Bill O’Reilly and Andrea Tantaros misconstrue 14th Amendment and “equal protection of the laws”.

Fox has to lie to do that.
They usually back it up. That's what pisses you commies off. Go FOX!
Like Hannity backed up his claim of seeing nuns executed?
I have no idea, I don't watch it as much as you do.
Then why do you go to such trouble to try to defend their lies?
I don't. Your toggle switch brain can only see in binary on/off terms.

So how do you explain the following quotes?

anyone else tired of hearing about homosexual marrying, bill O'Reilly and Fox news?
We should really shut down these threads. How many times can you repeat the same old arguments?
As many times as fox idiots make the same old arguments..
Fox has to counter the idiots in the White House.
Fox has to lie to do that.
They usually back it up. That's what pisses you commies off. Go FOX!

Hate is a norm...two dudes buggering each other not so much

Hate is a norm for teabaggers. If you don't want to participate in homosexual acts, then you don't have to.

I dont want my government declaring that homosexual acts are normal. Do you want the govt to declare what is normal and what is not?

The government goes by the law. You can decide for yourself if you think it is normal.
It does?

Isnt there a law that's says undocumented immigrants are deemed as illegal and therefore are to be deported in a timely manner?

Sure, but since it is impossible to deport 11 million people, it is reasonable and legal to prioritize which of those 11 million to concentrate on first.
and it is to be as per the will of the people...not the belief of one man.....not when it comes to an issue where the country is so divided on....

It should concern you for one day there will be a conservative president...and the precedent has been set.

And yes, it concerns me what a conservative president may do as well.

Scary shit. Stop defending it.

All the problems in the world and the left thinks homo marriage is the most important issue. Get pretend married and shut the hell up already

It will all be over in a few months and then people will forget that there was a time people actually opposed gay marriage

What were they thinking?
And in about 10 years (if not earlier) the RW will try to take credit for legalized Gay Marriage and insist it was the Liberals who fought it.

All the problems in the world and the left thinks homo marriage is the most important issue. Get pretend married and shut the hell up already

It will all be over in a few months and then people will forget that there was a time people actually opposed gay marriage

What were they thinking?

I'll never accept they are "married", with that said let them pretend, just keep it away from our children, life is hard enough without a bunch of confused misfits mucking it up even more
Just like I'll never accept that you are "married. But you can pretend...just keep it away from our children. Life is hard enough without a bunch of confused haters mucking it up even more.

What were they thinking?

I'll never accept they are "married", with that said let them pretend, just keep it away from our children, life is hard enough without a bunch of confused misfits mucking it up even more

That's OK. Nobody says you have to like it, You just have to do it. Give everybody the same rights.

everybody has the same rights. gay marriage is NOT a right.

BTW. Andrea is HOT. (just trying to stir up the lesbians)
Straight marriage isn't a right then either.

My quote was that they usually back it up. And they do. Plus they bring on guests quite often, including those from opposite sides. I often don't hear the MSM address some of those issues. That's what pisses libs off. They can't have total control over news dissemination.

What were they thinking?

Just like I'll never accept that you are "married. But you can pretend...just keep it away from our children. Life is hard enough without a bunch of confused haters mucking it up even more.
Raising a kid with two moms isn't confusing to them? I call bull.

Hate is a norm for teabaggers. If you don't want to participate in homosexual acts, then you don't have to.

I dont want my government declaring that homosexual acts are normal. Do you want the govt to declare what is normal and what is not?

The government goes by the law. You can decide for yourself if you think it is normal.
It does?

Isnt there a law that's says undocumented immigrants are deemed as illegal and therefore are to be deported in a timely manner?

Sure, but since it is impossible to deport 11 million people, it is reasonable and legal to prioritize which of those 11 million to concentrate on first.
and it is to be as per the will of the people...not the belief of one man.....not when it comes to an issue where the country is so divided on....

It should concern you for one day there will be a conservative president...and the precedent has been set.

