Bill Taylor's opening statement- quid pro quo

That by bill taylor is simply the deep state globalists in a panic and now lying their axes off

Democrats has done a totally stoopid thing

Now they and their globalists will be toast coming from America’s patriot men

Trump gets impeached by the crooked congress

Then possibly enough globalists rino senators votes to remove him

Then a crooked supreme votes to agree

But then trump

Declares a broken govt because of criminal actions by the congress and courts

So you got the president showing the men that they are the ones as criminals and will call out the military to arrest the crooked govt members

Really really stoooopid what the deep state has done

I recommend everyone read Bill Taylor's opening statement today.
Top US diplomat to Ukraine testifies there was a quid pro quo

I suggest reading the entire thing because there is great perspective in his statement.

While it confirms the quid pro quo that had been suspected- what is perhaps even more disturbing is his description of a shadow diplomacy being led by Rudy Giuliani- the President's private attorney- in leading America's diplomatic conversation with Ukraine.

I know that the Trump supporters will reflexively attack Bill Taylor.....but for anyone who thinks that they are objective- read his statement.

Read it.
And now the story is that Ukraine's President felt the prrssure. And the judges are stepping in:

Judge orders State Department to release Ukraine records in 30 days

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/10/23/politics/judge-orders-state-department-to-release-ukraine-records/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/

Then Uncle Joe Biden should do the right thing and tell his kid to return their money to them. Of course, that would require character, and to do so would bring the wrath of you assorted sicko deviants down on them,.
Hey, get the house back and investigate Biden, then. You know, like they did with Hillary for 25 years. Knock yourselves out.

Until then...have a seat. You like the hardball, now?

You faggots aren't playing 'hardball', you're too stupid, and you've already lost the election yet again, and now spend your days being laughed at by your own base. It's you gimps who needs to sit down, don't even know your 'game' was over in 2016.

Too late for the democrats and deep state to run and hide now

The majority of men has made their judgement that the deep state is guilty of high treason

That by bill taylor is simply the deep state globalists in a panic and now lying their axes off

But then trump

So you got the president showing the men that they are the ones as criminals and will call out the military to arrest the crooked govt members

They think that because they embedded all those loons and faggots into the upper ranks of the military they will be safe. They don't realize how totally ineffective they will be if they get what they want.

I suggest reading the entire thing because there is great perspective in his statement.

While it confirms the quid pro quo that had been suspected- what is perhaps even more disturbing is his description of a shadow diplomacy being led by Rudy Giuliani- the President's private attorney- in leading America's diplomatic conversation with Ukraine.

I know that the Trump supporters will reflexively attack Bill Taylor.....but for anyone who thinks that they are objective- read his statement.

Read it.
And now the story is that Ukraine's President felt the prrssure. And the judges are stepping in:

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/10/23/politics/judge-orders-state-department-to-release-ukraine-records/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/

Then Uncle Joe Biden should do the right thing and tell his kid to return their money to them. Of course, that would require character, and to do so would bring the wrath of you assorted sicko deviants down on them,.
Hey, get the house back and investigate Biden, then. You know, like they did with Hillary for 25 years. Knock yourselves out.

You faggots aren't playing 'hardball', you're too stupid, and you've already lost the election yet again, and now spend your days being laughed at by your own base. It's you gimps who needs to sit down, don't even know your 'game' was over in 2016.
Yes, let those Trumpkin tears flow.... Gooooood....

Read it.

They have cut their own wrists.

They are about to step into a warm bath.

But then trump

They think that because they embedded all those loons and faggots into the upp ranks of the military they will be safe. They don't realize how totally ineffective they will be if they get what they want.

Right the crooks now are hiding the latest military polling

At first with all the Obama run in weak liberals

They tried to say the military only approved of trump by a small amount

But looking deep the reason is because the military women hated trump and that the men loved trump to make it close

But now trump has got many of Obama liberals out

Now they are hiding the military polling

Last real election in NC the military voted more for trumps man than they did for trump
In 2016

That proves the military is increasing for trump and ready to act when trump calls out the military against the crooked congress

The military men will make the military women to stand down when trump goes after a crooked congress

How many alleged criminals or their lawyers get to take part in a police investigation?
This is a police investigation? Really?

