Bill Taylor's opening statement- quid pro quo

Trump has betrayed the Kurds, to Russia's benefit.

And he damn near betrayed the Ukraine for Russia's benefit. He put his own personal political desires ahead of an entire nation of people struggling to get out from under the post-Soviet whip.

Here's the deal: the democrat congressional majority threatens assault (deadly physical force?) if a republican lawmaker seeks admittance to the "impeachment hearings" but they selectively leak "testimony" that tends to make the President look bad. Is this the way the left views democracy?

I'll be sure to check on that as soon as I finish going through all these leaks from those Hillary investigations. It might take a while to get through all these stacks of leaks. As for your question, I don't know if that's the way the left views democracy, but it's damn sure how the republicans viewed democracy..

I strongly suggest everyone read the statement for themselves rather than parrot the talking points you have been told to parrot.

I realize it is longer than a tweet and may be quite the intellectual challenge for some of you.

But read every word: Read: Top State Department official’s testimony outlining Trump’s Ukraine quid pro quo

What the hell for, I'm sure you or one of your cohorts will tell us what it really means.
And there is that willful blindness we have all come to know and recognize in Trumptards.

"

I strongly suggest everyone read the statement for themselves rather than parrot the talking points you have been told to parrot.

I realize it is longer than a tweet and may be quite the intellectual challenge for some of you.

But read every word: Read: Top State Department official’s testimony outlining Trump’s Ukraine quid pro quo

What the hell for, I'm sure you or one of your cohorts will tell us what it really means.
And there is that willful blindness we have all come to know and recognize in Trumptards.

"

Yep, quite comparable to the willful stupidity we have all come to know and recognize from you loons.

I recommend everyone read Bill Taylor's opening statement today.
Top US diplomat to Ukraine testifies there was a quid pro quo

I suggest reading the entire thing because there is great perspective in his statement.

While it confirms the quid pro quo that had been suspected- what is perhaps even more disturbing is his description of a shadow diplomacy being led by Rudy Giuliani- the President's private attorney- in leading America's diplomatic conversation with Ukraine.

I know that the Trump supporters will reflexively attack Bill Taylor.....but for anyone who thinks that they are objective- read his statement.

Read it.
I'm not a trump supporter, but I do lean to the right. I wont attack him, rather, I say, lets get this thing started. The dems.have the evidence, let's get the articles drawn up and sent to the house for a full vote so we can get this thing moving.

I suggest reading the entire thing because there is great perspective in his statement.

While it confirms the quid pro quo that had been suspected- what is perhaps even more disturbing is his description of a shadow diplomacy being led by Rudy Giuliani- the President's private attorney- in leading America's diplomatic conversation with Ukraine.

I know that the Trump supporters will reflexively attack Bill Taylor.....but for anyone who thinks that they are objective- read his statement.

Read it.
When you get just one side doing all the talking because your locking out the other side,
you tend to get this kind of BS. Carry on sheep

So it was that funny to you, Lakhota? Typical sheep, you couldn't refute what I stated so
you give a funny emoji?

Read it.

Queue the right wing attempts to destroy a Vietnam veteran's character.

Read it.

Queue the right wing attempts to destroy a Vietnam veteran's character.
He didn’t need Republicans to do that

Read it.
When you get just one side doing all the talking because your locking out the other side,

How many alleged criminals or their lawyers get to take part in a police investigation?

Read it.

How many alleged criminals or their lawyers get to take part in a police investigation?
This is a police investigation? Really?

Rep. Ratcliffe: Ambassador Taylor again today I found him to be forthright. He had very strong opinions on Donald Trump’s approach to foreign policy. But again the mainstream media reporting that he provided evidence of a quid pro quo involving military aid is false. I questioned him directly on that. Under Adam Schiff’s rules I can’t tell you what he said but I can tell you what he didn’t say. Neither he or any other witness has provided testimony that the Ukrainians were aware that military aide was being withheld. You can’t have a quid pro quo with no quo!

Read it.

It is an analogy. I'm trying to help you understand the process. The accused will get his trial in the Senate. The House is like a Grand Jury. Accused criminals and their lawyers don't get to participate in that either. Wait for the Senate trial.

Read it.
I did there was no quid pro quo.. just a deep stater that got exposed.. go away haters

LOL god you Trumpettes are so predictable.

During this same phone call I had with Mr. Morrison, he went on to describe a

conversation Ambassador Sondland had with Mr. Yermak at Warsaw. Ambassador

Sondland told Mr. Yermak that the security assistance money would not come until

President Zelenskyy committed to pursue the Burisma investigation. I was alarmed by

what Mr. Morrison told me about the Sondland-Yermak conversation. This was the first

time I had heard that the security assistance—not just the White House meeting—was

conditioned on the investigations.

Ambassador Sondland also told me that he now recognized that he had made a mistake

by earlier telling the Ukrainian officials to whom he spoke that a White House meeting

with President Zelenskyy was dependent on a public announcement of investigations-in

fact, Ambassador Sondland said, “everything” was dependent on such an

announcement, including security assistance. He said that President Trump wanted

President Zelenskyy “in a public box” by making a public statement about ordering such

investigations.

My Daughters girlfriend said she heard from her brother that their neighbor had a friend who had a cousin that talked to an assistant to the ambassadors gardener who said that he heard a guy at the bar say that Trump engaged in quid pro quo.

IMPEACH

One can't help but wonder how many Republican Congressmen and Senators read that statement and a light began dawning.

Heard it from a friend who, heard it from a friend, who heard from another.....

You Communists are such a fucking joke.

Read it.

It is an analogy. I'm trying to help you understand the process. The accused will get his trial in the Senate. The House is like a Grand Jury. Accused criminals and their lawyers don't get to participate in that either. Wait for the Senate trial.
Rules have been made up specifically for this one occasion. Never before has it been handled as it is now.
You might think that's right and I know you do because you have a case of TDS. But, to real America the dems
are fooling no one. It's known as desperation, and in football it's known as a Hail Mary.

Forum List

Back