🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bill Cosby

Cosby better keep his wife sweet. This is a very informative article by a British newspaper that is very knowledgeable about sleaze.
What are the laws of defamation like in America ?
Bill Cosby attacked Lou Ferrigno s wife Carla while wife Camille was in house Daily Mail Online
1967???? Pahlease. I don't believe one word of her story. Not one word.
Would you sue defamation ?
More celebrities suing papers in UK Media The Guardian

Last edited:
Him against her? Yes. What a crock of shit story she pulled out of her hat.

Y'all have no idea why women keep quiet about these things. I have quiet about a sexual abuse that occurred 20 years ago. Why? Because the person who abused me was an adult and I was a child, and who would believe a child?
I was assaulted at 17 by a man two years older and in 13 years I have kept quiet. Why? Because he made me believe it was my own fault and I was messed up at the time, suffering from depression, and if I reported it, who is to say they would believe me knowing I was on medication?

So don't fucking judge. Y'all have no idea why these women kept quiet, but I can tell you there in safety in numbers and that is what I am seeing here.

Wait

It was not one that did not report the assault

It was not two that did not report the assault

It was not three that did not report the assault

It was not four that did not report the assault

This goes on and on

Are we to believe that none of these women thought it best not to report they were raped?????

When does logic come into play?

Really?

What are the odds?

What motivation do they all have in coming forward with the same allegations?

Y'all have no idea why women keep quiet about these things. I have quiet about a sexual abuse that occurred 20 years ago. Why? Because the person who abused me was an adult and I was a child, and who would believe a child?
I was assaulted at 17 by a man two years older and in 13 years I have kept quiet. Why? Because he made me believe it was my own fault and I was messed up at the time, suffering from depression, and if I reported it, who is to say they would believe me knowing I was on medication?

So don't fucking judge. Y'all have no idea why these women kept quiet, but I can tell you there in safety in numbers and that is what I am seeing here.

Wait

This goes on and on

Are we to believe that none of these women thought it best not to report they were raped?????

Really?

What are the odds?

Their 15 minutes of fame? Who knows. Some seem legit. Others, not so much.

If I had been erroneously defamed by the media I would sue. Why has Cosby not instructed lawyer?

Wait

This goes on and on

Really?

What are the odds?

That is about it. And they won't be very profitable.

Wait

This goes on and on

Really?

What are the odds?

That is about it. And they won't be very profitable.
Don't be so sure. Lewinsky turned her notoriety into a profitable career. That's what these women do. They have no dignity. They care nothing about other women who have legitimate claims of sexual assault. They are looking for fame and fortune, one way or another. How many, I wonder, if they were younger, would turn down offers to pose in Playboy.

Wait

This goes on and on

Really?

What are the odds?

As ludicrous as that sounds, how more phenomenal is it that all these women have alleged he either performed or attempted sexual assault or rape using the same method. Is this a coincidence or is "America's Dad" from the 90's a pervert and a serial rapist. He settled with one of the accusers years ago and probably has enough money to settle with them all, if he needed to. But some of these women have been offered money for their stories and turned it down. The very thought of accusing "America's Dad" of being a rapist probably was something that made them back away. One woman even stated that when she approached an attorney about the situation, he laughed he out of his office.

Perhaps the statue of limitations have run our on all these cases, but due to social media and public opinion, Cosby will never be the figure that he once was.
Personally, I will never watch or listen to his tapes or shows again. You can choose how you want to handle the accusations. I have made my choice.

Wait

This goes on and on

Really?

What are the odds?

As ludicrous as that sounds, how more phenomenal is it that all these women have alleged he either performed or attempted sexual assault or rape using the same method. Is this a coincidence or is "America's Dad" from the 90's a pervert and a serial rapist. He settled with one of the accusers years ago and probably has enough money to settle with them all, if he needed to. But some of these women have been offered money for their stories and turned it down. The very thought of accusing "America's Dad" of being a rapist probably was something that made them back away. One woman even stated that when she approached an attorney about the situation, he laughed he out of his office.

Perhaps the statue of limitations have run our on all these cases, but due to social media and public opinion, Cosby will never be the figure that he once was.
Personally, I will never watch or listen to his tapes or shows again. You can choose how you want to handle the accusations. I have made my choice.

Dude:

The first accusation contained everything they needed to Parrot it

Second: Are you for real? When most of these accusations occurred 1965 - 1969 he was not America's Dad (Good Lord). He was a Black man, in a racially tense time when Blacks rioted and destroyed neighborhoods across the country. Cassius Clay was arrested and Jailed and there was nothing Law Enforcement liked better than arresting Black Men for raping innocent white Women.

Geez, reality must suck

Yes, wait long enough for people to forget what life ACTUALLY was like during those times, then go after an old rich dude.

Give me a break

Oh, and do it without ANY proof.

Wait

This goes on and on

Really?

What are the odds?

Hmm, it could be a domino effect, where as when one finally gets the courage to speak out, then it brings the others forward as well.

Isn't this what happens in most cases that involve people who do such things from a powerful position, and then it takes years for that power to retract therefore allowing the consequences to finally move in on the person if the ones who were involved saw it somehow as being wrong about what had happened ?

Sometimes sickness caused by people's activities years prior, has to wait for the body to wear down in order to finally over take the immune system, could this be the same thing in principle maybe that is going on here just as well ?

