Bill Gates Using Vaccines To Spread Polio In Africa

So you want 6.5 million polio victims instead of using the Gates vaccine. Yes, answer the numbers. You need to grow up now.
or else what? the 1 that needs to become an adult is you. as i said your opinion means SHIT..hopefully you aint old enough to vote
Why do you want 6.5 million paralyzed. That's what will happen if we take your path.
this gates asswipe can not be trusted. let him take the 1st vaccine that has anything to do w/this braindead asswipe...we can all see any side effects from billy boy, and then make our own assesment. this idiot does not belong in medicine
Yes, they can be trusted, you can't WTF19 becuase you know nothing about this problem.
and you are an expert, who still cant even answer the question i proposed..so, the word expert would not describe you..sorry to get your hopes up..troll

So you want 6.5 million polio victims instead of using the Gates vaccine. Yes, answer the numbers. You need to grow up now.
or else what? the 1 that needs to become an adult is you. as i said your opinion means SHIT..hopefully you aint old enough to vote
Why do you want 6.5 million paralyzed. That's what will happen if we take your path.
this gates asswipe can not be trusted. let him take the 1st vaccine that has anything to do w/this braindead asswipe...we can all see any side effects from billy boy, and then make our own assesment. this idiot does not belong in medicine
Yes, they can be trusted, you can't WTF19 becuase you know nothing about this problem.
[/QUOTE.]
and you are an expert, who still cant even answer the question i proposed..so, the word expert would not describe you..sorry to get your hopes up..troll
You are not an expert, but the scientists are and you are disputing them. That's silly. So you want 6.5 million paralyed children than a possibility of 800

[/QUOTE.]
You are not an expert, but the scientists are and you are disputing them. That's silly. So you want 6.5 million paralyed children than a possibility of 800
this is a recording-- deflection is all you can do---you must be really brain dead

[/QUOTE.]
this is a recording-- deflection is all you can do---you must be really brain dead
THe anti-Gates' deflection is noted, and we realize you will take 6.5 million paralyzed children. So I am putting you where you belong.

[/QUOTE.]
THe anti-Gates' deflection is noted, and we realize you will take 6.5 million paralyzed children. So I am putting you where you belong.
whats that deflector? this all started because you couldnt answer a very simple question..that makes you simple---so, i put you where you belong----idiot

I know people who said "because Gates is involved", they ain't taking no vaccine that he has anything to do with.
Seems like a reasonable response.
Weird he has anything to do with a vaccine other than maybe helping to fund the research maybe. I have a friend who says that he ain't taking it, because it could actually have a tracker in the mix. Wow. Hope not, but I wouldn't put anything pass the goings on today.
I've heard similar. It is even rumored that the vaccine would only last so long and you'd need to get it several times a year. Talk about a cash machine.

I know people who said "because Gates is involved", they ain't taking no vaccine that he has anything to do with.
Weird he has anything to do with a vaccine other than maybe helping to fund the research maybe. I have a friend who says that he ain't taking it, because it could actually have a tracker in the mix. Wow. Hope not, but I wouldn't put anything pass the goings on today.
He is spreading expensive nano tech trackers in African villagers for what reason exactly? To find their secret watering holes? To learn the best hunting spots for grubs?

This sounds like some real fucktard horseshit to me. :laugh:

He is spreading expensive nano tech trackers in African villagers for what reason exactly? To find their secret watering holes? To learn the best hunting spots for grubs?

Come on, the Trumpers love this stuff.

Well im a "Trumper", so youre obviously wrong.

Well im a "Trumper", so youre obviously wrong.
Gotcher, you love this stuff

The UN finally had to admit that Bill Gate's vaccine program was causing another outbreak of Polio all over the continent of Africa...when it was supposed to be preventing the disease. Scores of young people are being paralyzed and killed instead of prevented from contracting the disease.

The biden lovers of course will dismiss this.lol
Only brainwashed conspiracy nut Job GOP base listens to this crap. There is no institution not worth disrespecting when you are brainwashed functional morons or the scumbags who brainwash them. Take your shots. Every theory against vaccination has been completely discredited. Just like every theory against Democrats. Poor America

Some folks (like anti-vaccine fanatics) obviously can’t handle anything not black and white. They must always find the “bad guy” whenever anything goes wrong — because there always has to be a “bad guy.” If he’s a liberal billionaire like Bill Gates that seals the deal. The trade offs between cheaper and easier to distribute oral vaccines and injected vaccines, between “live“ and “dead” viruses in vaccines, between vaccinating and doing nothing when millions are at risk — these questions are all ignored if an (idiotic) political point can be made.

Why did we ever end polio in the United States? How did we do it?

Here is a Thai article on this exact problem with the new oral vaccine mutating and spreading polio. Note that it is infinitely superior to what we read in the OP link:

Last edited:
We will fire anyone in our facilities who cannot produce proof of being vaxxed when the time comes.

We are working with the city, county, and school governments to do the same with their employees.

We are encouraging the major other employers to do the same in town.

Those who don't want to be vaxxed have the liberty to stay home.

We will fire anyone in our facilities who cannot produce proof of being vaxxed when the time comes.

We are working with the city, county, and school governments to do the same with their employees.

We are encouraging the major other employers to do the same in town.

Those who don't want to be vaxxed have the liberty to stay home.
Let me ask you this then Waldo, so if those who choose to be vaccinated gain immunity, then why would anyone care about anyone who chooses not to be vaccinated ??? What threat are the non-vaccinated posing to the vaccinated other than to themselves ???

Same with the mask, if you have one on, then what threat does another have towards you if they aren't wearing a mask, and if they are social distancing away from you ???

Simple for the answer, beagle. You are part of the country, and you have a duty to the country. If you cannot do you duty, then you miss out on the rewards. Can't a slacker, slick.

Simple for the answer, beagle. You are part of the country, and you have a duty to the country. If you cannot do you duty, then you miss out on the rewards. Can't a slacker, slick.
No, the simple answer that you are deflecting from, is that the people's loyalties are being tested big time, so either we are sheep or we are freedom loving patriot's ? So which one is it ??

Rosa caled for nothing. She explained how the right and left could end up fighting, hoping that would not happen,

Gates is killing them in India too. It is population control under the guise of humanity...
Amen. If Gates is involved, count me out. That dude has been thinning out the herd with his vaccines for years. Rich people get away with shit like that. But if Biden gets elected, look for him to make the vaccine mandatory. Then you'll see some selective herd thinning. MAGA

Gates is killing them in India too. It is population control under the guise of humanity...
Amen. If Gates is involved, count me out. That dude has been thinning out the herd with his vaccines for years. Rich people get away with shit like that. But if Biden gets elected, look for him to make the vaccine mandatory. Then you'll see some selective herd thinning. MAGA
Your conspiracy nut Job theory of vaccines has been totally discredited period another service of the GOP propaganda machine misinformation.

Forum List

Back