It is an analogy. I'm trying to help you understand the process. The accused will get his trial in the Senate. The House is like a Grand Jury. Accused criminals and their lawyers don't get to participate in that either. Wait for the Senate trial.
Rules have been made up specifically for this one occasion. Never before has it been handled as it is now.
You might think that's right and I know you do because you have a case of TDS. But, to real America the dems
are fooling no one. It's known as desperation, and in football it's known as a Hail Mary.

That is correct. This IS different because there is no Archibald Cox or Kenneth Starr to conduct the investigation. The House is doing the investigation. Still, despite Ken Starr leaking like a sieve, those investigations were not conducted in public.

The Stalinists under Traitor Schitt are conducting Soviet Style Star Chamber secret tribunals.

Why would America let you get away with it? You're no different than the Nazis in 1928 were - we still have the power to tell you "no" to use an "AR-15 veto" of your coup if needed.

Never again.
Meister ignored the question, perhaps you will answer it. What investigation is done in public, giving witnesses the opportunity to coordinate testimony? Do accused alleged criminals get to have their attorneys in on sworn depositions?

Too late for the democrats and deep state to run and hide now
The majority of men has made their judgement that the deep state is guilty of high treason
Treason is exactly what they are doing. They should get the maximum punishment for treason.

we do have actual knowledge of Uncle Joe getting that prosecutor fired and of course Hunter picking up a cool $100K per month for a no show job in the Ukraine.
That number keeps changing with every telling so we know you worthless lying scum have NO "actual knowledge" of anything.

But then trump

What you're describing is the opening shots of a second Civil War. Don't think that potential hasn't crossed the minds of a loooooot of people.

But then trump

What you're describing is the opening shots of a second Civil War. Don't think that potential hasn't crossed the minds of a loooooot of people.
Nonsense.

Republicans have been questioning ALL the witnesses...
I have not heard of any-why doesn't cnn say who the r's asked instead of just dems?
California GOP Rep. Devin Nunes was also at Taylor's testimony. "The truth is that in two minutes, [Rep.] John Ratcliffe destroyed this witness. There's no quid pro quo," Nunes told Fox News host Sean Hannity on Tuesday night.

You're a liar, the minority and Clinton was given rights during his impeachment proceeding. But hey, no reason to let facts get in the way of good propaganda, hey comrade.

Impeachment "proceedings" but not the impeachment INQUIRY!
what's the difference exactly? let's hear your spin.
If there wasn't a difference the liar would have used the words impeachment inquiry.
The Clinton inquiry was essentially just a decision about whether to impeach the president based on the findings of independent counsel Ken Starr’s report in which Clinton had no rights.

Hey commie, we're talking about the actions of the house, not Starr. Do try to keep up.

Hey NAZI, Starr was the impeachment inquiry, do try to keep up.

No, he was an independent counsel. But Clinton blew it in State court, Starr just summarized his crimes.

So you admit that Ratcliffe (R-Texas) was LYING when he said he questioned Taylor!
What the Hell are you talking about?
Ratcliffe claims he questioned Taylor in the hearing and made a fool of him in 2 minutes. But how can that be the truth if, as YOU say, the GOP are not allowed to even attend the hearing, let alone ask questions?????
YOU ARE FAKE NEWS!
Before you accuse ask. So ask before you say fake news. You will love my answer.
Nice dodge!
You know either Ratcliffe is lying or YOU are!
There is another answer MR know it all jackass. I don't know. So blow THAT out your bloated ass!
Ratcliffe reveals details from closed-door impeachment hearings

