Bill Maher to cleanse his soul tonight to Ice Cube

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Bill will be steppin' and fetchin' tonight as he begs forgiveness.

Ice Cube to Appear on Bill Maher’s Show to Discuss the N-Word

Although Ice Cube was scheduled to appear on Real Time With Bill Maher this Friday before Bill Maher poorly dropped the n-word during last Friday’s show, Cube says he’s not canceling and will appear solely to discuss the corpse-looking commentator’s use of the word.

http://thegrapevine.theroot.com/ice-cube-to-appear-on-bill-maher-to-discuss-the-n-word-1795851835

People are over reacting to the "N-Word". Saying nigg-er does not automatically make a person a bigot. It's what's in a person's heart that makes him a bigot. Sometimes use of the N-Word is a reflection of what is in a person's heart, sometimes it's not. Bill Maher is not a Bigot.

ahja0.jpg

If Maher apologizes, then he owes Christians an apology. I hope he calls Ice Cube a n!gger in the name of free speech. I might start watching his stupid assed program again.

If Maher apologizes, then he owes Christians an apology. I hope he calls Ice Cube a n!gger in the name of free speech. I might start watching his stupid assed program again.
Mahr can't apologize as it would destroy his show! Muslims would be next demanding apologies. He's in a corner and there is no place to back up to.

Never takes very long for you professional victims/phony christians to start their whine.

Why do you entitled jerks always have your hand out for more?

BTW, the Maher show excellent.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Never takes very long for you professional victims/phony christians to start their whine.

Why do you entitled jerks always have your hand out for more?

BTW, the Maher show excellent.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Well at least you don't think he should apologized to islamic terrorists! How does it feel to agree with me?

I think it's hilarious that on this forum you can say fuck shit damn hell pussy **** asshole snatch dick but the word ****** is censored out.

OK, **** is censored out too. Interesting choice. Why is that word offensive, but pussy is not?

Forum List

Back