Bill Maher: Hundreds of Millions of Muslims Support Attack on ‘Charlie Hebdo’

The next time some congressman calls for stronger gun control legislation, remind him that Jesse and Al are the real enemy, not Wayne LaPierre.

What if they call for stronger speech control legislation?

Should open assault on civil liberties be ignored?

then here goes, just the end of your article

This doesn't mean, God forbid, that the overwhelming majority of Muslims support murderers. The opposite may be true.
But if they are not destroyed while they are still small and while they are still few of them, we will soon face a new and horribly brutal world.
The Muslim occupation of Europe - Israel Opinion Ynetnews

So all the Muslims should now be destroyed? this whole article was to incite Muslim hate, what Israel has been doing for years. Israel creates the news.

Dayam! Are all Muslim terror-rat apologists as stupid as you? The author says the terror-rats should be destroyed while their numbers are still manageable ... not that all Muslims must be destroyed.

Radical Zionist are the root cause of all of this, and I'm an American who hates our Pols kissing Israel butts but we don't want another terror attach do we.

That is ludicrous. Bill Maher is Zionist and hates Muslims. Since when has he spoke to hundreds of millions of Muslims?

As a Muslim, do you think that the Magazine got what it deserved for showing disrespect to the Warlord Muhammad?

cartoon14.jpg

I'm not a Muslim. I think there needs to be a limit on what these racist people can print in disguise of cartoons. They have sick minds to spread this kind of filth . We all know the pen is mightier than the sword, but not in this case.
There are a few good reason to kill someone. There are exponentially more bad reasons to kill someone. And high on that list of bad reasons to kill is : I was offended by his joke.

One thing some folks don't understand is: freedom of speech means freedom for unpopular speech. Popular speech needs no defense.

Except for PC.

Offend PC, and you are ruined.

Or have to pay off Jesse and Al.
The next time some congressman calls for stronger gun control legislation, remind him that Jesse and Al are the real enemy, not Wayne LaPierre.
No Louisiana Congressman or Senator would do that.

then here goes, just the end of your article

This doesn't mean, God forbid, that the overwhelming majority of Muslims support murderers. The opposite may be true.
But if they are not destroyed while they are still small and while they are still few of them, we will soon face a new and horribly brutal world.
The Muslim occupation of Europe - Israel Opinion Ynetnews

So all the Muslims should now be destroyed? this whole article was to incite Muslim hate, what Israel has been doing for years. Israel creates the news.

Dayam! Are all Muslim terror-rat apologists as stupid as you? The author says the terror-rats should be destroyed while their numbers are still manageable ... not that all Muslims must be destroyed.

Radical Zionist are the root cause of all of this, and I'm an American who hates our Pols kissing Israel butts but we don't want another terror attach do we.

How are we responsible for Muslims killing Non-Muslims?

Are you totally FUCKED UP?

As a Muslim, do you think that the Magazine got what it deserved for showing disrespect to the Warlord Muhammad?

cartoon14.jpg

I'm not a Muslim. I think there needs to be a limit on what these racist people can print in disguise of cartoons. They have sick minds to spread this kind of filth . We all know the pen is mightier than the sword, but not in this case.
There are a few good reason to kill someone. There are exponentially more bad reasons to kill someone. And high on that list of bad reasons to kill is : I was offended by his joke.

One thing some folks don't understand is: freedom of speech means freedom for unpopular speech. Popular speech needs no defense.

Except for PC.

Bully for the Pelican Stated.

You do realize that there is a broader nation beyond the bayou, right?

Except for PC.

Bully for the Pelican Stated.

You do realize that there is a broader nation beyond the bayou, right?
You do realize Congresspersons don't really care about people outside of their districts.

Do you think there is even a single person on this board who believes you are American?

Your Mullah told you that Americans are stupid, that you could fool us.

It turns out that your Mullah is the stupid one.

That is ludicrous. Bill Maher is Zionist and hates Muslims. Since when has he spoke to hundreds of millions of Muslims?

cartoon14.jpg

So you think they got what they deserved in this case?

The truly sick minds are the filthy animals who kill over cartoons or movies and those that support them.

They got what the asked for.

Did they deserve it?

We can't ask them now, but apparently they knew the consequences could be grim.

People have died for lesser causes than the right to offend.

They never once asked to be assassinated. However they knew they risked being attacked by those filthy animals masquerading as human beings.

No one deserves to be assassinated for drawing offensive cartoon.

cartoon14.jpg

HOW ABOUT THIS ONE? YOU WANT TO FUCKING ***KILL ME*** OVER IT?

BRING IT!

I speak from experience: Don't take her comments seriously.

I speak from exp. Lipush is bias. Oh the pig thing, I think the Jews have a issue with pigs as well.

What on earth is the fucking connection to the pig?

Pigs are cute. I just don't eat them. :)
Pity you. You miss the exquisite taste of ham and bacon.

Bill Maher reminds me of the old saying: Even a stupid farmer can grow big potatoes some times.

HOW ABOUT THIS ONE? YOU WANT TO FUCKING ***KILL ME*** OVER IT?

BRING IT!

I speak from experience: Don't take her comments seriously.

I speak from exp. Lipush is bias. Oh the pig thing, I think the Jews have a issue with pigs as well.

What on earth is the fucking connection to the pig?

Pigs are cute. I just don't eat them. :)
Pity you. You miss the exquisite taste of ham and bacon.

mmmmm, Bacon....

There is a line, however, between unpopular (or offensive) speech and incitement.
"Burn this motherfucker down! Burn this bitch down!" - Michael Brown's stepdad.

cartoon14.jpg

The truly sick minds are the filthy animals who kill over cartoons or movies and those that support them.

They got what the asked for.

Did they deserve it?

We can't ask them now, but apparently they knew the consequences could be grim.

People have died for lesser causes than the right to offend.

They never once asked to be assassinated. However they knew they risked being attacked by those filthy animals masquerading as human beings.

No one deserves to be assassinated for drawing offensive cartoon.

Do you think there is even a single person on this board who believes you are American?

Your Mullah told you that Americans are stupid, that you could fool us.

It turns out that your Mullah is the stupid one.

Well if I'm not how would I know about a little town in the UP called Gladstone , aka "happy rock". Believe me Muslims do not live up there.

There is a line, however, between unpopular (or offensive) speech and incitement.
Surer. And, in this case, the lines drawn by satirists and cartoonists were not incitement.

There is no LINE, you idiot. Just a big gray area a mile wide that you fascists love to expand. Incitement to riot should not be a crime. Yelling "fire" in a crowded theatre should not be a crime. You want free speech or not.? THINK

There is no LINE, you idiot. Just a big gray area a mile wide that you fascists love to expand. Incitement to riot should not be a crime. Yelling "fire" in a crowded theatre should not be a crime. You want free speech or not.? THINK
I disagree. There may be no stronger advocate for free speech than me. But incitement to violence and the wonted incitement of terror by calling "Fire!" in a theater are patently irresponsible. The constitution is not a suicide pact. Rights are protected, but subject to be infringed due to abuse.

cartoon14.jpg

It is, and that is why I doubt it was a Muslim attack, but Zionist.

Oh I never heard of the magazine before this. Apparently these Muslims didn't kill women, strange, and they sure weren't on a suicide mission, how nice of one to leave his ID there.
oh so now its yet another Jewish conspiracy to do damage and to blame the Muslims.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back