Bill Maher: Hundreds of Millions of Muslims Support Attack on ‘Charlie Hebdo’

I have not seen one...not one Muslim person or Muslim leader or cleric or whatever speak up against this act...
What is it 1.6 Muslims in the world.
And not one has said shit about this.

Muslims Around The World Condemn Charlie Hebdo Attack

Muslim leaders and activists immediately denounced the terrorists actions, reiterating the verse in the Quran that tells Muslims when one kills just one innocent person, it is as if he has killed all of humanity.

The Grand Mosque of Paris, one of the largest in France, issued a statement on its website shortly after the attacks, saying its community was "shocked" and "horrified" by the violence.

We strongly condemn these kind of acts and we expect the authorities to take the most appropriate measures. Our community is stunned by what just happened. It’s a whole section of our democracy that is seriously affected. This is a deafening declaration of war. Times have changed, and we are now entering a new era of confrontation.

With a population of 10% muslim this is just the beginning. Random terrorist acts and hair trigger uprisings will become the norm. France will become Nigeria if they don't do something. Clean out the no go zones and stop middle eastern immigration.

That is ludicrous. Bill Maher is Zionist and hates Muslims. Since when has he spoke to hundreds of millions of Muslims?
Maher must have a suicide wish.

Death by jihadist.

He and his ilk might as well paint targets on their backs.

There is freedom of speech, and there is common sense as to how far it goes.

That is ludicrous. Bill Maher is Zionist and hates Muslims. Since when has he spoke to hundreds of millions of Muslims?

As a Muslim, do you think that the Magazine got what it deserved for showing disrespect to the Warlord Muhammad?

cartoon14.jpg

I'm not a Muslim. I think there needs to be a limit on what these racist people can print in disguise of cartoons. They have sick minds to spread this kind of filth . We all know the pen is mightier than the sword, but not in this case.

So you think they got what they deserved in this case?

The truly sick minds are the filthy animals who kill over cartoons or movies and those that support them.

They got what the asked for.

Did they deserve it?

We can't ask them now, but apparently they knew the consequences could be grim.

People have died for lesser causes than the right to offend.

Death by jihadist.

I don't really like Maher, but his stock has gone up considerably with me over this,

So Ann Coulter DID have good reason for fucking him for all those years...

I'm sure many pork made food meals are delicious. But that's my limit. not only it's religiously forbidden, I'm not used to that type of meat. I think I tasted bacon once.... Ahhhh, that didn't end well.:confused:
Bacon is meat candy.
Bacon comes from the bacon tree, and has nothing to do with the filthy animal we call a pig.

Posted from my I-pad on the banks of De Nile,.

If you watch the tape, the thing that pisses me off about Maher was that he kept explaining that he was a leftie, therefore, other lefties shouldn't think of him as a hater.

It doesn't matter that what he said was correct to other lefties.

Groupthink.

Mark

Death by jihadist.

I don't really like Maher, but his stock has gone up considerably with me over this,

So Ann Coulter DID have good reason for fucking him for all those years...
I don't concern myself with the sex lives of "celebrities".

Maher has the right to say and do as he wishes.

If a "Known Wolf" blows his head off over it, I will not be surprised.

That is the kind of world we are in.

Better to lose a few to "Known Wolves" than to profile.

If you watch the tape, the thing that pisses me off about Maher was that he kept explaining that he was a leftie, therefore, other lefties shouldn't think of him as a hater.

It doesn't matter that what he said was correct to other lefties.

Groupthink.

Mark
I wouldn't spend five seconds listening to or looking at that asshole.

He may be an equal opportunity offender, but taunting a group known for violent retaliation is beyond stupid.

The USA is not France. Maher is not at great risk from violence from the Muzzie Beasts, but at risk from his fellow leftists who would destroy the career of any other person who spoke the truth of their allies.

As a Muslim, do you think that the Magazine got what it deserved for showing disrespect to the Warlord Muhammad?

cartoon14.jpg

I'm not a Muslim. I think there needs to be a limit on what these racist people can print in disguise of cartoons. They have sick minds to spread this kind of filth . We all know the pen is mightier than the sword, but not in this case.
There are a few good reason to kill someone. There are exponentially more bad reasons to kill someone. And high on that list of bad reasons to kill is : I was offended by his joke.

One thing some folks don't understand is: freedom of speech means freedom for unpopular speech. Popular speech needs no defense.

The USA is not France. Maher is not at great risk from violence from the Muzzie Beasts, but at risk from his fellow leftists who would destroy the career of any other person who spoke the truth of their allies.
Yeah, nuts never off anybody here!!

I will grant Maher's bodyguards are probably better armed than French cops.

cartoon14.jpg

There are a few good reason to kill someone. There are exponentially more bad reasons to kill someone. And high on that list of bad reasons to kill is : I was offended by his joke.

One thing some folks don't understand is: freedom of speech means freedom for unpopular speech. Popular speech needs no defense.

Except for PC.

Offend PC, and you are ruined.

Or have to pay off Jesse and Al.

cartoon14.jpg

Except for PC.

Offend PC, and you are ruined.

Or have to pay off Jesse and Al.
The next time some congressman calls for stronger gun control legislation, remind him that Jesse and Al are the real enemy, not Wayne LaPierre.

Forum List

Back