Bill Cosby

If I had been erroneously defamed by the media I would sue. Why has Cosby not instructed lawyer?

That is what you would do, not what Cosby or someone else may do.

Why would Cosby sue and give the opportunity for some of the facts of these sexual assaults to be brought out in court? He is not stupid....

Or would he just not do anything because he knows it's false and not worried about it.

There has to be a bimbo ranch someplace where these women can be called up on command. Maybe its like registering for the draft.

Wait

It was not one that did not report the assault

It was not two that did not report the assault

It was not three that did not report the assault

It was not four that did not report the assault

This goes on and on

Are we to believe that none of these women thought it best not to report they were raped?????

When does logic come into play?

Really?

What are the odds?

As ludicrous as that sounds, how more phenomenal is it that all these women have alleged he either performed or attempted sexual assault or rape using the same method. Is this a coincidence or is "America's Dad" from the 90's a pervert and a serial rapist. He settled with one of the accusers years ago and probably has enough money to settle with them all, if he needed to. But some of these women have been offered money for their stories and turned it down. The very thought of accusing "America's Dad" of being a rapist probably was something that made them back away. One woman even stated that when she approached an attorney about the situation, he laughed he out of his office.

Perhaps the statue of limitations have run our on all these cases, but due to social media and public opinion, Cosby will never be the figure that he once was.
Personally, I will never watch or listen to his tapes or shows again. You can choose how you want to handle the accusations. I have made my choice.

Dude:

The first accusation contained everything they needed to Parrot it

Second: Are you for real? When most of these accusations occurred 1965 - 1969 he was not America's Dad (Good Lord). He was a Black man, in a racially tense time when Blacks rioted and destroyed neighborhoods across the country. Cassius Clay was arrested and Jailed and there was nothing Law Enforcement liked better than arresting Black Men for raping innocent white Women.

Geez, reality must suck

Yes, wait long enough for people to forget what life ACTUALLY was like during those times, then go after an old rich dude.

Give me a break

Oh, and do it without ANY proof.

Oh I am very real and you are the one who has his head in the sand. An old rich pervert who was allowed to prey on women for years because of his wealth and power. You are the one standing in the minority.

You keep telling yourself he is just an old man who is being wrongly accused. There will be more damning proof coming.

Lol, deride me and offer no proof.

You are sad

And you are easily mislead.....

I'm not sure if the allegations are true or not, I remember the Duke LaCrosse team and it was all contrived.

He said, she said accusations are hard to prove or not prove.

Do you just sit and doing nothing or do you go on the offensive?

Like with Clinton, the more accusations, the more likely it could be true. But as with Clinton, I am not sure if they are true or not, not enough evidence and a lot of noise.

As ludicrous as that sounds, how more phenomenal is it that all these women have alleged he either performed or attempted sexual assault or rape using the same method. Is this a coincidence or is "America's Dad" from the 90's a pervert and a serial rapist. He settled with one of the accusers years ago and probably has enough money to settle with them all, if he needed to. But some of these women have been offered money for their stories and turned it down. The very thought of accusing "America's Dad" of being a rapist probably was something that made them back away. One woman even stated that when she approached an attorney about the situation, he laughed he out of his office.

Perhaps the statue of limitations have run our on all these cases, but due to social media and public opinion, Cosby will never be the figure that he once was.
Personally, I will never watch or listen to his tapes or shows again. You can choose how you want to handle the accusations. I have made my choice.

Dude:

Second: Are you for real? When most of these accusations occurred 1965 - 1969 he was not America's Dad (Good Lord). He was a Black man, in a racially tense time when Blacks rioted and destroyed neighborhoods across the country. Cassius Clay was arrested and Jailed and there was nothing Law Enforcement liked better than arresting Black Men for raping innocent white Women.

Geez, reality must suck

Yes, wait long enough for people to forget what life ACTUALLY was like during those times, then go after an old rich dude.

Give me a break

Oh I am very real and you are the one who has his head in the sand. An old rich pervert who was allowed to prey on women for years because of his wealth and power. You are the one standing in the minority.

You keep telling yourself he is just an old man who is being wrongly accused. There will be more damning proof coming.

You are sad

I'm not sure if the allegations are true or not, I remember the Duke LaCrosse team and it was all contrived.

Like with Clinton, the more accusations, the more likely it could be true. But as with Clinton, I am not sure if they are true or not, not enough evidence and a lot of noise.

