Bill Taylor's opening statement- quid pro quo

I recommend everyone read Bill Taylor's opening statement today.
Top US diplomat to Ukraine testifies there was a quid pro quo

I suggest reading the entire thing because there is great perspective in his statement.

While it confirms the quid pro quo that had been suspected- what is perhaps even more disturbing is his description of a shadow diplomacy being led by Rudy Giuliani- the President's private attorney- in leading America's diplomatic conversation with Ukraine.

I know that the Trump supporters will reflexively attack Bill Taylor.....but for anyone who thinks that they are objective- read his statement.

Read it.
When you get just one side doing all the talking because your locking out the other side,
you tend to get this kind of BS. Carry on sheep

How many alleged criminals or their lawyers get to take part in a police investigation?
This is a police investigation? Really?

It is an analogy. I'm trying to help you understand the process. The accused will get his trial in the Senate. The House is like a Grand Jury. Accused criminals and their lawyers don't get to participate in that either. Wait for the Senate trial.
Rules have been made up specifically for this one occasion. Never before has it been handled as it is now.
You might think that's right and I know you do because you have a case of TDS. But, to real America the dems
are fooling no one. It's known as desperation, and in football it's known as a Hail Mary.

That is correct. This IS different because there is no Archibald Cox or Kenneth Starr to conduct the investigation. The House is doing the investigation. Still, despite Ken Starr leaking like a sieve, those investigations were not conducted in public.

Bill Taylor is a nevertrumper, not to be believed.

Bill Taylor is a WEST POINT graduate. Served as a Army Officer in the Vietnam War in the 101st Airborne Division. Since his service in the Army, he has served as a foreign service officer at the State Department for nearly half a century. He has held diplomatic post in Iraq, Afghanistan, Ukraine and many other countries. This man has spent his whole adult life serving the United States.

I suggest reading the entire thing because there is great perspective in his statement.

While it confirms the quid pro quo that had been suspected- what is perhaps even more disturbing is his description of a shadow diplomacy being led by Rudy Giuliani- the President's private attorney- in leading America's diplomatic conversation with Ukraine.

I know that the Trump supporters will reflexively attack Bill Taylor.....but for anyone who thinks that they are objective- read his statement.

Read it.

Read it, why should I? John Ratcliffe had him reversing his position is less than 2 minutes. No quid pro quo. See both sides can leak, except the commies never leak exculpatory evidence, it's all about their propaganda and the msms willingness to report it.

Here's the deal: the democrat congressional majority threatens assault (deadly physical force?) if a republican lawmaker seeks admittance to the "impeachment hearings" but they selectively leak "testimony" that tends to make the President look bad. Is this the way the left views democracy?
Hey dumb-ass, there were Republican committee members in on the hearings who selectively leaked lies afterward!

Republicans, however, downplayed Taylor’s testimony. Rep. Mark Meadows, a Republican from North Carolina, said of Taylor’s testimony there was “nothing new here, I think.”
“We're trying to see if any witness has a connection between foreign aid and pausing the foreign aid. As it relates to the quid pro quo, we haven't had any witness suggest that,” Meadows said.

Read it, why should I? John Ratcliffe had him reversing his position is less than 2 minutes. No quid pro quo. See both sides can leak
How is that possible when the CON$ervoFascist lie is Republicans were threatened with "deadly physical force" if they attended!!!!
Here's the deal: the democrat congressional majority threatens assault (deadly physical force?) if a republican lawmaker seeks admittance to the "impeachment hearings"

When you get just one side doing all the talking because your locking out the other side
So you admit Meadows and Ratcliffe were lying about the testimony they claimed to witness at the hearings because they were "locked out!"
You STUPID cucks will believe anything but the truth!!!!!

Rep. Ratcliffe: Ambassador Taylor again today I found him to be forthright. He had very strong opinions on Donald Trump’s approach to foreign policy. But again the mainstream media reporting that he provided evidence of a quid pro quo involving military aid is false. I questioned him directly on that.
How can that be, to of your fellow lying scum ASSHOLES said that Republicans were banned from the hearings!!!!!!!
Here's the deal: the democrat congressional majority threatens assault (deadly physical force?) if a republican lawmaker seeks admittance to the "impeachment hearings"

When you get just one side doing all the talking because your locking out the other side

Read it, why should I? John Ratcliffe had him reversing his position is less than 2 minutes. No quid pro quo. See both sides can leak
How is that possible when the CON$ervoFascist lie is Republicans were threatened with "deadly physical force" if they attended!!!!

You'll have to ask the member that posted it. I do know a republican member of the judiciary committee wanted to sit in on testimony last week and wasn't allowed to.

You'll have to ask the member that posted it. I do know a republican member of the judiciary committee wanted to sit in on testimony last week and wasn't allowed to.
Because he WASN'T a member of the committee he tried to crash, and you knew it already!

Because he WASN'T a member of the committee he tried to crash, and you knew it already!

He's a member of congress and a member of the committee that will ultimately have to craft articles of impeachment, if it gets that far. There was nothing classified being discussed, there was no reason, other than just being assholes, not to let him sit in. But what's worse, they won't even allow the members of the committees conducting the witch hunt to have access to the transcripts or tapes without commies looking over their shoulders.

Read it.
I read his statement earlier. It's completely hearsay! He has bias against Trump.
Sigh. So very predictable.

He certainly did repeat what he heard. That is what is so damning.

Please feel free to show his bias against Trump in his opening statement.
So you think hearsay (which is inadmissible) is damning???

What an idiot!!!

Bill Taylor is a WEST POINT graduate. Served as a Army Officer in the Vietnam War in the 101st Airborne Division. Since his service in the Army, he has served as a foreign service officer at the State Department for nearly half a century. He has held diplomatic post in Iraq, Afghanistan, Ukraine and many other countries. This man has spent his whole adult life serving the United States.

That does not negate my statement.

He also could be a burn out and 'Dr. Strangelove' type for all you know....

He's a member of congress and a member of the committee that will ultimately have to craft articles of impeachment, if it gets that far. There was nothing classified being discussed, there was no reason, other than just being assholes, not to let him sit in. But what's worse, they won't even allow the members of the committees conducting the witch hunt to have access to the transcripts or tapes without commies looking over their shoulders.
As you well know, because the Right claim to know everything, Gaetz was NOT a member of the committee, he was a member of 2 SUBcommittees and neither party's subcommittee members were allowed in the hearings, but of course, the Republicans demand special privileges they do not allow the other party.
And the rules they are following are the rules the Republicans set up for the Clinton lynching.

Read it.
I read his statement earlier. It's completely hearsay! He has bias against Trump.

So you think hearsay (which is inadmissible) is damning???

What an idiot!!!
Very little was hearsay, most of his testimony was first hand, but you knew that already since you read his full opening statement.

Read it.

so very true. that fking sucks doesn't it? why are you afraid of the 2020 elections?

Forum List

Back