Bill Taylor's opening statement- quid pro quo

Trying to continue to convict Trump on hearsay. You guys have overplayed your hands, but your tds is so severe you don’t even recognize it. All it took was a little digging to find out who this fella is aligned with.

As I said from the beginning- I recognized the Trumpettes would go on the attack but just admit it- you don't care that Trump used his public office to pressure Ukraine to try to harm his political rival- you applaud his use of the Presidential office for his personal gain.

Ambassador Sondland also told me that he now recognized that he had made a mistake

by earlier telling the Ukrainian officials to whom he spoke that a White House meeting

with President Zelenskyy was dependent on a public announcement of investigations-in

fact, Ambassador Sondland said, “everything” was dependent on such an

announcement, including security assistance. He said that President Trump wanted

President Zelenskyy “in a public box” by making a public statement about ordering such

investigations.
Want me to post the links to all the stories stating he was working with Russia?

Sure- I look forward to seeing what dark recesses of the Right Wing Conspiracy Dark Web you believe are true.

WallsClosing.jpg

Fake news from the fake news media and fake American Dems.

Ah the loyal Trumpettes- anything that anyone says that might be construed to make their orange Messiah look bad must be 'Fake News!'

And in this case you are saying that the actual words by the acting Ambassador to Ukraine is 'Fake'

Can't get more Trump/Orwellian than that.

Do something about it snowflakes grow a pair you clowns. :auiqs.jpg:

I keep pointing out what ball-less liars you Trumpettes are. Not sure what else you think I should be doing other than exposing your lies, and the lies and corruption of your ball-less Orange Messiah.
giphy.gif

I recommend everyone read Bill Taylor's opening statement today.
Top US diplomat to Ukraine testifies there was a quid pro quo

I suggest reading the entire thing because there is great perspective in his statement.

While it confirms the quid pro quo that had been suspected- what is perhaps even more disturbing is his description of a shadow diplomacy being led by Rudy Giuliani- the President's private attorney- in leading America's diplomatic conversation with Ukraine.

I know that the Trump supporters will reflexively attack Bill Taylor.....but for anyone who thinks that they are objective- read his statement.

Read it.

Fifteen pages of unadulterated crap. On page 10 he lays out in only a couple sentences the real truth. Trump was dissatisfied with the poor contributions from the Eurotrash. And he wanted the Ukrainians to investigate their corruption including the Burisma scam in which the former VP sold his office for the benefit of his worthless drug addled son, and Ukrainian interference in the 2016 election. Not only that he wanted the Ukrainian President to state publicly what he was doing. This was Trump looking out for American interests, something the KenyanBastard had no interest in.

And by 'fifteen pages of unadulterated crap' you mean of course there are several pages that are quite damning about Trump's attempted corruption in Ukraine- in addition to a very specific recounting of conversations by Trump's team on how to pressure the government of the Ukraine to dig up dirt on Trump's political rival.

I suggest reading the entire thing because there is great perspective in his statement.

While it confirms the quid pro quo that had been suspected- what is perhaps even more disturbing is his description of a shadow diplomacy being led by Rudy Giuliani- the President's private attorney- in leading America's diplomatic conversation with Ukraine.

I know that the Trump supporters will reflexively attack Bill Taylor.....but for anyone who thinks that they are objective- read his statement.

Read it.

Fifteen pages of unadulterated crap. On page 10 he lays out in only a couple sentences the real truth. Trump was dissatisfied with the poor contributions from the Eurotrash. And he wanted the Ukrainians to investigate their corruption including the Burisma scam in which the former VP sold his office for the benefit of his worthless drug addled son, and Ukrainian interference in the 2016 election. Not only that he wanted the Ukrainian President to state publicly what he was doing. This was Trump looking out for American interests, something the KenyanBastard had no interest in.

And by 'fifteen pages of unadulterated crap' you mean of course there are several pages that are quite damning about Trump's attempted corruption in Ukraine- in addition to a very specific recounting of conversations by Trump's team on how to pressure the government of the Ukraine to dig up dirt on Trump's political rival.
where, post the transcript!!

Here's the deal: the democrat congressional majority threatens assault (deadly physical force?) if a republican lawmaker seeks admittance to the "impeachment hearings" but they selectively leak "testimony" that tends to make the President look bad. Is this the way the left views democracy?

The Congressional majority enforces the rules of the House- I know you Trumpettes consider that the same as lynching.

And there was no 'selective leaking'- just as with the other witnesses, the entire opening statement was released- and has been provided to you here.

