it is possible to get out of it, especially when it is someone who is not a violent rapist--I mean I think it would be even easier with someone who was not holding a gun or knife on you or beating you.

Leaving Bill nicknamed "Stump" would have "cut it".

I agree on the speak up now business, but, I have known many women who claimed they have been raped but did not call the cops.

In most cases, it was an asshole father that made them reluctant.

I would have believed my daughter and killed a rapist, but, God did not give me girls.

Well I know what I would do. Someone attacked me and held a knife to my throat. I was only 19. I talked my way out of it and was not raped or hurt. I can't imagine someone just submitting to such an attack. You don't have to fight back physically; if you use your brains, it is possible to get out of it, especially when it is someone who is not a violent rapist--I mean I think it would be even easier with someone who was not holding a gun or knife on you or beating you.

YOU were lucky.

YOU were lucky.
The hell I was. I got myself out of it using my brains. It was not luck, it was me. You were not there, and you've probably never been attacked, either sexually molested or had someone holding a knife to your throat. Don't tell me I was lucky. I know what happened and how and how I had to fight for my safety by using my brains to get out of the situation. I have, since that happened, over the years, read other accounts of women getting themselves out of a rape using the same technique.

I think the major problem with this new witch hunt is the women waiting so long to say something. Anything. Yet, none did until some schmuck comedian brings it forth. Why did even this guy do that NOW? What does he get out of it?

Too many loose ends. Too much time passing. Sorry, but this newest thing of trial by social media and tv media is going way overboard. How many people are truly innocent and are forever harmed due to stories that may not be true? Until they can PROVE it, many will just go with info being spread depending on who is doing the spreading.

The guys was and is a predator. He is a sick man who also happens to be a multimillionaire. Not pity for him.

Janice stepped forward after the other ones did..I think. But Janice has a mouth on her that would put a sailor to shame and she is NOT a timid woman. Why now? After all this time? I think her claim is bogus. But like I said...not sure about the other women claiming this. Problem is, I have a problem with those who speak up 18 years later. Makes me suspicious of motives and agendas.
Groceries are getting expensive and the welfare is not keeping up with inflation like it should. Maybe they just need money and this is their "kaching" moment?

One of the women was offered a lot of money to tell her story to a tabloid years ago and declined. Money is not the problem, Cosby is the problem.

He joins the likes of Joe Paterno as the honored who fell quickly.

Forum List

Back