🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bill Maher: Hundreds of Millions of Muslims Support Attack on ‘Charlie Hebdo’

then here goes, just the end of your article

This doesn't mean, God forbid, that the overwhelming majority of Muslims support murderers. The opposite may be true.
But if they are not destroyed while they are still small and while they are still few of them, we will soon face a new and horribly brutal world.
The Muslim occupation of Europe - Israel Opinion Ynetnews

So all the Muslims should now be destroyed? this whole article was to incite Muslim hate, what Israel has been doing for years. Israel creates the news.

I would love to see Islam eradicated from this earth.

That does not mean I want to kill all Muslims, or even any Muslims.

Islam is a creed of pure evil, this would be a far better world if it gone forever. Like the human sacrifices of the Aztecs, Islam has no place among civilized people.

That is ludicrous. Bill Maher is Zionist and hates Muslims. Since when has he spoke to hundreds of millions of Muslims?

As a Muslim, do you think that the Magazine got what it deserved for showing disrespect to the Warlord Muhammad?

cartoon14.jpg

I'm not a Muslim. I think there needs to be a limit on what these racist people can print in disguise of cartoons. They have sick minds to spread this kind of filth . We all know the pen is mightier than the sword, but not in this case.

So you think they got what they deserved in this case?

The truly sick minds are the filthy animals who kill over cartoons or movies and those that support them.

It is, and that is why I doubt it was a Muslim attack, but Zionist.

Oh I never heard of the magazine before this. Apparently these Muslims didn't kill women, strange, and they sure weren't on a suicide mission, how nice of one to leave his ID there.

They did kill at least one woman.

They have targeted this publisher before.

Zionist........gezzzzz....never mind.

This doesn't mean, God forbid, that the overwhelming majority of Muslims support murderers. The opposite may be true.
But if they are not destroyed while they are still small and while they are still few of them, we will soon face a new and horribly brutal world.

So all the Muslims should now be destroyed? this whole article was to incite Muslim hate, what Israel has been doing for years. Israel creates the news.

Newsflash jackass, the world does not need Jews to illustrate to us how barbaric Islam is. All one has to do is read the Koran itself, and study a little history about the pedophile false prophet and his minion followers. Or to just let the actions of Muslims speak for themselves. Islam has utterly destroyed what was once a peaceful and prosperous people in that area of the world: the Middle East.

Newsflash jackass, the world does not need Jews to illustrate to us how barbaric Islam is. All one has to do is read the Koran itself, and study a little history about the pedophile false prophet and his minion followers. Or to just let the actions of Muslims speak for themselves. Islam has utterly destroyed what was once a peaceful and prosperous people in that area of the world: the Middle East.

Newsflash apparently you know little of history or the Koran.

And among those millions is obama, the biggest muslim-lover and white-hater in history.

Listen, you inbred shit-stain, when we want the opinion of a total fucking retard, we'll point to you.

Short of that, shut your pie hole and go back to fucking your pet chicken.

That is ludicrous. Bill Maher is Zionist and hates Muslims. Since when has he spoke to hundreds of millions of Muslims?

As a Muslim, do you think that the Magazine got what it deserved for showing disrespect to the Warlord Muhammad?

cartoon14.jpg

I'm not a Muslim. I think there needs to be a limit on what these racist people can print in disguise of cartoons. They have sick minds to spread this kind of filth . We all know the pen is mightier than the sword, but not in this case.

I wonder if you'd made the same response regarding freedom of speech had it been Jewish characters, instead.

Care to answer that one?

If the cartoons had lampooned Jewish Rabbis and a few of them went over to the magazine and shot them, I'd be just as outraged at the Rabbis that did it.

However..................I would also understand that those Rabbis were radicalized and acted on their own beliefs, rather than the totality of what most Jewish people believe.

Unfortunately, your example doesn't hold much water, because most Jewish people that I've known are more than happy to make fun of themselves at their own expense.

That is my point exactly, so why doesn't it make sense to you

And among those millions is obama, the biggest muslim-lover and white-hater in history.

Listen, you inbred shit-stain, when we want the opinion of a total fucking retard, we'll point to you.

Short of that, shut your pie hole and go back to fucking your pet chicken.

The board notes all you have is namecalling. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

I have not seen one...not one Muslim person or Muslim leader or cleric or whatever speak up against this act...
What is it 1.6 Muslims in the world.
And not one has said shit about this.

cartoon14.jpg

So you oppose the First Amendment?

Dayam! Are all Muslim terror-rat apologists as stupid as you? The author says the terror-rats should be destroyed while their numbers are still manageable ... not that all Muslims must be destroyed.

Bill Maher Hundreds of Millions of Muslims Support Attack on Charlie Hebdo - The Daily Beast

jan 8 2015
Bill Maher didn’t hold back Wednesday night, blasting “hundreds of millions” of the world’s Muslims for allegedly supporting the Islamic terrorist massacre of cartoonists, writers, and editors at a Parisian satirical magazine that has mocked the Prophet Muhammad.

“I know most Muslim people would not have carried out an attack like this,” the host of HBO’s Real Time With Bill Maher said on ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live. “But here’s the important point: Hundreds of millions of them support an attack like this. They applaud an attack like this. What they say is, ‘We don’t approve of violence, but you know what? When you make fun of the Prophet, all bets are off.”
<><><><><><><>
there is no surprise there, nor is it going to be surprising SOME members of USMB who are supporters of,
obama, the biggest muslim-lover and white-hater in history.
it never fails ! :up:

cartoon14.jpg

So you think they got what they deserved in this case?

The truly sick minds are the filthy animals who kill over cartoons or movies and those that support them.

I agree.

I've read lots of jokes about God and Jesus and I never heard of any who worship same killing those that told the jokes.

Muslims have no problem murdering, beheading and attacking all over the world yet they feel they have to kill someone because of a fucking joke??

Give me a break. They have no morals and feel anyone who isn't Muslim is fair game.

These shitbags would love to take the world back to the eight century. To bad France doesn't have the death penalty.

Forum List

Back