Bill Maher explains Hollywood's Racism...It's because Asians are racist!

- An Asian Manager I had one time told me not to hire an anglo job applicant for a technical position because Asians were better.

- A Chinese Manager told me not to do business with Indians.

- An Indian Manager told me he was concerned with my immediate manager being Jewish.

- A Chinese Manager told me to be careful of doing business with Koreans.

.....All of this in the shadow of our Nation's Capital.

So you've worked for three Asian managers and one Indian one so far. I'll bet most of us here have never worked for one in all of our careers. You must really get around.

This is funny on so many levels my head is spinning.

From a recent show:

MAHER: Part of it is, and this is the dirty little secret, is that most movies are made now in the eyes of a foreign market. And Asians really are racist.

ALAN GRAYSON: You just called them racist, which makes you racist.

LIZ MAIR: You're going to stoke a ton of outrage now.

MAHER: I'm just honest. They are. They don't want to see black people, generally, in their movies. And Hollywood executives are like, 'we're not racist, we just have to pretend we're racists because we're capitalists.' We want to sell our movie in China, so they don't like Kevin Hart."

And guess what? He's probably right. Asians are notoriously, and to a great extent, proudly, racist, and

the Asian market is HUGE.

lol, money is the root of all evil.

Bill Maher on Liberal Culture: "Donald Trump Is Largely A Result Of A Backlash To Political Correctness"

Grayson knows Maher is correct. Maher is vested in telling it like it is and Grayson is vested in the white guilt myth.

- An Asian Manager I had one time told me not to hire an anglo job applicant for a technical position because Asians were better.

- An Indian Manager told me he was concerned with my immediate manager being Jewish.

So you've worked for three Asian managers and one Indian one so far. I'll bet most of us here have never worked for one in all of our careers. You must really get around.

How many of you have worked in start up IT companies? Just so you know, I have worked for the same company the past 6 years. Perhaps it is the managers that get around and I am constant.

How many of you have worked in start up IT companies? Just so you know, I have worked for the same company the past 6 years. Perhaps it is the managers that get around and I am constant.

That would make sense, yes.

From a recent show:

MAHER: Part of it is, and this is the dirty little secret, is that most movies are made now in the eyes of a foreign market. And Asians really are racist.

MAHER: I'm just honest. They are. They don't want to see black people, generally, in their movies. And Hollywood executives are like, 'we're not racist, we just have to pretend we're racists because we're capitalists.' We want to sell our movie in China, so they don't like Kevin Hart."

And guess what? He's probably right. Asians are notoriously, and to a great extent, proudly, racist, and

Bill Maher on Liberal Culture: "Donald Trump Is Largely A Result Of A Backlash To Political Correctness"

Grayson knows Maher is correct. Maher is vested in telling it like it is and Grayson is vested in the white guilt myth.

I don't hold Hollywood to any racial standards, so long as they don't claim any. It's entertainment.

If you don't know by now that Asians are staunchly racist you have been hiding under a rock. Unlike white people, Asians are proudly racist.

From a recent show:

I don't hold Hollywood to any racial standards, so long as they don't claim any. It's entertainment.

Hollywood is a part of our culture. Is that the one segment of our culture that does not get held to racial standards? If that is the case then so be it. Accordingly, beyond racial standards, we should not take Hollywood serious when they endorse a politician or take a stand on any social issue. After all, it's entertainment.

Forum List

Back