Guess what, it's not Taylor's job to second guess the president, his job is to carry out the policy of the administration.
Tramp had his lackey Pomasso BEG Taylor to take the job, and Taylor set conditions for him to take it.
From the opening statement:
"All to say, I cared about Ukraine’s future and the important U.S. interests there. So,
when Secretary Pompeo asked me to go back to Kyiv, I wanted to say “yes.”
But it was not an easy decision.
The former Ambassador, Masha Yovanovitch, had been
treated poorly, caught in a web of political machinations both in Kyiv and in
Washington. I feared that those problems were still present. When I talked to her about
accepting the offer, however, she urged me to go, both for policy reasons and for the
morale of the embassy.
Before answering the Secretary, I consulted both my wife and a respected former senior
Republican official who has been a mentor to me. I will tell you that my wife, in no
uncertain terms, strongly opposed the idea. The mentor counseled: if your country asks
you to do something, you do it — if you can be effective.
I could be effective only if the U.S. policy of strong support for Ukraine — strong
diplomatic support along with robust security, economic, and technical assistance —
were to continue and if I had the backing of the Secretary of State to implement that
policy.
I worried about what I had heard concerning the role of Rudolph Giuliani, who
had made several high-profile statements about Ukraine and U.S. policy toward the
country. So during my meeting with Secretary Pompeo on May 28, I made clear to him
and the others present that if U.S. policy toward Ukraine changed, he would not want
me posted there and I could not stay. He assured me that the policy of strong support
for Ukraine would continue and that he would support me in defending that policy.
With that understanding, I agreed to go back to Kyiv.
"

That alters what I said not one tiny bit. He was there at the pleasure of and for the service of the president. Period.

Impeachment "proceedings" but not the impeachment INQUIRY!
what's the difference exactly? let's hear your spin.
If there wasn't a difference the liar would have used the words impeachment inquiry.
The Clinton inquiry was essentially just a decision about whether to impeach the president based on the findings of independent counsel Ken Starr’s report in which Clinton had no rights.

Hey commie, we're talking about the actions of the house, not Starr. Do try to keep up.

Hey NAZI, Starr was the impeachment inquiry, do try to keep up.

No, he was an independent counsel. But Clinton blew it in State court, Starr just summarized his crimes.

And his so called report was used by the GOP as the impeachment inquiry from which they took their articles of impeachment.

Guess what, it's not Taylor's job to second guess the president, his job is to carry out the policy of the administration.
Tramp had his lackey Pomasso BEG Taylor to take the job, and Taylor set conditions for him to take it.
From the opening statement:
"All to say, I cared about Ukraine’s future and the important U.S. interests there. So,
when Secretary Pompeo asked me to go back to Kyiv, I wanted to say “yes.”
But it was not an easy decision.
The former Ambassador, Masha Yovanovitch, had been
treated poorly, caught in a web of political machinations both in Kyiv and in
Washington. I feared that those problems were still present. When I talked to her about
accepting the offer, however, she urged me to go, both for policy reasons and for the
morale of the embassy.
Before answering the Secretary, I consulted both my wife and a respected former senior
Republican official who has been a mentor to me. I will tell you that my wife, in no
uncertain terms, strongly opposed the idea. The mentor counseled: if your country asks
you to do something, you do it — if you can be effective.
I could be effective only if the U.S. policy of strong support for Ukraine — strong
diplomatic support along with robust security, economic, and technical assistance —
were to continue and if I had the backing of the Secretary of State to implement that
policy.
I worried about what I had heard concerning the role of Rudolph Giuliani, who
had made several high-profile statements about Ukraine and U.S. policy toward the
country. So during my meeting with Secretary Pompeo on May 28, I made clear to him
and the others present that if U.S. policy toward Ukraine changed, he would not want
me posted there and I could not stay. He assured me that the policy of strong support
for Ukraine would continue and that he would support me in defending that policy.
With that understanding, I agreed to go back to Kyiv.
"

That alters what I said not one tiny bit. He was there at the pleasure of and for the service of the president. Period.

BULLSHIT!

Forum List

Back