And note how you avoided dealing with the substance of what Bill Taylor said.

How very Trumpian of you.

Read it.
I did there was no quid pro quo.. just a deep stater that got exposed.. go away haters

LOL god you Trumpettes are so predictable.

During this same phone call I had with Mr. Morrison, he went on to describe a

conversation Ambassador Sondland had with Mr. Yermak at Warsaw. Ambassador

Sondland told Mr. Yermak that the security assistance money would not come until

President Zelenskyy committed to pursue the Burisma investigation. I was alarmed by

what Mr. Morrison told me about the Sondland-Yermak conversation. This was the first

time I had heard that the security assistance—not just the White House meeting—was

conditioned on the investigations.

Ambassador Sondland also told me that he now recognized that he had made a mistake

by earlier telling the Ukrainian officials to whom he spoke that a White House meeting

with President Zelenskyy was dependent on a public announcement of investigations-in

announcement, including security assistance. He said that President Trump wanted

President Zelenskyy “in a public box” by making a public statement about ordering such

investigations.

What Taylor expressed was merely his opinion....and he tried to get someone to agree with him....and they said "take a walk"

IIRC, Bill Taylor was only in the Trump administration since sometime in June of 2019.

P.S. I think he's whistle blower No. 1.

Bill Taylor did express his opinion- he also recounted specific conversations describing the quid pro quo- glad to repeat them here again:

Sondland told Mr. Yermak that the security assistance money would not come until

President Zelenskyy committed to pursue the Burisma investigation. I was alarmed by

what Mr. Morrison told me about the Sondland-Yermak conversation. This was the first

time I had heard that the security assistance—not just the White House meeting—was

investigations.

on September 8, Ambassador Sondland and I spoke on the phone.

He said he had talked to President Trump as I had suggested a week earlier, but that

President Trump was adamant that President Zelenskyy, himself, had to “clear things up

and do it in public.” President Trump said it was not a “quid pro quo.” Ambassador

Sondland said that he had talked to President Zelenskyy and Mr. Yermak and told them

that, although this was not a quid pro quo, if President Zelenskyy did not “clear things

up” in public, we would be at a “stalemate.” I

I strongly suggest everyone read the statement for themselves rather than parrot the talking points you have been told to parrot.

I realize it is longer than a tweet and may be quite the intellectual challenge for some of you.

But read every word: Read: Top State Department official’s testimony outlining Trump’s Ukraine quid pro quo

I suspect it has too many words for Trumpettes- but the entire document is pretty amazing.
Bill Taylor is someone with extensive experience in Ukraine, and someone who strongly believes that Ukraine is important to the U.S.. He had to be convinced by Pompeo to take the position of acting Ambassador after Trump fired our previous Ambassador to Ukraine because Giuliani told him she was 'bad news'

Read it.
I did there was no quid pro quo.. just a deep stater that got exposed.. go away haters

investigations.

What Taylor expressed was merely his opinion....and he tried to get someone to agree with him....and they said "take a walk"

IIRC, Bill Taylor was only in the Trump administration since sometime in June of 2019.

Bill Taylor did express his opinion- he also recounted specific conversations describing the quid pro quo- glad to repeat them here again:

investigations.

He said he had talked to President Trump as I had suggested a week earlier, but that

President Trump was adamant that President Zelenskyy, himself, had to “clear things up

and do it in public.” President Trump said it was not a “quid pro quo.” Ambassador

Sondland said that he had talked to President Zelenskyy and Mr. Yermak and told them

that, although this was not a quid pro quo, if President Zelenskyy did not “clear things

we love his opinion, but when asked about if they knew the treasury was holding back funds to guarantee no more corruption, he said they had no idea. They didn’t even know about it lol

Stop spreading fake news

Read it.

the links of Bill Taylor's testimony have been posted multiple times. Sorry that clicking onto a link is too challenging for a Trumpette.

Read it.

the links of Bill Taylor's testimony have been posted multiple times. Sorry that clicking onto a link is too challenging for a Trumpette.
those are not transcripts. not at all all hearsay. I don't do hearsay, In my country hearsay is a no no. how about your country?

Fake news from the fake news media and fake American Dems.

Ah the loyal Trumpettes- anything that anyone says that might be construed to make their orange Messiah look bad must be 'Fake News!'

And in this case you are saying that the actual words by the acting Ambassador to Ukraine is 'Fake'

Can't get more Trump/Orwellian than that.

Yep, everything you clowns have chased for the last three years has turned out to be bullshit. You fricken idiots have become so predictable, my guess is you'll find two different new things to piss and moan about tomorrow.

