Bill Gates thinks we need a 6-10 week shutdown.

How will they open up then? No money, stock went bad, rent overdue..supply chains broken. :cuckoo:

It just does not work like that.

But it can.

As this all started I went and emptied two of my bank accounts. As a result, I've got about $60K in cash in my home safe, and many of these bar owners have a Hell of lot more money than me. Also, many of them own the property. But that's hardly a panacea. One friend of mine owns a very popular biker bar here. The place is a dive but it's packed seven days a week. It makes money and Chris, the owner, puts that money back into the bar after she pays herself.

Well, her revenue has completely evaporated. There's nothing coming in, and there's not a lot left in the bank. As a result, she's now looking at closing her doors. Not only is her bar not making money, but she isn't, either. She's now not able to pay herself. She's filed for unemployment, but that's going to be a fraction of what she's used to.

On the flip side, the owner of the single most successful bar this town has ever seen has the resources to do renovations and pay her employees during the shutdown. Her bar is an absolute gold mine.

So, yeah, no two situations are alike. Some will reopen, some will not...

This is how they get the green deal through. And if anyone read iit well you just screwed you entire nnation supporting it all including yourselves.
You dumb SOBS never listened to agenda 21 and now it's agenda 2030 morons all handed down from the GAWD DAM UN .
Whats the green deal?

If you would have paid attention all those years ago I WAS POSTING THIS CHIT------
THIS IS YOUR RIGHTS that just went out the fkn window----------- this is why you get a free check liike the rest of the locked down jackasses over this fake ass virus bs............. this is your 911 YOu are now living in a real HUNGER GGAMES only this time it's not a movie !! And it's going to get much worse if we keep allowing them to take our rights because some top assholes globalist HATE TRUMP that dam much ..

View attachment 315627

They will USE THE VIRUS to take away your rights. to work. eat and breathe--------------

Tarrant County, home of Texas’ Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, has issued a highly unconstitutional “stay-at-home” order that suspends private property and allows the county to “commandeer of use any private property.”

Tarrant County Judge Glen Whitley issued the order during a press conference on Tuesday.

Well he is smarter than you and therefore has more credibility. Not to mention he has given away more of his money than you could possibly make in 20 lifetimes.
He is a way smarter businessman than I am, for sure. That does not mean he has more common sense which is what this is about.

This is how they get the green deal through. And if anyone read iit well you just screwed you entire nnation supporting it all including yourselves.
You dumb SOBS never listened to agenda 21 and now it's agenda 2030 morons all handed down from the GAWD DAM UN .
Whats the green deal?

If you would have paid attention all those years ago I WAS POSTING THIS CHIT------
THIS IS YOUR RIGHTS that just went out the fkn window----------- this is why you get a free check liike the rest of the locked down jackasses over this fake ass virus bs............. this is your 911 YOu are now living in a real HUNGER GGAMES only this time it's not a movie !! And it's going to get much worse if we keep allowing them to take our rights because some top assholes globalist HATE TRUMP that dam much ..

View attachment 315627
Unfortunately I dont get a check. I make way too much. It will take me a while to digest this.

If the Dems package happens and you still get no check u r still roped into all of this. Just llike you NEVER own your own home.

Seriously read that agenda 2030 bs dude they want to strip our nation of our rights via pysch warfare c'mon u were in the military ... READ DEEPER Intot his chit.
LOOK AT THE BOLD that's TEXAS.
Tarrant County, home of Texas’ Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, has issued a highly unconstitutional “stay-at-home” order that suspends private property and allows the county to “commandeer of use any private property.”

Tarrant County Judge Glen Whitley issued the order during a press conference on Tuesday.

Whats the green deal?

View attachment 315627
Unfortunately I dont get a check. I make way too much. It will take me a while to digest this.

If the Dems package happens and you still get no check u r still roped into all of this. Just llike you NEVER own your own home.

Seriously read that agenda 2030 bs dude they want to strip our nation of our rights via pysch warfare c'mon u were in the military ... READ DEEPER Intot his chit.

p.s. This is NOT what the UN is really about
This Agenda is a plan of action for people, planet and prosperity. It also seeks to strengthen universal peace in larger freedom, We recognize that eradicating poverty in all its forms and dimensions, including extreme poverty, is the greatest global challenge and an indispensable requirement for sustainable development.

Well he is smarter than you and therefore has more credibility. Not to mention he has given away more of his money than you could possibly make in 20 lifetimes.
He is a way smarter businessman than I am, for sure. That does not mean he has more common sense which is what this is about.
Common sense is only a concept that fits within your immediate circle. Some people think its common sense to rape cows and mud wrestle with pigs. Gates spends most of his time with people that are not only intelligent but actually do things in the world that gives them a broader common sense than most people. Does that make sense to you?

Whats the green deal?

View attachment 315627

I own 4 of my 7 homes outright. I just finished skimming your first link and I didnt see anything in it that was dangerous. It just looks like they want to get rid of poverty worldwide.

Had Bill invented the hulahoop it would be mandatory that all schools use it in daily classes, the skills needed for any employment anywhere. World Wide. The Hula required zero updates and is proven 100% reliable to non wheelchair persons

Common sense is only a concept that fits within your immediate circle. Some people think its common sense to rape cows and mud wrestle with pigs. Gates spends most of his time with people that are not only intelligent but actually do things in the world that gives them a broader common sense than most people. Does that make sense to you?
Bill Gates is helping to KILL YOU OLD KRINKLES !! he said it the video is not fake you can find it on his site you can't decode what hte asshole is really saying. Like everyone else who ends up not seeing the whole picture..
--------------------------------------

1585249681525.png

Whats the green deal?

View attachment 315627

I own 4 of my 7 homes outright. I just finished skimming your first link and I didnt see anything in it that was dangerous. It just looks like they want to get rid of poverty worldwide.

OMG dude c'mon. none of this is happening over night " pay attention to smart cities" and again youur home is NEVER yours and you never own it. I"D READ IT ALL

go here it's more basic. www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com. Rosa Korie I think is her name.

This meme doesn't have anything to do with the above links ...........

1585249997094.png

I'm happy for Bill that he has smart elitist friends. I see small businesses that will not even survive this initial partial shutdown. A 10 week national shutdown will obliterate small business in this country which makes up 2/3rds of all employment. I find it interesting you have such admiration for Gates the billionaire businessman and such hatred and disrespect for Donald Trump the billionaire businessman.

I'm happy for Bill that he has smart elitist friends. I see small businesses that will not even survive this initial partial shutdown. A 10 week national shutdown will obliterate small business in this country which makes up 2/3rds of all employment. I find it interesting you have such admiration for Gates the billionaire businessman and such hatred and disrespect for Donald Trump the billionaire businessman.
Drumpf is an incompetent asshole, carnival barker, and so so businessman that has gone bankrupt several times even after his father gave him his start. Gates is a self made billionaire that happens to be one of the worlds biggest philanthropist. The chasm between them couldnt be greater.

Forum List

Back