Absolutely. I feel the same, but when I hear things like, in 1969 Cosby was "America's Dad", I know that the poster knows nothing and should STFU.

1969?

Dude:

Geez, reality must suck

Give me a break

You are sad

Absolutely. I feel the same, but when I hear things like, in 1969 Cosby was "America's Dad", I know that the poster knows nothing and should STFU.

1969?

I agree, he wasn't popular as an American dad until his show in the 80's. Jim is just a liberal tool.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

John Travolta had an accuser say he sexually assaulted him. Then 2 or 3 more guys jumped on the bandwagon. John sued. I don't know where it went from there but it all died down and no further gay guys came forth. Bill needs to sue the hell out of that wannabe comedian and the women that jumped on THAT badwagon. Unless he did have sex with a few of them but it was consensual and that is why he is hesitating. Or, he is just old and hopes it all goes away. It won't.

John Travolta had an accuser say he sexually assaulted him. Then 2 or 3 more guys jumped on the bandwagon. John sued. I don't know where it went from there but it all died down and no further gay guys came forth. Bill needs to sue the hell out of that wannabe comedian and the women that jumped on THAT badwagon. Unless he did have sex with a few of them but it was consensual and that is why he is hesitating. Or, he is just old and hopes it all goes away. It won't.

He should sue if he's innocent.

Y'all have no idea why women keep quiet about these things. I have quiet about a sexual abuse that occurred 20 years ago. Why? Because the person who abused me was an adult and I was a child, and who would believe a child?
I was assaulted at 17 by a man two years older and in 13 years I have kept quiet. Why? Because he made me believe it was my own fault and I was messed up at the time, suffering from depression, and if I reported it, who is to say they would believe me knowing I was on medication?

So don't fucking judge. Y'all have no idea why these women kept quiet, but I can tell you there in safety in numbers and that is what I am seeing here.

Wait

It was not one that did not report the assault

It was not two that did not report the assault

It was not three that did not report the assault

It was not four that did not report the assault

This goes on and on

Are we to believe that none of these women thought it best not to report they were raped?????

When does logic come into play?

Really?

What are the odds?

What motivation do they all have in coming forward with the same allegations?
Their 15 minutes of fame? Who knows. Some seem legit. Others, not so much.
That is about it. And they won't be very profitable.
Don't be so sure. Lewinsky turned her notoriety into a profitable career. That's what these women do. They have no dignity. They care nothing about other women who have legitimate claims of sexual assault. They are looking for fame and fortune, one way or another. How many, I wonder, if they were younger, would turn down offers to pose in Playboy.
What is Monica's profitable career?

He won't because too much would come out. Nuff said.....

Accusers just keep comin' out of the woodwork like roaches.
Yep. Cosby needs RAID to shut these women up. Or maybe he should pull up his pants.

He's a social con, which makes him an entitlement junkie.

I have less trouble believing he's shit than I did MJ or Bundy.

I knew that Bill Clinton was a serial adulterer years before it was proven. The rumor flew about for decades. This is the exact same thing. Bill is going to be very quiet about these allegations, because he knows that the truth is coming out. I predict total retirement before next Spring.

So...why did all these women wait so long? Something is very wrong with this. Did Bill piss off enough people telling black folks to pull their pants up, stop cussing, get a job, take care of their baby mama's and children, and this is paybacks or something?

Or..is he guilty as hell? And if so..again..why did they wait so long to report it?
Are you blaming the victims? I loved Cosby, but this isn't looking well for him. Rapist and pedophiles hide behind respectable personas for years. Bill got busted. Damn, that makes me so sad.

I knew that Bill Clinton was a serial adulterer years before it was proven. The rumor flew about for decades. This is the exact same thing. Bill is going to be very quiet about these allegations, because he knows that the truth is coming out. I predict total retirement before next Spring.
No, a serial adulterer is quite different than a serial rapist.

Yep. Cosby needs RAID to shut these women up. Or maybe he should pull up his pants.

Beyond hearsay, prove it.
I don't have to prove anything. He presents as an entitlement junkie.

That's par. You rarely prove anything that you post.

That's par. You rarely prove anything that you post.
And you always side with rapists.

He won't because too much would come out. Nuff said.....

No upside. All cost.

The accusers know that

Forum List

Back