And by 'bullshit' you mean that you are happy with Trump obstructing justice and demanding that a foreign country dig up dirt on his political rival in order to receive military aid.

Read it.
I'm not a trump supporter, but I do lean to the right. I wont attack him, rather, I say, lets get this thing started. The dems.have the evidence, let's get the articles drawn up and sent to the house for a full vote so we can get this thing moving.

Did you read Bill Taylor's statement? You can certainly have an opinion on what he said.

Read it.

investigations.

investigations.

we love his opinion, but when asked about if they knew the treasury was holding back funds to guarantee no more corruption, he said they had no idea. They didn’t even know about it lol

Stop spreading fake news

Sorry- I wasn't repeating any of Trump or Hannity's talking points so- no I am not spreading fake news.

Despite what you Trumpettes keep saying- repeating a person's actual statement is not "Fake News"- now repeating Trump's lies- that would be Fake News.

Glad to post Taylor's testimony again:

investigations.

Read it.

Queue the right wing attempts to destroy a Vietnam veteran's character.
He didn’t need Republicans to do that

Of course not- the Right Wing Trumpettes are ever so eager to crap on a Vietnam War veteran's character.

investigations.

investigations.

Stop spreading fake news

Sorry- I wasn't repeating any of Trump or Hannity's talking points so- no I am not spreading fake news.

Despite what you Trumpettes keep saying- repeating a person's actual statement is not "Fake News"- now repeating Trump's lies- that would be Fake News.

Glad to post Taylor's testimony again:

investigations.

Lol if that’s the case call for trump to resign, have a vote.. what’s the hold up? You don’t even believe it

u6sj9mH84QwQK6hP0YXqvE2gmp3XYXPBc2oLCfueIXG2On4Dx7Tq1nCWS7QPnBjk7_HZeaL7I8wfeifzFBT4cx7KydmFNp5cP52sLfBf-sOqpNyUJh99g1voHlRMKdOWqqkFV0vsjvZ7Kn-ygK7wOcgubzg3VO3uv05qoA_ILMqJKN6K=s0-d-e1-ft

Dear Vet:

Yesterday afternoon, Bill Taylor – a West Point graduate, Vietnam War veteran with the 101st Airborne Division, and the top American diplomat in Ukraine – testified for 10 hours that Donald Trump held security aid as leverage to dig up dirt on a political opponent.

The White House’s response? They called it a coordinated smear campaign from “radical unelected bureaucrats waging war on the Constitution” — the very Constitution Bill Taylor swore to defend when he joined the military.

It is a shameful attack on an honorable man, but nothing is below this administration.

We are gearing up to enter this fight in a big way, but we need your help to get it done. So we’re asking:

Can you contribute?

Thank you for chipping in to support us in this work. I think you’re going to proud of the role we play in this fight, and your help making it happen.

All our best,

The team at VoteVets

Give me a fucking break. Taylor is a career state dept lackey, that disagrees with the way Trump conducts foreign policy. Guess what, it's not Taylor's job to second guess the president, his job is to carry out the policy of the administration. If he can't do that, as a supposedly honorable man, he should resign, not try to back stab his boss.

You fellows smear some good people in your self-abasing defense of Trump.

Read it.

Queue the right wing attempts to destroy a Vietnam veteran's character.
He didn’t need Republicans to do that

Of course not- the Right Wing Trumpettes are ever so eager to crap on a Vietnam War veteran's character.
He did it to him self

Rep. Ratcliffe: Ambassador Taylor again today I found him to be forthright. He had very strong opinions on Donald Trump’s approach to foreign policy. But again the mainstream media reporting that he provided evidence of a quid pro quo involving military aid is false. I questioned him directly on that. Under Adam Schiff’s rules I can’t tell you what he said but I can tell you what he didn’t say. Neither he or any other witness has provided testimony that the Ukrainians were aware that military aide was being withheld. You can’t have a quid pro quo with no quo!

Except of course for the actual words of Bill Taylor's prepared statement.

During this same phone call I had with Mr. Morrison, he went on to describe a conversation Ambassador Sondland had with Mr. Yermak[a Ukrainian official] at Warsaw. Ambassador Sondland told Mr. Yermak that the security assistance money would not come until President Zelenskyy committed to pursue the Burisma investigation. I was alarmed by what Mr. Morrison told me about the Sondland-Yermak conversation. This was the first time I had heard that the security assistance—not just the White House meeting—was conditioned on the investigations.

Forum List

Back