Are these women legit or not is the question that needs answering maybe, and if they are not, then Cosby needs to combat such a thing in order to survive it, but if they are legit then some damage to his reputation will definitely be felt by it all. Now it still goes back to the devil and his temptations that are laid out during specific time periods in which makes people think that it is cool to engage in ways that were never heard of before, and just because so many begin doing something, it gives the idea for some that it must be OK to do. He even jokes about such things openly in his comedy act early on, so did he think this was just a new wave thing that was sweeping the nation at the time? Did these women also place themselves in weird circumstances where they may have known that these things could happen, but maybe they were after the notoriety of engaging with a up and coming star by them engauging as a groupie so to speak? Could these women had been groupies back in the day, and if so what role did they play in all of this back then, even though they see it now as it was wrong in which is being found in their minds today ?

Were the women physically harmed by Cosby, and this as found in their claims, or are they just claiming that he took advantage of them while they were intoxicated by the drugs in which may have been the rave during the time period ? They themselves must have thought it was the rave going on during that time period, so why report it then, because they didn't report it then right ? It all depends on who everyone was back then or what role they were playing back then, and then what the consequences are today for the roles in which they were playing back then. They say that Spanish fly was a myth, and that it didn't work, so were there actually drugs to place in a drink that would cause a women to lose track of herself, and to make her vulnerable to an attack in which she didn't remember until decades later or did she also think that what was happening was hip and cool at the time, but now these women are having second thoughts about how hip and cool things were at the time ? Were these women groupies or were they the innocent subordinates who were totally taken by surprise by the sixties, or all that went on during that time period ? Is this about bilking a person out of money through a civil proceeding in which may result from such a thing maybe ?

The timing is suspect, but who knows really.

Last edited:

Wait

This goes on and on

Really?

What are the odds?

Dude:

Second: Are you for real? When most of these accusations occurred 1965 - 1969 he was not America's Dad (Good Lord). He was a Black man, in a racially tense time when Blacks rioted and destroyed neighborhoods across the country. Cassius Clay was arrested and Jailed and there was nothing Law Enforcement liked better than arresting Black Men for raping innocent white Women.

Geez, reality must suck

Yes, wait long enough for people to forget what life ACTUALLY was like during those times, then go after an old rich dude.

Give me a break

Oh I am very real and you are the one who has his head in the sand. An old rich pervert who was allowed to prey on women for years because of his wealth and power. You are the one standing in the minority.

You keep telling yourself he is just an old man who is being wrongly accused. There will be more damning proof coming.

Usual Leftist trial by innuendo and accusations.

Ain't it interesting but he did a gig before 2,000 in Florida last night. Got a standing ovation when he entered and the crowd absolutely loved his show. No hecklers and everyone had nothing but good things to say about him.

Funny, but nobody in the media seems to be reporting this. :rolleyes:

Usual Leftist trial by innuendo and accusations.

Ain't it interesting but he did a gig before 2,000 in Florida last night. Got a standing ovation when he entered and the crowd absolutely loved his show. No hecklers and everyone had nothing but good things to say about him.

Funny, but nobody in the media seems to be reporting this. :rolleyes:

Any women go back stage for a drink afterwards? I doubt it.....:biggrin:

I hate to break it to you guys. Mr. Jello is a serial rapist. He is 77 years old, and not running for any office. The statute of limitations has expired, so nobody is trying to put him in jail. There are too many women accusing him, for him to pay them all off, so blackmail is not the issue. He is just a jerk, who needs to quickly sink below the radar. And, he will.

Unfortunately, Pee Wee Herman is making a new movie, which means that some phony's simply do not know when it is all over.
Very interesting. You have tried and convicted him via media. How special is that?

Nope. The man is innocent until proven guilty, which is never going to happen. But you can bet your ass that I would never allow him to be around my daughter.
How old is your daughter? Do you have the right to say who she will be around? Isn't it up to her? Isn't it up to her to make a decision about whether he is innocent or not?

Nope!
Wow. MCP. How do you think women become 'victims'? Because they are not raised by fathers who teach them to think for themselves and take care of themselves. You have no respect for your daughter. I'm glad my father was nothing like you. You are a domineering old fart, apparently.

Esmeralda, I don't' know a damned thing about you, and don't even recall having a conversation with you before. However, you have drawn an instant conclusion that 1. I don't respect my daughter, 2. did not teach my daughter to think for herself, 3., I am a domineering old fart, all because I posted that I would not let Bill Cosby anywhere near her.

Your instantaneous knee jerk judgment, based on no information about me, combined with the fact that you are obviously a bitch that should be muzzled, or perhaps are suffering from permanent PMS, gives me all the information I need, or want about you. It does seem to me that I have heard of your reputation as a person with "issues". I simply do not choose to deal with the" emotionally challenged" people who haunt these boards, so you will feel right at home with the others on my "ignore" list. They are, for the most part, your kind of people.

Last edited:

Wait

This goes on and on

Really?

What are the odds?

Dude:

Geez, reality must suck

Give me a break

Oh I am very real and you are the one who has his head in the sand. An old rich pervert who was allowed to prey on women for years because of his wealth and power. You are the one standing in the minority.

You keep telling yourself he is just an old man who is being wrongly accused. There will be more damning proof coming.

Are we talking about Clinton or Cosby?

Wait

This goes on and on

Really?

What are the odds?

Dude:

Geez, reality must suck

Give me a break

Lol, deride me and offer no proof.

You are sad

Wait

This goes on and on

Really?

What are the odds?

Dude:

Geez, reality must suck

Give me a break

Lol, deride me and offer no proof.

You are sad

And you are easily mislead.....

Forum List

Back