I'm unaware of any ideas offered by anyone else as far as prioritization of deportations. I'm guessing you think it is just as important to export families that are living peacefully and productively as it is to deport the criminals and drug dealers. I, and according to surveys, most of the rest of the country, think the bad guys should go first. That's far from the opinion of one man.

My quote was that they usually back it up. And they do. Plus they bring on guests quite often, including those from opposite sides. I often don't hear the MSM address some of those issues. That's what pisses libs off. They can't have total control over news dissemination.

Either make up your feeble mind or quit lying.

That's OK. Nobody says you have to like it, You just have to do it. Give everybody the same rights.

I said they can be pretend married to their little heart's content...and that's ALL it is. Pretend, they think they will appear "normal".

You now what is ironic?

it is your hatred that is not considered normal anymore

Hate is a norm...two dudes buggering each other not so much

I want the government staying out of peoples bedrooms

What were they thinking?

More confusing than raising with one mom?

What were they thinking?

Yep

What were they thinking?

How would it be confusing? Our daughter isn't the least confused. But I would expect that the children of haters get some very mixed messages and that sure can be confusing.

This evening Bill O’Reilly and Andrea Tantaros with respect to “gay” [homosexual] marriages, suggested the 14th Amendment requires the equal protection of the law. What the 14th Amendment actually requires is, whatever law a state adopts with regard to a state issued marriage license, "no person" [singular] may be denied the equal protection of that law. But if a state makes a license law which makes a distinction based upon race, color or former condition of slavery, the expressed legislative intent of the 14th Amendment was to prohibit such a distinction.
The 14A does not mention, much less deal with, marriage. So your point is wrong from the start.
And there is no discrimination or lack of equality. All men are free to marry any woman, and vice versa. There is no "hetero test" to get married.

All men were once free to marry any woman of the same race, and vice versa. Doesn't that mean the Supreme Court ruled wrongly in declaring miscegenation laws unconstitutional?

It does?

I'm unaware of any ideas offered by anyone else as far as prioritization of deportations. I'm guessing you think it is just as important to export families that are living peacefully and productively as it is to deport the criminals and drug dealers. I, and according to surveys, most of the rest of the country, think the bad guys should go first. That's far from the opinion of one man.
I don't disagree with you.
But that is not the debate. You simply opted to make something that is agreed upon by all as the debate. I don't blame you. It is easy to win a debate like that.
The debate is about what we are doing with those that broke the law to get in, but have not broken the law since....but still have broken the law once without consequences.
And the issue associated with the expense, aggravation, and sever inconvenience suffered by those that did it legally.
It is a legitimate debate where there is no easy answer....and no "one man or woman" should have the right to make that decision.

Debate the real debate. Not the spin. We should all be telling our reps to stop the spin. It is spilling over into the electorate...and it creates serious hate.

Your complete quote was

"They usually back it up. That's what pisses you commies off. Go FOX!"

Quit lying. It's too easy to expose your ignorance.

Nobody says you have to

You are allowed to hate anyone you wish. You just can't expect the government to accomodate your hatred

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ You left loons keep squawking the same thing over and over....then wonder why normal people look at you and roll their eyes.

Sad isn't it?

There was a time when Government actually paid attention to your fag hating rants

Grow up already. Do you think screaming "fag" makes anyone take you serious? It doesn't
Doesn't seem to work for you anymore.....society just ignores you

Homosexual marriage is all but a done deal. No amount of hatred on your part is going to change that

Gays will marry, have families and live happy and productive lives
Just like any other couple

should little boys and girls be taught that they can go either way when the reach puberty? Should they be taught in school that being homosexual is just as normal as being biologically normal?

Gay marriage is an oxymoron.

I want gays to be able to make a legal and binding committment to each other, but its not, and never will be, a marriage.

Gays have entered into de facto marriage relationships throughout history, whether recognized by law or not. Same sex marriage is the same to homosexuals as opposite sex marriage is to heterosexuals,

and always has been.

What were they thinking?

Of with one mom, then step dad, then step dad, then step dad

Forum List

Back