Bill Maher defends Ann Coulter in Berkeley free-speech fight

One of those two "attention whores" has a long running and successful TV show. He is a foul mouthed, profane vulgar pig, but - due to clever writers - is certainly not unfunny, and no longer needs to do or say outrageous things to get attention.

The other is the author of several best selling books, sought-after guest on various TV shows and center of attention which she never attempted to avoid.

What is your claim to fame?

The REAL attention whore is you.

Who wants "Fame". Frankly, I think it's overrated. Ithink that fact we have a "celebrity" society is part of the problem, with people who are famous for being famous... (Trump being the tragic conclusion of that trend.... we may have amused ourselves to death.)

The thing about Coulter is that she started out as a sensible, straight pundit. Then she found she could get more attention saying horrible outrageous things. Just like Maher started out as a maintream comedian, until he found he could get attention saying outrageous things.

Maybe you and tigerred can pool your needs and negotiate a discount for reading comprehension classes.

Maybe you can stop following me around in your endless need for attention, but it's unlikely.

I'm beginning to think that the Regressive Left hates honest, traditional liberals with the same intensity they hate conservatives.

It would make sense.

Naw, we just hate assholes... Maher is an asshole.

Well, at least you admit you're a Regressive Leftist.

Good on you, Joe! You're making progress!

Maher is an asshole. It's nothing to do with left or right.

The thing is, you apparently think when someone calls you an asshole, your brain translate that into, "You just don't appreciate my independence!"

Um, no. Maher is an asshole. THe kind of asshole who calls our troops cowards and then wonders why he gets fired.

Forum List

Back