🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bill in Massachussetts House of Reps to ban the word "bitch"

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
And of course the sponsor is a Dimocrat.

The left in this country is taking us down a dangerous path. More and more we are seeing crap like this, and especially what we are seeing on college campuses across the country.
I put the blame for the growth of the speech police squarely on the shoulders on the milennial left.
These people are going to be terrible stewards of the First Amendment.

Bill to ban the B-word heard at State House

A bill to outlaw the B-word — the term for a female dog that is commonly used to slander women — is being slammed on both ends of the political spectrum as a case of government overreach and censorship.

“While I detest the use of the B-word and the N-word and the word fag, etc., I love the Constitution more and question the constitutionality of bills like this,” said Arline Isaacson, co-chairwoman of the Massachusetts Gay and Lesbian Political Caucus. “The concern is specifically about the right to free speech, including speech that I hate.”

“It’s a very, very slippery slope and at the end of the slippery slope is the anti-Websters, the dictionary of words we can never use,” conservative political consultant Chip Jones told the Herald. “We continually replace the right and responsibility of people to defend themselves from physical and emotional harm with government intervention. When we replace an individual’s right or responsibility to defend themselves, we weaken people and society.”

The bill, along with about 70 others, went before the Joint Committee on the Judiciary for a hearing Tuesday at the State House. House and Senate Chairs Rep. Claire Cronin and Sen. Jamie Eldridge did not respond to requests for comment.

The legislation titled “An Act regarding the use of offensive words,” states: “A person who uses the word ‘bitch’ directed at another person to accost, annoy, degrade or demean the other person shall be considered to be a disorderly person.” Penalties for a disorderly conduct conviction include a $150 fine for a first offense and $200 or 6 months in prison for subsequent offenses.

Ban the B-word bill heard at State House

The left in this country is taking us down a dangerous path. More and more we are seeing crap like this, and especially what we are seeing on college campuses across the country.
I put the blame for the growth of the speech police squarely on the shoulders on the milennial left.

A bill to outlaw the B-word — the term for a female dog that is commonly used to slander women — is being slammed on both ends of the political spectrum as a case of government overreach and censorship.

“While I detest the use of the B-word and the N-word and the word fag, etc., I love the Constitution more and question the constitutionality of bills like this,” said Arline Isaacson, co-chairwoman of the Massachusetts Gay and Lesbian Political Caucus. “The concern is specifically about the right to free speech, including speech that I hate.”

“It’s a very, very slippery slope and at the end of the slippery slope is the anti-Websters, the dictionary of words we can never use,” conservative political consultant Chip Jones told the Herald. “We continually replace the right and responsibility of people to defend themselves from physical and emotional harm with government intervention. When we replace an individual’s right or responsibility to defend themselves, we weaken people and society.”

The bill, along with about 70 others, went before the Joint Committee on the Judiciary for a hearing Tuesday at the State House. House and Senate Chairs Rep. Claire Cronin and Sen. Jamie Eldridge did not respond to requests for comment.

The legislation titled “An Act regarding the use of offensive words,” states: “A person who uses the word ‘bitch’ directed at another person to accost, annoy, degrade or demean the other person shall be considered to be a disorderly person.” Penalties for a disorderly conduct conviction include a $150 fine for a first offense and $200 or 6 months in prison for subsequent offenses.

Would that bill stop Hillary from going to Massachusetts?

The B-word. lol.

I don't think that's even on the list of words you can't say on TV....

Why am I not suprized that an in your face attack on the first amendment should start in that communist shithole.

We can still say "Pocahontas" though, right?

This reality reflecting art. The idea of fining people for Verbal Morality was explored thoroughly in the classic film "Demolition Man"

The sponsor definitely doesn't look like Marcellus Wallace. He looks like ... (wait for it) ...

... a bitch.

Ban the word freedom too-it has lost its meaning.

Forum List

Back