Bill to force homeschoolers to warrantless home inspections

I doubt it will pass the sniff test.

I can even see the ACLU getting into the lawsuit act here. Whatever they do or don't think about homeschooling, state officials barging into people's homes without a warrant or any sort of probable cause? I can hear the screams now.

Yeah some state asshole tries barging in my home without a warrant it will end badly for them

Yeah, right!

pgyhrOp.jpg

You seem weak Admiral....you just bend over when someone wrongs you? Serious question because you sure come across that way

It's simple, no warrant go the fuck away. Even a know it all public educator should know that.
Should public and private schools not be open to inspection then
?

I don' care what public schools do, private schools? no, their house their rules. We send our children to private schools to avoid state interference, same reason parents home school.

The bottom line is the left absolutely hates home schooling and private schools....think hard why that is. Hint: It has to do with control

I can even see the ACLU getting into the lawsuit act here. Whatever they do or don't think about homeschooling, state officials barging into people's homes without a warrant or any sort of probable cause? I can hear the screams now.

Yeah some state asshole tries barging in my home without a warrant it will end badly for them

Yeah, right!

pgyhrOp.jpg

You seem weak Admiral....you just bend over when someone wrongs you? Serious question because you sure come across that way

It's simple, no warrant go the fuck away. Even a know it all public educator should know that.
?

I don' care what public schools do, private schools? no, their house their rules. We send our children to private schools to avoid state interference, same reason parents home school.

The bottom line is the left absolutely hates home schooling and private schools....think hard why that is. Hint: It has to do with control
I have no hatred of either home schooling or private schools so speak for yourself not the left.

How can you prevent child abuse?

Yeah, right!

pgyhrOp.jpg

?

I have no hatred of either home schooling or private schools so speak for yourself not the left.

Oh get over that, they're using "child abuse" as a ruse and you fell for it. What's next warrant less searches for "child abuse"?

Yeah, right!

pgyhrOp.jpg

?

No problem as long as there is accountability and the children are safe

Yeah, right!

pgyhrOp.jpg

?

Oh get over that, they're using "child abuse" as a ruse and you fell for it. What's next warrant less searches for "child abuse"?
How about answering the question? For example, an inspection process might have uncovered the Turpin abuse much sooner and they are hardley unique.

And before you go off on another tangent I am not saying homeschooling has any more abuse than other schools but tbat it lacks any mechanism for exposing it.

?

How about answering the question? For example, an inspection process might have uncovered the Turpin abuse much sooner and they are hardley unique.

And before you go off on another tangent I am not saying homeschooling has any more abuse than other schools but tbat it lacks any mechanism for exposing it.

What question? You can't "prevent" child abuse. You're using one incident to justify what is basically an invasion of privacy, warrant less search and my husband says likely violates the Fourth...and will surely be challenged.

Children that are home schooled are not hidden away from society, they lead active lives, participate in sports for one, at least four of the girls that attend the same gym our daughter does are home schooled, they are happy, normal, fun loving kids (and excellent gymnasts).

Yeah, right!

pgyhrOp.jpg

What model wheelbarrow do you use to carry your balls around in?

When you choose to home school your children, you waive the right to privacy in that regard. As I pointed out, "reasonable" is the test defined in Amendment 4. "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen" applies in this situation. Can't handle the intrusion? Send your kids to school!

Listen up shit stain I don't home school and my comment went to warrant less searches. Get the fuck over you're so clever dude, if you can't grasp what is being said stfu.

And no dumbass when someone home schools they do not give up the right to privacy, they are doing it to keep their children away from public education, the state and idiots like you

Now get over your little BS home schooling is bad....I've seen the poor excuses for educated kids your type churns out...ours devours them

You can't address anything I post, yet you proceed with a profanity-laced personal attack. Did you learn that in private school?

I guess you also don't understand the difference in a generic "you" and a specifically personal "you".

Somebody needs to get over themselves, and it is not me. Keyboard commando is 100% accurate in your case.

Yeah, right!

pgyhrOp.jpg

When you choose to home school your children, you waive the right to privacy in that regard. As I pointed out, "reasonable" is the test defined in Amendment 4. "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen" applies in this situation. Can't handle the intrusion? Send your kids to school!

Listen up shit stain I don't home school and my comment went to warrant less searches. Get the fuck over you're so clever dude, if you can't grasp what is being said stfu.

And no dumbass when someone home schools they do not give up the right to privacy, they are doing it to keep their children away from public education, the state and idiots like you

Now get over your little BS home schooling is bad....I've seen the poor excuses for educated kids your type churns out...ours devours them

You can't address anything I post, yet you proceed with a profanity-laced personal attack. Did you learn that in private school?

