Bill Would Force Obama To Reveal Birth Documents

The substance needs to come from obama. You know it, I know it, practically the whole country knows it.

Deny it and you sir, are a class A liar.

I think you should prove to us that you are a natural born U.S. citizen. Please provide proof. TIA

What does Pale Rider have to hide, not producing his birth certificate to us to prove that he is a natural born citizen of the U.S.

If I was running for President, bubble head, I'd show it to you, just as the constitution requires.

You have any other DUMB things to say?

I think you should prove to us that you are a natural born U.S. citizen. Please provide proof. TIA

What does Pale Rider have to hide, not producing his birth certificate to us to prove that he is a natural born citizen of the U.S.

If I was running for President, bubble head, I'd show it to you, just as the constitution requires.

You have any other DUMB things to say?

Obviously you have something to hide? Are you a foreign agent, grandson of Lenin too?

Here's the DHHL phone number.

Tel: (808) 620-9500

Call and ask them why the information on their site changed.

I called them.

They said tell Emma she's wrong. :D

"When requesting a certified copy of your birth certificate from the Vital Records Section of DOH, let the clerk know you are requesting it “For DHHL Purposes,” and that you need a copy of the original Certificate of Live Birth and not the computer-generated Certification.

Barackryphal: Why the Department of Hawaii Home Lands Doesn't Matter"

That's funny. I called and got a recording of their hours and address, and a request to leave a message. I didn't leave one (I'm sure they've been swamped with calls). I'll email them and see what they say.

ETA: Whoops. No email address (that I can find on contact page). Every number I tried asked for a message.

What you copied above is from the outdated booklet. I asked them to clarify if that information was still current and if it is possible to obtain a long form BC by stating it's for DHHL purposes. (now they probably think I'm a damned birther LOL)

Last edited:
you should provide justification for breaking precedent - until you can, you get nada
your position seems to be "pretend I am rational even though I haven't demonstrated it."
Sorry, no free rides here - you want credibility - earn it.

Sorry Dog, but you are wrong.

The precedent IS an original birth certificate.

Obama is the first president to use a certification instead.

Obama is the first president ever to be ASKED for proof of his birth.

Hmm, wonder why that might be?

Tell you what, if you can show me the original birth certificates of the last 3 presidents and Lou Dobb's original Birth Certificate, we'll see what we can do about Obama, k?

Until you have those, you don't even have a basis for the demand, much less any evidence at all that he is not a citizen.

you should provide justification for breaking precedent - until you can, you get nada
your position seems to be "pretend I am rational even though I haven't demonstrated it."
Sorry, no free rides here - you want credibility - earn it.

Sorry Dog, but you are wrong.

The precedent IS an original birth certificate.

Obama is the first president to use a certification instead.

How do you know this? What other Presidents have been demanded to show their birth certificates?

Produce an original Birth Certificate just like every other President has. A Fake document doesn't count. ~BH

I'll ask you the same question. Well, sort of. You're saying that every other President has produced an original birth certificate. Links? Proof of that claim? Thanks.
I've never seen an original Birth Certificate from any other president, and neither has he - and he knows it.

I know Pale Rider is Mussolini's cousin and was born in Zimbabwe. There is no way he could produce a US birth certificate.

There is another one down for the Republicans presidential nominee in 2012.

Produce an original Birth Certificate just like every other President has. A Fake document doesn't count. ~BH

I'll ask you the same question. Well, sort of. You're saying that every other President has produced an original birth certificate. Links? Proof of that claim? Thanks.
I've never seen an original Birth Certificate from any other president, and neither has he - and he knows it.

Arthur was accused of being born out of country. Wilson's mother was born in Scotland. Seems there were some other presidents' parents born out of country, too. But I don't recall any who produced an original birth certificate. Since he claims every other President has, I'm sure he can provide a link to a source that proves such.

Arthur was accused of being born out of country. Wilson's mother was born in Scotland. Seems there were some other presidents' parents born out of country, too. But I don't recall any who produced an original birth certificate. Since he claims every other President has, I'm sure he can provide a link to a source that proves such.
He'll have to ignore the first hundred years or so of our history...they didn't really even HAVE Birth Certificates till the early 20th century.

Never once in my half century on earth have I ever heard of a president being asked to produce a Birth Certificate.

Ever.

He'll have to ignore the first hundred years or so of our history...they didn't really even HAVE Birth Certificates till the early 20th century.

Never once in my half century on earth have I ever heard of a president being asked to produce a Birth Certificate.

Ever.

Neither have I. But obviously BH has proof otherwise.

I know Pale Rider is Mussolini's cousin and was born in Zimbabwe. There is no way he could produce a US birth certificate.

There is another one down for the Republicans presidential nominee in 2012.

Until Pale Rider produces a legitimate birth certificate, we will just know he isn't really an American citizen, therefore his opinions on American politics is worthless.

Here's the DHHL phone number.

Tel: (808) 620-9500

Call and ask them why the information on their site changed.

I called them.

They said tell Emma she's wrong. :D

"When requesting a certified copy of your birth certificate from the Vital Records Section of DOH, let the clerk know you are requesting it “For DHHL Purposes,” and that you need a copy of the original Certificate of Live Birth and not the computer-generated Certification.

Barackryphal: Why the Department of Hawaii Home Lands Doesn't Matter"

That's funny. I called and got a recording of their hours and address, and a request to leave a message. I didn't leave one (I'm sure they've been swamped with calls). I'll email them and see what they say.

ETA: Whoops. No email address (that I can find on contact page). Every number I tried asked for a message.

What you copied above is from the outdated booklet. I asked them to clarify if that information was still current and if it is possible to obtain a long form BC by stating it's for DHHL purposes. (now they probably think I'm a damned birther LOL)

Great. Now they have my name. (luckily, it's unusual and hopefully she thought it was Hawaiian-y LOL)

The woman from DHHL told me that the only originals that might be available would be before the dates DOH switched to electronic files. According to the article I linked above, that would be 1908.

Would they have even had birth records older than that? It became a US territory in 1898, so I guess it's possible. There might also be some form of record prior.

Interesting...

If someone else wants to call and ask more specific questions, feel free. I felt really embarrassed for taking up her time.

Pale Rider started this mess. I sure wish he would come back and backup his claim that the Senate held hearings on McCain. I've exhausted my internet research abilities and have found nothing in that regard. What say you Pale Rider? Are you blowing smoke?

Sigh........come on PR.......man up.

Claims that Obama has not produced what other presidents have are simply incorrect - whether the poster understands it or not.

and anyway, what you call the document is just semantic game-playing and BS. The fact of the matter is that his documentation has been repeatedly ruled sufficient to document U.S. citizenship. The U.S. State Department, Bureau of vital statistics, state of Hawaii, several courts, etc .....

So please justify asking Obama to submit himself to more stringent standards.

after nine months in the real world and about a week of me repeatedly asking this question here, I have YET to receive one sane answer.

Amazing. Let's apply a little critical thinking to this wonderful notion. All personnel birth records in Hawaii become part of the public domain. Great idea. I'm sure OBL or other leaders of terrorist organizations love the idea.
Now, put on your thinking caps children, and take out the tin foil, and think of the unintended consequences of this stupidity.
Oh, and btw, maybe it won't be a terrorist intent on harming you or your family, maybe only a common thief intent on taking your identity and going on a spending spree.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back