🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bill Cosby

I think the major problem with this new witch hunt is the women waiting so long to say something. Anything. Yet, none did until some schmuck comedian brings it forth. Why did even this guy do that NOW? What does he get out of it?

Too many loose ends. Too much time passing. Sorry, but this newest thing of trial by social media and tv media is going way overboard. How many people are truly innocent and are forever harmed due to stories that may not be true? Until they can PROVE it, many will just go with info being spread depending on who is doing the spreading.
Another problem for me is that they are all failed actresses/models or others in entertainment. I think they are looking for a way to get money out of this. Maybe a civil suit, maybe attention, paid interviews, etc. I can believe some women not going to the police, but ALL of them? Not realistic.

The comedian doesn't like Cosby criticizing blacks and he also is a loser, no way near the fame and fortune Cosby has: jealousy.

Hey stupid...The staute of limitation is up on his crimes. There is no purpose in going to the police.
Hey complete moron, I'm talking about going to the police at the time of the assault. You are really pathetic calling me stupid when you obviously lack simple reading comprehension skills. Fool.

I think the major problem with this new witch hunt is the women waiting so long to say something. Anything. Yet, none did until some schmuck comedian brings it forth. Why did even this guy do that NOW? What does he get out of it?

Too many loose ends. Too much time passing. Sorry, but this newest thing of trial by social media and tv media is going way overboard. How many people are truly innocent and are forever harmed due to stories that may not be true? Until they can PROVE it, many will just go with info being spread depending on who is doing the spreading.
Another problem for me is that they are all failed actresses/models or others in entertainment. I think they are looking for a way to get money out of this. Maybe a civil suit, maybe attention, paid interviews, etc. I can believe some women not going to the police, but ALL of them? Not realistic.

The comedian doesn't like Cosby criticizing blacks and he also is a loser, no way near the fame and fortune Cosby has: jealousy.

Hey stupid...The staute of limitation is up on his crimes. There is no purpose in going to the police.
Hey complete moron, I'm talking about going to the police at the time of the assault. You are really pathetic.

Well then you should have specified that. Yeah, I'm the one that's pathetic. Lol

Hey complete moron, I'm talking about going to the police at the time of the assault. You are really pathetic.

Well then you should have specified that. Yeah, I'm the one that's pathetic. Lol
OMG! I didn't need to specify that: it is implicit in the discussion. LMAO What grade are you in that you need obvious points spelled out over and over again?

Last edited:

OMG! I didn't need to specific that, it is implicit in the discussion. LMAO What grade are you that you need obvious points spelled out over and over again?

How do you specific that? What grade am I?

Sorry I don't speak retard.

OMG! I didn't need to specific that, it is implicit in the discussion. LMAO What grade are you that you need obvious points spelled out over and over again?

You may not speak it, but you sure as hell think it. And, BTW, using the term 'retard' illustrates that you are the one who is mentally challenged.

I hate to break it to you guys. Mr. Jello is a serial rapist. He is 77 years old, and not running for any office. The statute of limitations has expired, so nobody is trying to put him in jail. There are too many women accusing him, for him to pay them all off, so blackmail is not the issue. He is just a jerk, who needs to quickly sink below the radar. And, he will.

Unfortunately, Pee Wee Herman is making a new movie, which means that some phony's simply do not know when it is all over.

You may not speak it, but you sure as hell think it. And, BTW, using the term 'retard' illustrates that you are the one who is mentally challenged.

I'll try to be more PC next time I use a word to describe how special you are. Sorry.

I hate to break it to you guys. Mr. Jello is a serial rapist. He is 77 years old, and not running for any office. The statute of limitations has expired, so nobody is trying to put him in jail. There are too many women accusing him, for him to pay them all off, so blackmail is not the issue. He is just a jerk, who needs to quickly sink below the radar. And, he will.

Unfortunately, Pee Wee Herman is making a new movie, which means that some phony's simply do not know when it is all over.
Very interesting. You have tried and convicted him via media. How special is that?

Very interesting. You have tried and convicted him via media. How special is that?

Same thing you did to officer Wilson. Hypocrite much??

Nope. The man is innocent until proven guilty, which is never going to happen. But you can bet your ass that I would never allow him to be around my daughter.

Not true. I believe he needs to be charged and tried. That's what I have said. There is evidence in his case, evidence I believe needs to be examined in a court of law. If there were any evidence except he said she said (decades later, btw) then I would also say take Cosby to court, but don't make final determinations about his guilt via the media.

Nope. The man is innocent until proven guilty, which is never going to happen. But you can bet your ass that I would never allow him to be around my daughter.
How old is your daughter? Do you have the right to say who she will be around? Isn't it up to her? Isn't it up to her to make a decision about whether he is innocent or not?

How old is your daughter? Do you have the right to say who she will be around? Isn't it up to her? Isn't it up to her to make a decision about whether he is innocent or not?

Nope!

Oh, I think Cosbys drug-the-women days are over. IF it ever happened at all.

Not true. I believe he needs to be charged and tried. That's what I have said.

First of all that's not all you said, but we'll leave that. So what, it's OK for you to have an opinon on whether somebody should go on trial, but it isn't ok to have an opinion on guilt or innocence? Guess what? Our opinions don't determine what happens in either case. Juries do. No one is sayinge we should ingnore the judical process and he should to jail right now for the rest of his life, people are just saying they believe he's guilty, so you're argument is a straw-man. People are entitled to have their opinions, and it looks like in the court of public opinion Cosby is guilty.

Nope!
Wow. MCP. How do you think women become 'victims'? Because they are not raised by fathers who teach them to think for themselves and take care of themselves. You have no respect for your daughter. I'm glad my father was nothing like you. You are a domineering old fart, apparently.
he must have been the prince of bull, judging by the rubbish you came out with about Savile.

Forum List

Back