I guess you also don't understand the difference in a generic "you" and a specifically personal "you".

Somebody needs to get over themselves, and it is not me. Keyboard commando is 100% accurate in your case.

You didn't grasp my comment...sucks to be you and you got called on it'

Now run along and bother someone who cares. I've no interest in your ramblings on home schools

Yeah, right!

pgyhrOp.jpg

Now run along and bother someone who cares. I've no interest in your ramblings on home schools

Of course I didn't grasp your comment because you never made one, dumbass!

You launched into an attack before you stated anything intelligent, which is normal for you.

You launched into an attack before you stated anything intelligent, which is normal for you.

Yeah I did...I'm beginning to understand why public schooled children struggle....

What question? You can't "prevent" child abuse. You're using one incident to justify what is basically an invasion of privacy, warrant less search and my husband says likely violates the Fourth...and will surely be challenged.

Children that are home schooled are not hidden away from society, they lead active lives, participate in sports for one, at least four of the girls that attend the same gym our daughter does are home schooled, they are happy, normal, fun loving kids (and excellent gymnasts).

Your husband says? Who the heck cares what he thinks! Would he beat you if you disagreed?

Sigh...settle down little man. He's an attorney, a very good one. Not some useless public educator (I won't mention names)

He knows a bit more about legal shit than you

Oh and I'd suggest not mentioning him again if I were you

Real estate does not usually involve 4th Amendment issues. Neither do wills, probate, and corporate law, so who cares what he thinks. If he is not a criminal defense attorney, his opinion is as good as mine.

My expertise is in educational law. Something attorneys do NOT usually have anything to do with because there is not usually any money in it.

Yeah I did...I'm beginning to understand why public schooled children struggle....

We will wait and see how many others come to your defense. You failed miserably, yet again.

Your husband says? Who the heck cares what he thinks! Would he beat you if you disagreed?

Sigh...settle down little man. He's an attorney, a very good one. Not some useless public educator (I won't mention names)

He knows a bit more about legal shit than you

Oh and I'd suggest not mentioning him again if I were you

Real estate does not usually involve 4th Amendment issues. Neither do wills, probate, and corporate law, so who cares what he thinks. If he is not a criminal defense attorney, his opinion is as good as mine.

My expertise is in educational law. Something attorneys do NOT usually have anything to do with because there is not usually any money in it.

You have no idea what his expertise is and I guarantee he knows the law better than you

Yeah, right!

pgyhrOp.jpg

?

You obviously have no clue as to how much your state regulates your private school. That's hilarious!

A brief scan of statistics related to Maryland high school graduation indicates that Md. is in the low average with about 75% graduation but wait. The statistics are hard to find for Baltimore but it seems that the graduation rate is below 50% in Md. cities. Wouldn't you think the Maryland legislature would be worried about the inner city dropout rate rather than the non issue of home schooled kids?

Yeah, right!

pgyhrOp.jpg

?

You obviously have no clue as to how much your state regulates your private school. That's hilarious!

What's hilarious is neither do you...now pound sand, you're as windy as a popcorn fart.

An old sea dog used to say that about blowhards like you .

Now shove off Admiral

A brief scan of statistics related to Maryland high school graduation indicates that Md. is in the low average with about 75% graduation but wait. The statistics are hard to find for Baltimore but it seems that the graduation rate is below 50% in Md. cities. Wouldn't you think the Maryland legislature would be worried about the inner city dropout rate rather than the non issue of home schooled kids?

Maryland isn't worried about home schooled children's education, this is a ruse to get into homes and harass parents . Nothing more and nothing less.

Yeah, right!

pgyhrOp.jpg

?

No problem as long as there is accountability and the children are safe

Ya mean like Parkland, where is the accountability for 17 dead kids? Massive hint...it's not the NRA's fault...it's the school's and the governments.

But it's you, you'll never grasp it

Yeah, right!

pgyhrOp.jpg

?

100%? Sadly, you probably can't.

This is not to say that I'm simply shrugging and blowing it off. If I had psychic abilities, I'd hunt every one of those sick fuckers down and do things that would be taught about in police forensics classes forevermore. However, it is necessary to consider that sending authorities into a home for any reason, even when it's justified, causes damage and trauma to the children. This is a fact, and therefore it is not something you want to do unless you have good reason to believe that NOT sending them would be worse. We don't have those Amendments to protect those freedoms just for the fun and convenience of it; we have them because they are genuinely necessary, and because we live in such a free, safe, comfortable nation in general, we tend to forget how important our freedoms are, and why.

So yes, we definitely need to always look for better ways to protect children, BUT . . . we have to find ways to do it that won't destroy people's lives, INCLUDING the lives of the very children we want to protect.

Forum List

Back