Bill Would Force Obama To Reveal Birth Documents

Hey look? It's a pitcure perfect moment for Bodecea at the last Hannity Meet up! LOL!!!

BodMullet.jpg

1617.gif
~BH

A word to the wise:

Everyone here is sick of the Hannity drama, so stop bringing that bullshit up.

Don't take my word for it:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/annou...former-hannity-com-members-read-and-heed.html

Really, it would be a shame for you to eat a hasty ban an lose your brilliant contributions.
Truly.

Hey look? It's a pitcure perfect moment for Bodecea at the last Hannity Meet up! LOL!!!

BodMullet.jpg

1617.gif
~BH

A word to the wise:

Everyone here is sick of the Hannity drama, so stop bringing that bullshit up.

Don't take my word for it:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/annou...former-hannity-com-members-read-and-heed.html

Really, it would be a shame for you to eat a hasty ban an lose your brilliant contributions.
Truly.

Lionel Richie? ~BH

She keeps filing in these other states; is she even licensed to practice there? (she's barely licensed in CA lol)

No, she can be sponsored in other states, but in a lot of cases (i.e. Texas) the judge let her procede without a sponsor because he knew he was going to shut her down in 30 seconds.

He literally said that.

Pretty funny.

Hilarious.

It is funny. It will be even funnier when this kind of behavior by the Right is showcased during the 2010 elections.

No, she can be sponsored in other states, but in a lot of cases (i.e. Texas) the judge let her procede without a sponsor because he knew he was going to shut her down in 30 seconds.

He literally said that.

Pretty funny.

Hilarious.

It is funny. It will be even funnier when this kind of behavior by the Right is showcased during the 2010 elections.

But you gotta admit Bod, Not as funny as your Mullet? ;) ~BH

He literally said that.

Pretty funny.

Hilarious.

Yup.

I hope the birthers keep it up... and get even crazier (if that's possible). Did you see O Rly on Colbert a few weeks ago? She's so clueless she didn't even realize he was making fun of her.

LOL!!! It takes you two morons just for me to warm up. Two left-wing nutcases who can't understand how easy it is to just provide The Original Legal document. At the end of the day, the back and forth is fun, The Mullet is funny and emma's crystal clear arrogance like her hero the madman Obama is as well, but the subject is not either of you twos stupidity, nor my rudness. What it's about is the fact that he is hiding something and that anyone with a brain understands that fact. ~BH

LOL!!! It takes you two morons just for me to warm up. Two left-wing nutcases who can't understand how easy it is to just provide The Original Legal document. At the end of the day, the back and forth is fun, The Mullet is funny and emma's crystal clear arrogance like her hero the madman Obama is as well, but the subject is not either of you twos stupidity, nor my rudness. What it's about is the fact that he is hiding something and that anyone with a brain understands that fact. ~BH

Still haven't seen your Birth Certificate. Whose foreign agent of Stupidity are you?

Still haven't seen your Birth Certificate. Whose foreign agent of Stupidity are you?

We all have seen your mullet though. Hey, here is the one before the 5 cheesburgers a day. LOL!!!! ~BH

skinnyBod.jpg

We all have seen your mullet though. Hey, here is the one before the 5 cheesburgers a day. LOL!!!! ~BH

skinnyBod.jpg

Nutjob ~

I've said before, and I'll say it again....I don't care where he was born....

He's still the most inexperienced, self absorbed, self entitled, pathetic, elitist excuse of a president in history.

I've said before, and I'll say it again....I don't care where he was born....

He's still the most inexperienced, self absorbed, self entitled, pathetic, elitist excuse of a president in history.

Don't talk about our former President that way!

I've shown that Hawaii only provides the COLB upon request for a birth certificate. I've provided that proof through links to their sites, quotes from the DOH itself, and by providing the application for birth record.

If YOU have proof to the contrary, that one can request and receive a copy of their original (long-form) birth certificate from the state of Hawaii, please show us. I would also like to point out that, in all this time with all this uproar from the birthers, not once have they produced anyone who has requested and received a 'long form' birth certificate from the state of Hawaii (since they switched over in 2001). Not once.

Last edited:
Produce an original Birth Certificate just like every other President has. A Fake document doesn't count. ~BH

I'll ask you the same question. Well, sort of. You're saying that every other President has produced an original birth certificate. Links? Proof of that claim? Thanks.

Got any proof that they didn't? Links? Proof of that claim?

It's like going around in an endless circle with your dumb ass Emma. :lol:~BH

Near as I can tell, the only "dumb ass" is you... well, not just you... you and your fellow birther nutcases....

and hint: no American president has EVER been asked to produce a birth certificate...that is the fantasy of the right wingnut racist freaks who are so losing their collective mind over having a black president that they want to pretend he wasn't born here...

and then show up in front of presidential town hall locations with sidearms and signs saying there should be armed revolution.

freaks.

I've shown that Hawaii only provides the COLB upon request for a birth certificate. I've provided that proof through links to their sites, quotes from the DOH itself, and by providing the application for birth record.

If YOU have proof to the contrary, that one can request and receive a copy of their original (long-form) birth certificate from the state of Hawaii, please show us. I would also like to point out that, in all this time with all this uproar from the birthers, not once have they produced anyone who has requested and received a 'long form' birth certificate from the state of Hawaii (since they switched over in 2001). Not once.

It doesn't matter what you, or Obama shows the freaks... that's the nature of conspiracy nutters.... they don't care about facts that interfere with their vivid fantasy lives.

Forum List

Back