Bill Would Force Obama To Reveal Birth Documents

Produce an original Birth Certificate just like every other President has. A Fake document doesn't count. ~BH

I'll ask you the same question. Well, sort of. You're saying that every other President has produced an original birth certificate. Links? Proof of that claim? Thanks.

Got any proof that they didn't? Links? Proof of that claim?

It's like going around in an endless circle with your dumb ass Emma. :lol:~BH

Produce an original Birth Certificate just like every other President has. A Fake document doesn't count. ~BH

I'll ask you the same question. Well, sort of. You're saying that every other President has produced an original birth certificate. Links? Proof of that claim? Thanks.

:lol::lol::lol:

This is very entertaining...BH calling Emma "dumb".

I have witnessed her stupidity throughout the years. Not saying that she can't be smart sometimes because I know that she can, but on this issue she has her head stuck in the sand with the rest of the blind sheople. And hey, I am here to entertain. ~BH

Kinda like Hitler complaining that America isn't nice enough to Jews .....

Oh shut it you gutless little turd. You always crawl out of your stinky hole when you got a few allies to fight the battle for you. What a coward you are bro.

smiley_samurai.gif
~BH

I have witnessed her stupidity throughout the years. Not saying that she can't be smart sometimes because I know that she can, but on this issue she has her head stuck in the sand with the rest of the blind sheople. And hey, I am here to entertain. ~BH

Don't tell me you buy into this birther bullshit? I expected more of you.

lol

Yeah. I can provide links to --- nothing.

Good Lord.

YOU made the claim, now back it up.

I didn't.

Sorry kw, But all he needs to do is provide a legal original copy of his Birth certificate. What the hell is so hard about that bro? ~BH

Sorry kw, But all he needs to do is provide a legal original copy of his Birth certificate. What the hell is so hard about that bro? ~BH

Nothing is hard about it. The question is one of necessity, and there isn't any. Those who don't believe it now still won't regardless of what he produces.

I didn't.

Oh that breaks my heart. You apparently cared enough to register at TCR? LOL!!!!! You pathetic fraud. It should be 'Filthy Liberal Leftist' by the way. ~BH

Last edited:

I know, she's dumb with all those facts she pulls up. Who does she think she is, using facts? Everyone knows that making irrational comments with nothing to back them is the SMART way to go!!!!

You know...I don't think you're a legal American citizen either. Maybe you need to show us your birth certificate for us to take you seriously here. We've already had one foreigner run away from this thread when asked to provide proof of his citizenship.

Forum List

Back