Bill Taylor's opening statement- quid pro quo

I recommend everyone read Bill Taylor's opening statement today.
Top US diplomat to Ukraine testifies there was a quid pro quo

I suggest reading the entire thing because there is great perspective in his statement.

While it confirms the quid pro quo that had been suspected- what is perhaps even more disturbing is his description of a shadow diplomacy being led by Rudy Giuliani- the President's private attorney- in leading America's diplomatic conversation with Ukraine.

I know that the Trump supporters will reflexively attack Bill Taylor.....but for anyone who thinks that they are objective- read his statement.

Read it.
Tough to get passed this

I will read his statement AFTER Republicans are allowed to question him.
So you admit that Ratcliffe (R-Texas) was LYING when he said he questioned Taylor!
What the Hell are you talking about?
Ratcliffe claims he questioned Taylor in the hearing and made a fool of him in 2 minutes. But how can that be the truth if, as YOU say, the GOP are not allowed to even attend the hearing, let alone ask questions?????
YOU ARE FAKE NEWS!
Before you accuse ask. So ask before you say fake news. You will love my answer.
Nice dodge!
You know either Ratcliffe is lying or YOU are!
There is another answer MR know it all jackass. I don't know. So blow THAT out your bloated ass!

I mean, the fk they could do is at least make some fking sense if they wish to spin stories.

The left aren't making sense because Trump has unhinged them. They flail about in all directions its hilarious. You have to understand, Trump has turned their entire world upside down. They can't silence him. He destroyed their fake news. None of their racist/sexist/homophobe tactics work on him. Plus he mocks and makes fun of them almost daily. Here's your average lib mindset today :aargh::102::aargh:

And by 'unhinged' you mean we on the left keep pointing out how corrupt and deceitful your orange messiah is.

Trump nailed his supporters accurately when he said he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and you would still vote for him.

Hell the more Trump confesses to his crimes the more often you will vote for him....

I suggest reading the entire thing because there is great perspective in his statement.

While it confirms the quid pro quo that had been suspected- what is perhaps even more disturbing is his description of a shadow diplomacy being led by Rudy Giuliani- the President's private attorney- in leading America's diplomatic conversation with Ukraine.

I know that the Trump supporters will reflexively attack Bill Taylor.....but for anyone who thinks that they are objective- read his statement.

Read it.

Bill "in bed with Burisma and no first hand knowledge" Taylor

Of course, we do have actual knowledge of Uncle Joe getting that prosecutor fired and of course Hunter picking up a cool $100K per month for a no show job in the Ukraine. But, nothing to see here folks. ..

Of course we do have actual knowledge that Joe Biden got the prosecutor fired at the direction of the President, with the support of GOP Senators, and the EU.

And we know that Trump called up the Ukrainian President to ask him to investigate his political rival, and also had his operatives make clear to the Ukrainians that everything was contingent on Ukraine publicly announcing the investigation into Biden.....but not mentioning that the President pressured him into it.

But nothing to see here folks- just Trump making deals for himself like usual.

Fake news from the fake news media and fake American Dems.

Ah the loyal Trumpettes- anything that anyone says that might be construed to make their orange Messiah look bad must be 'Fake News!'

And in this case you are saying that the actual words by the acting Ambassador to Ukraine is 'Fake'

Can't get more Trump/Orwellian than that.

Do something about it snowflakes grow a pair you clowns. :auiqs.jpg:

I keep pointing out what ball-less liars you Trumpettes are. Not sure what else you think I should be doing other than exposing your lies, and the lies and corruption of your ball-less Orange Messiah.

The DO IT IMPEACH TRUMP you gutless sacks of liberal talking points :21:

Poor little snowflake. I am not in the House, I can't impeach your Orange Messiah. But despite the best efforts of the clown car you call the Administration's effort to prevent this investigation it will continue- and then the impeachment will happen.

Read it.
Well....if he was under oath....he committed perjury.

But we need to get real about this shit.....there is no law against Quid Pro Quo.
President's have every right to expect something for foreign aide....that's supposed to be accepted.
But Democrats are attempting to make what is legal...illegal.
It's total horseshit.
What is illegal is pay for play.....which is what Joe Biden and his son were doing.
Hunter Biden worked for a Ukrainian company but never entered the country....so they paid him roughly $8,000,000.00 for a No-Show job because he was the son of the VP.

TADA! Just like that the narrative changes from “no quid pro quo” to “so what if it was”.

Anyone else hearing Zombie Nixon saying “it’s not illegal when the president does it “?
Wow.....you're one of those useful idiots.
You can't figure shit out for yourself....so you wait for instructions from your Soviet handlers.

Project much? Why don’t you, Federal employee, tell us some more about the “deep state”? Have you figured out for yourself that YOU are the deep state?

Biden and his sOn did nothing illegal...unlike Trump

Read it.
Well....if he was under oath....he committed perjury.

