Bill: Sure, Foundation donors expected favors from State Dept… Obviously

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
THE AUDACITY AND ARROGANCE OF CORRUPTION...

“It was natural for people who’ve been our political allies and personal friends to call and ask for things. And I trusted the State Department wouldn’t do anything they shouldn’t do.” -- Bill Clinton

...the State department....RUN BY HIS WIFE, HILLARY CLINTON...

:rolleyes:

"But did the Foundation staff tell these donors that there was a clear and impenetrable firewall between preventing them from even asking the State Department for things? Did the State Department immediately respond to these requests with a firm and definitive “no” because it was p[art of the policy and culture at the Clinton State Department that there was to be no interaction or blurring of the lines between the non-profit organizations raking in millions of un-regulated funds for Bill while the nation’s diplomatic efforts were handled by Hill?

Quite the opposite."

The incredibly thorough Clinton Cash from author Peter Schweizer...laid the ground work for any reporter interested in pursuing the obvious conflicts of interest as foreign government and corporate funds flowed into the non-profits from nations and companies doing business with the United States federal government.

And now Clinton has the audacity to say “it was only natural” for these people to expect “things” from the State Department in exchange for their donations.

Bill: Sure, Foundation donors expected favors from State Dept… Obviously - Hot Air

That is most certainly NOT what he said. But I know you don't care much for reality.
Oh. Did he say, "No there are no favors for those who donated to the Clinton Fund? Obviously Not!"
Oh you found another thing he didn't say! It's not very hard to do that... but I guess whenever a rube like you shows signs that you still have some brain cells it should be praised. So good job :thup:

That is most certainly NOT what he said. But I know you don't care much for reality.

Clearly donations got meetings. Right there is quid pro quo. And it's also illegal.

All that with still your totally trusting the skank to meet with donors for money then not do anything for them. You're so naively trusting of Democrats it's scary

Actually, it is exactly what he said. He did not say they were granted nor did he say they encouraged it. He simply said (paraphrased), 'it would be naïve to think that someone who gives the foundation millions of dollars wouldn't want a favor in return'...

He simply told the truth...

Or do you think those donors did not hope to get favors?

Really?

Actually, it is exactly what he said. He did not say they were granted nor did he say they encouraged it. He simply said (paraphrased), 'it would be naïve to think that someone who gives the foundation millions of dollars wouldn't want a favor in return'...

Really?
Nothing about the state department. So your comment is a stupid failure.

Really?
Actually he was responding to a discussion regarding the state department and possible requests for favors by donors from the state department...

So get off your high horse.

Oh. Did he say, "No there are no favors for those who donated to the Clinton Fund? Obviously Not!"
Oh you found another thing he didn't say! It's not very hard to do that... but I guess whenever a rube like you shows signs that you still have some brain cells it should be praised. So good job :thup:
Go back and read my post s l o w l y. . . I prefaced the quote with DID HE SAY???? We'll wait.

Really?
Actually he was responding to a discussion regarding the state department and possible requests for favors by donors from the state department...

So get off your high horse.
He never said donors "expected favors from State Department." That is your spin.

Go back and read my post s l o w l y. . . I prefaced the quote with DID HE SAY???? We'll wait.
No he didn't. Congratulations, you found another thing he didn't say! It's not very hard to do that... but I guess whenever a rube like you shows signs that you still have some brain cells it should be praised. So good job :thup:

A Liberal brain is a terrible thing...

"Did the State Department immediately respond to these requests with a firm and definitive “no” because it was p[art of the policy and culture at the Clinton State Department that there was to be no interaction or blurring of the lines between the non-profit organizations raking in millions of un-regulated funds for Bill while the nation’s diplomatic efforts were handled by Hill? Quite the opposite."

'Hill', as in HILLARY, as in Secretary of State Clinton...

No he didn't. Congratulations, you found another thing he didn't say! It's not very hard to do that... but I guess whenever a rube like you shows signs that you still have some brain cells it should be praised. So good job :thup:
Check the syntax again...I did say, "he said it"... I'm asking you if he said the opposite. Perhaps the local Community College can help you with Critical Reading skills. Check it out.

"Did the State Department immediately respond to these requests with a firm and definitive “no” because it was p[art of the policy and culture at the Clinton State Department that there was to be no interaction or blurring of the lines between the non-profit organizations raking in millions of un-regulated funds for Bill while the nation’s diplomatic efforts were handled by Hill? Quite the opposite."

Nowhere does Clinton say the State Department granted anybody favors. Stupid failure again.

Check the syntax again...I did say, "he said it"... I'm asking you if he said the opposite. Perhaps the local Community College can help you with Critical Reading skills. Check it out.
No he did not say that. Congratulations, you found another thing he didn't say! It's not very hard to do that... but I guess whenever a rube like you shows signs that you still have some brain cells it should be praised. So good job :thup:

It has already been proven in other posts and links that Foundation donors were awarded contracts BY the State Department and by Hillary herself. Whether Foundation donors benefitted while she was Sect of State has already been proven. As reported, 50% of the meetings she held as Sect of State were with Foundation Donors / connections. Passports were worked, an audience with a Saudi Prince arranged, contracts awarded....

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/u...inton-presidential-campaign-charity.html?_r=0

New emails show Clinton aide setting up meeting with foundation contact

Clinton Foundation Donors Got Weapons Deals From Hillary Clinton's State Department

Hillary State Dept. Helped Jailed Clinton Foundation Donor Get $10 Mil from U.S. for Failed Haiti Project - Judicial Watch

So let's not 'play' dumb, shall we?!

Nowhere does Clinton say the State Department granted anybody favors. Stupid failure again.
“It was natural for people who’ve been our political allies and personal friends to call and ask for things. And I trusted the State Department wouldn’t do anything they shouldn’t do.” -- Bill Clinton
It has already been proven in other posts and links that Foundation donors were awarded contracts BY the State Department and by Hillary herself. Whether Foundation donors benefitted while she was Sect of State has already been proven. As reported, 50% of the meetings she held as Sect of State were with Foundation Donors / connections. Passports were worked, an audience with a Saudi Prince arranged, contracts awarded....

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/u...inton-presidential-campaign-charity.html?_r=0

New emails show Clinton aide setting up meeting with foundation contact

Clinton Foundation Donors Got Weapons Deals From Hillary Clinton's State Department

Hillary State Dept. Helped Jailed Clinton Foundation Donor Get $10 Mil from U.S. for Failed Haiti Project - Judicial Watch

So let's not 'play' dumb, shall we?!
You think he's playing dumb? I just think there is a moral statement here. Corruption, incompetency and dishonestly doesn't matter to most Democrats.

Clinton gave State Department appointments to 194 donors

"Hillary Clinton placed dozens of her donors on State Department advisory boards between 2009 and 2012, federal records show.

The former secretary of state's agency appointed 194 donors who had given either to her family's foundation, her political campaigns, or both, or were affiliated with groups that had.

Those donors represented nearly 40 percent of the 511 advisory appointments the State Department made during Clinton's tenure."

Clinton gave State Department appointments to 194 donors

----------------------------------------

"It was natural for people who’ve been our political allies and personal friends to call and ask for things. And I trusted the State Department wouldn’t do anything they shouldn’t do.”
-- Bill Clinton

Forum List

Back