Bill Would Force Obama To Reveal Birth Documents

Don't tell me you buy into this birther bullshit? I expected more of you.

Sorry kw, But all he needs to do is provide a legal original copy of his Birth certificate. What the hell is so hard about that bro? ~BH

Nothing is hard about it. The question is one of necessity, and there isn't any. Those who don't believe it now still won't regardless of what he produces.

If he produces the original legal document, I will believe it. Course yes, Some will never believe anything. ~BH

I didn't.

Oh that breaks my heart. You apparently cared enough to register at TCR? LOL!!!!! You pathetic fraud. Enjoying your time out from Hannity Emma? I hear the place smells a whole lot better now you left-wing puke bag. It should be 'Filthy Liberal Leftist'. ~BH

Rational, well-thought out debate points these.

:lol::lol::lol:

This is very entertaining...BH calling Emma "dumb".

I have witnessed her stupidity throughout the years. Not saying that she can't be smart sometimes because I know that she can, but on this issue she has her head stuck in the sand with the rest of the blind sheople. And hey, I am here to entertain. ~BH

I know, she's dumb with all those facts she pulls up. Who does she think she is, using facts? Everyone knows that making irrational comments with nothing to back them is the SMART way to go!!!!

She has not backed anything up with facts you pinko rat. All I have asked for is a legal original copy. WTF does that have to do with what make believe facts your girlfriend is comeing up with? ~BH

I didn't.

Oh that breaks my heart. You apparently cared enough to register at TCR? LOL!!!!! You pathetic fraud. Enjoying your time out from Hannity Emma? I hear the place smells a whole lot better now you left-wing puke bag. It should be 'Filthy Liberal Leftist'. ~BH

How is the mullet doing today Bod? You still got bed head? Man, That has to be funny to look at in the mirror in the morning. ~BH

I have witnessed her stupidity throughout the years. Not saying that she can't be smart sometimes because I know that she can, but on this issue she has her head stuck in the sand with the rest of the blind sheople. And hey, I am here to entertain. ~BH

I know, she's dumb with all those facts she pulls up. Who does she think she is, using facts? Everyone knows that making irrational comments with nothing to back them is the SMART way to go!!!!

She has not backed anything up with facts you pinko rat. All I have asked for is a legal original copy. WTF does that have to do with what make believe facts your girlfriend is comeing up with? ~BH

It's times like these that I am relieved that your comments can be excused by your age...otherwise, I'd begin to wonder about who let you out long enough to get to the nurse's station computer.

:cuckoo:

How is the mullet doing today Bod? You still got bed head? Man, That has to be funny to look at in the mirror in the morning. ~BH

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Observe the desperation, folks.

Sorry kw, But all he needs to do is provide a legal original copy of his Birth certificate. What the hell is so hard about that bro? ~BH

You know...I don't think you're a legal American citizen either. Maybe you need to show us your birth certificate for us to take you seriously here. We've already had one foreigner run away from this thread when asked to provide proof of his citizenship.

You know, I don't really care what you have to say, but it's amusing sometimes. :lol:~BH

You know...I don't think you're a legal American citizen either. Maybe you need to show us your birth certificate for us to take you seriously here. We've already had one foreigner run away from this thread when asked to provide proof of his citizenship.

You know, I don't really care what you have to say, but it's amusing sometimes. :lol:~BH

And original...don't forget original. :lol:

And original...don't forget original. :lol:

How is the gay marriage push going ugly? ~BH

Hy Bod, You got anything to offer but a bed headed 80's mullet?

roflolrhardgm1.gif
~BH

The birther smackdown is just getting funny.

Taitz just had another case tossed in Florida and the California case is starting to look badly for her as well.

She keeps filing in these other states; is she even licensed to practice there? (she's barely licensed in CA lol)

No, she can be sponsored in other states, but in a lot of cases (i.e. Texas) the judge let her procede without a sponsor because he knew he was going to shut her down in 30 seconds.

He literally said that.

Pretty funny.

I didn't.

I love you too.

Keep on bringing shit in from other forums :)

The birther smackdown is just getting funny.

Taitz just had another case tossed in Florida and the California case is starting to look badly for her as well.

She keeps filing in these other states; is she even licensed to practice there? (she's barely licensed in CA lol)

No, she can be sponsored in other states, but in a lot of cases (i.e. Texas) the judge let her procede without a sponsor because he knew he was going to shut her down in 30 seconds.

He literally said that.

Pretty funny.

Hilarious.

I didn't.

I love you too.

Keep on bringing shit in from other forums :)

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take a guess? yOU gONE!!!! ~BH

Hey look? It's a pitcure perfect moment for Bodecea at the last Hannity Meet up! LOL!!!

BodMullet.jpg

1617.gif
~BH

A word to the wise:

Everyone here is sick of the Hannity drama, so stop bringing that bullshit up.

Don't take my word for it:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/annou...former-hannity-com-members-read-and-heed.html

Really, it would be a shame for you to eat a hasty ban an lose your brilliant contributions.

It's the first time I have ever mentioned it here, so shut your pie hole bro. ~BH

Forum List

Back