But we need to get real about this shit.....there is no law against Quid Pro Quo.
President's have every right to expect something for foreign aide....that's supposed to be accepted.
But Democrats are attempting to make what is legal...illegal.
It's total horseshit.
What is illegal is pay for play.....which is what Joe Biden and his son were doing.
Hunter Biden worked for a Ukrainian company but never entered the country....so they paid him roughly $8,000,000.00 for a No-Show job because he was the son of the VP.

Please explain how Bill Taylor committed perjury- this should be amusing.

Quid pro quo is indeed illegal when it is a government official using it for his own personal gain- such as when the President of the United States pressures to the Ukraine to publicly announce an investigation into his political rival in return for agreeing to a meeting in the White House and releasing Congressionally appropriated military funding.

What Trump and his loyal Trumpettes are trying to do is fling horseshit at Biden and his son.
As you know- Joe Biden pressured the Ukrainian government to fire the prosecutor as part of official U.S. policy- policy supported by both Democratic and GOP Senators- and the EU- all of which wanted the prosecutor gone for his lack of pursuit of corruption.
Hunter Biden may have well been appointed to the board just because of his name- which while stupid for the Ukrainian company, and inconvenient for Joe Biden, was neither illegal, nor something that Joe Biden could control- because unlike Trump Jr. and Eric- Hunter doesn't work for his daddy.

Ah the loyal Trumpettes- anything that anyone says that might be construed to make their orange Messiah look bad must be 'Fake News!'

And in this case you are saying that the actual words by the acting Ambassador to Ukraine is 'Fake'

Can't get more Trump/Orwellian than that.

Yep, everything you clowns have chased for the last three years has turned out to be bullshit. You fricken idiots have become so predictable, my guess is you'll find two different new things to piss and moan about tomorrow.

And by 'bullshit' you mean that you are happy with Trump obstructing justice and demanding that a foreign country dig up dirt on his political rival in order to receive military aid.
You have ZERO evidence Trump obstructed justice. The transcript Trump released exonerates him.

a) Its not really a transcript
b) It doesn't 'exonerate' Trump from anything
c) Trump only released it after the whistleblower filed his official complaint- if not for the whistleblower Trump would have kept the conversation quiet.
d) The obstruction of justice is what is happening now- Trump's effort to prevent the House from finding out the facts of what happened in Ukraine.

Yep, it's not really a whistleblower, it's hearsay.

Yep- its really a whistleblower filing his charges legally and according to the law.

Which is why you Trumpettes are soooo pissed off about it and Trump calls it spying.

The Trumpettes have just cycled back to their usual name calling and obfuscation.

This thread is about Bill Taylor's opening statement. I am going to ignore the rest of the attempts to derail the thread by Trump's idiotic band of clowns.

Republicans have been questioning ALL the witnesses...
Why is Schiff the only one leaking into to the media?

Why do you fantasize that is true?
I don't fantasize! I know. It was reported within the last hour. NOW answer my question you've been cowardly dodging all afternoon. Are you an American citizen?

Citation please.

Are you actually a Russian troll like we all believe?

Read it.
I'm not a trump supporter, but I do lean to the right. I wont attack him, rather, I say, lets get this thing started. The dems.have the evidence, let's get the articles drawn up and sent to the house for a full vote so we can get this thing moving.

Did you read Bill Taylor's statement? You can certainly have an opinion on what he said.
No, I didnt read it, so I have no opinion. I'm just saying, let's do this thingy. If the evidence is there, let's get it started.

I don't fantasize! I know. It was reported within the last hour. NOW answer my question you've been cowardly dodging all afternoon. Are you an American citizen?

Citation please.

You know you've been dodging my questions to you. Just answer it...,...Are you an American citizen?

Citation please.

You know you've been dodging my questions to you. Just answer it...,...Are you an American citizen?

You know you've been dodging my questions to you. Just answer it.....are you a Russian troll like we believe? Or just a Nazi sympathizer?

The Trumpettes have just cycled back to their usual name calling and obfuscation.

This thread is about Bill Taylor's opening statement. I am going to ignore the rest of the attempts to derail the thread by Trump's idiotic band of clowns.

Bill Taylor had nothing to offer. The process is a joke. Political theater. There is zero chance Trump will be removed from office just months before a general election. They are trying to soften Trump up to help Clinton or whoever else becomes the Dem nominee. In some ways, I don't blame the Democrats on strategy. Anyone currently running would crushed by Trump. And, Hillary..she would have a chance. But, I think the map would mirror 2016 for her.

Read it.
I'm not a trump supporter, but I do lean to the right. I wont attack him, rather, I say, lets get this thing started. The dems.have the evidence, let's get the articles drawn up and sent to the house for a full vote so we can get this thing moving.

Did you read Bill Taylor's statement? You can certainly have an opinion on what he said.
No, I didnt read it, so I have no opinion. I'm just saying, let's do this thingy. If the evidence is there, let's get it started.

It is started.
And why didn't you read Bill Taylor's statement?
Is it just that you prefer to be ignorant?

Forum List

Back