Bill Gates Using Vaccines To Spread Polio In Africa

The disease mutated, which is not Gates' fault
troll.jpg

Be patient. Vaccine update 36 should be ready soon...........but your toilet might not flush after the update. The plunger patch will come shortly after the release.Y'all pat yourselves on the back for creating Billygate. He was meant to be a game show host or have a show called Dr. Bhil.

View attachment 388445
:) You are trolling, my friend. You are almost two years short and a dollar late. The strains are mutating.

Polio outbreaks in Africa caused by mutation of strain in vaccine
www.theguardian.com › global-development › nov › polio-outbreaks...

Nov 28, 2019 - Polio outbreaks in Africa caused by mutation of strain in vaccine. This article is more than 9 months old. New cases of highly infectious disease ...

View attachment 388445
:) You are trolling, my friend. You are almost two years short and a dollar late. The strains are mutating.

Nov 28, 2019 - Polio outbreaks in Africa caused by mutation of strain in vaccine. This article is more than 9 months old. New cases of highly infectious disease ...
Educate yourself.
1) Scientist warned about the use of mass polio vaccines several years ago. you can find articles on this everywhere.
2) This isn't the first time a breakout has occurred with these cheap/mass produced vaccines.

really? what medical degree does this asswipe have?

did you miss the question, or ...lets try again.... what medical degree does this asswipe have?

View attachment 388445

Educate yourself.
1) Scientist warned about the use of mass polio vaccines several years ago. you can find articles on this everywhere.
2) This isn't the first time a breakout has occurred with these cheap/mass produced vaccines.
Please become informed about this. Read the link above and we can discuss.

View attachment 388445

Educate yourself.
So don't useit and have 6.5 million polio victims or use it and have 800 victims is your point.

did you miss the question, or ...lets try again.... what medical degree does this asswipe have?
Since you have no medical degree, I suggest you read the article and be informed.

Since you have no medical degree, I suggest you read the article and be informed.

Since you have no medical degree, you are not qualified to evaluate this guy is the point.

And why would you want 6.5 million rather than 800 paralyzed?

Since you have no medical degree, you are not qualified to evaluate this guy is the point.

3 times...this shows that you are a deflecting, brain dead demoncrat. its very obvious you CANT answer the question. take a visit to the dog salon douchebag pill-osi went to, maybe, i doubt, they could help you

3 times...this shows that you are a deflecting, brain dead demoncrat. its very obvious you CANT answer the question. take a visit to the dog salon douchebag pill-osi went to, maybe, i doubt, they could help you
You are not qualified medically to make any of these decisions is the point, and trolling me is meaningless.

If we do it your way, the chance of 800 paralyzed children go to 6.5 million, so yell all you want, but "no" it won't be done your way.

You are not qualified medically to make any of these decisions is the point, and trolling me is meaningless.

If we do it your way, the chance of 800 paralyzed children go to 6.5 million, so yell all you want, but "no" it won't be done your way.
troll? that would fit you more so. anything that spews out of your mouth is basically garbage...grow up---your opinion means shit to me...get over it

So you want 6.5 million polio victims instead of using the Gates vaccine. Yes, answer the numbers. You need to grow up now.

So you want 6.5 million polio victims instead of using the Gates vaccine. Yes, answer the numbers. You need to grow up now.
or else what? the 1 that needs to become an adult is you. as i said your opinion means SHIT..hopefully you aint old enough to vote

or else what? the 1 that needs to become an adult is you. as i said your opinion means SHIT..hopefully you aint old enough to vote
Why do you want 6.5 million paralyzed. That's what will happen if we take your path.

Why do you want 6.5 million paralyzed. That's what will happen if we take your path.
this gates asswipe can not be trusted. let him take the 1st vaccine that has anything to do w/this braindead asswipe...we can all see any side effects from billy boy, and then make our own assesment. this idiot does not belong in medicine

this gates asswipe can not be trusted. let him take the 1st vaccine that has anything to do w/this braindead asswipe...we can all see any side effects from billy boy, and then make our own assesment. this idiot does not belong in medicine
Yes, they can be trusted, you can't WTF19 becuase you know nothing about this problem.

Forum List

Back