"Billionaire" Donald Trump lays off 2000 employees at Mar a Lago and Doral

No one pays people to sit around and do nothing.

The Op is a fucking idiot as usual.
You don't get to be rich by throwing your money away.
Why doesn't the left stop obstructing the back to work movement and then cry babies with diaper rash
wouldn't have to worry about people being thrown out of work.

But that's the moronic left for you....they want everyone locked down in a fifty state internment camp
and then whine when jobs dry up!

There is no pleasing such idiots so fuck them.

Nice guy. Said he was a billionaire ten times over.
"I'm really rich!"
Doesn't take a salary 'cuz he's so rich.
What a P.O.S.

Pay people to do nothing?
Isn’t that what he expects everyone else to do?
No

we have squandered trillions on the chinese disease and the only answer is to reopen the economy

They say you can’t put a price on life. I guess they were wrong. Found it.
You have think otherwise when the helicopter money stops dropping from the skies
Let’s just be honest then. We are going to sacrifice many thousands of people to protect corporate profits.

Take it to the American people. See what they have to say about it.
Corporate profits along with small business profits are what pay the bills in America

no profits means no businesses

no businesses means no jobs

and both add up to no income for government at every level to tax and feed itself on
Don't need to sleep in a hotel.

How about the valet car parkers.

No cars to park. What should they do all day?

Walk us through a day of a valet with no cars to park.

Point is that the "billionaire" should be setting an example for other business by paying ALL his employees, no matter what they do at his properties.
Unless, he's just a complete fraud...right? :)

So you are just pissing in the wind.

Understand.

ORANGE MAN BAD.

No, Orange Man Incompetent. But you supporters know this.
Setting the obvious aside, he should be setting an example by paying his employees with his billions through this crisis. He'd even have something to crow about on the campaign trail.

How do you call a man incompetent in one sentence and in the next acknowledge he's a billionaire?
You realize how the scum made his money ? Screwed everyone even his family The man is not fit enough to take another breath

We see his family all the time and they sure dont appear to be screwed.
And the idea that you think a business man could steal that much money and never get busted makes you a fuken retard.

"I'm really rich!"
What a P.O.S.

No

we have squandered trillions on the chinese disease and the only answer is to reopen the economy

You have think otherwise when the helicopter money stops dropping from the skies
Let’s just be honest then. We are going to sacrifice many thousands of people to protect corporate profits.

Corporate profits along with small business profits are what pay the bills in America

and both add up to no income for government at every level to tax and feed itself on
Profits go in the pocket of the owners. The employees are expenses.

How many billions is Trump sitting on? Not enough to pay his employees.

"I'm really rich!"
What a P.O.S.

No. That's what democrats are telling businesses to do. Trump want to open the country back up.
we all want the economy to open back up

but some with suicidal measures

and others are the adults... who want to do it responsibly :)

Trump didn't have a hand in the furloughs at all.

He's not permitted to.

He's not allowed to be involved in the running of the business. The choice to furlough those people was not his.

But idiots will whine about him anyway.

It takes a special kind of stupid to bitch about Trump properties doing what every other property in the industry is doing...
LOL LOL yeah his sons run his business They won't shit unless daddy says so

Sorry, but idiot libs made sure they whined enough so that Trump would be 100% hands off.

Blaming him for it now only make you look stupid...

Trump didn't have a hand in the furloughs at all.

He's not permitted to.

He's not allowed to be involved in the running of the business. The choice to furlough those people was not his.

But idiots will whine about him anyway.

It takes a special kind of stupid to bitch about Trump properties doing what every other property in the industry is doing...
Bullshit.

All I hear from you is whining.

Do you have anything, dare I say, intelligent to add?

"I'm really rich!"
What a P.O.S.

No. That's what democrats are telling businesses to do. Trump want to open the country back up.
we all want the economy to open back up

but some with suicidal measures

and others are the adults... who want to do it responsibly :)
By SUICIDING THE ECONOMY......and finishing off the value of the dollar with the Fed .

Yeah......that's Real ADULT OF YOU......huh

Point is that the "billionaire" should be setting an example for other business by paying ALL his employees, no matter what they do at his properties.

Understand.

ORANGE MAN BAD.

Setting the obvious aside, he should be setting an example by paying his employees with his billions through this crisis. He'd even have something to crow about on the campaign trail.

How do you call a man incompetent in one sentence and in the next acknowledge he's a billionaire?

He's a "billionaire" largely because he's gamed the financial system. Not because of any great wisdom on his part. This has been covered by several publications ad nauseam.
But I found a new one. And this one is even fair to Trump. But I don't think he's gonna wiggle his way out of this one.
Donald Trump’s Greatest Escape

He is a moron, but his $400m beat HIllary and her $1.2B.

But he is stupid. I understand. You are way smarter than he.

Understand.

ORANGE MAN BAD.

You realize how the scum made his money ? Screwed everyone even his family The man is not fit enough to take another breath

And the idea that you think a business man could steal that much money and never get busted makes you a fuken retard.
Moron The ah is a game show host leading the country down the sewer The money he made honestly is few and far between Why do you think he has teams of lawyers ready to stomp on anyone trying to implicate him?

"I'm really rich!"
What a P.O.S.

They'll just collect unemployment.

Understand.

ORANGE MAN BAD.

Moron The ah is a game show host leading the country down the sewer The money he made honestly is few and far between Why do you think he has teams of lawyers ready to stomp on anyone trying to implicate him?

You are smarter. We know.

Specifically list everything Trump did that you think is bad and list what YOU would have done.

Just take a minute and lay it out for us.

#1: Trump did this:
I would have done this:

"I'm really rich!"
What a P.O.S.

No

Profits go in the pocket of the owners. The employees are expenses.

How many billions is Trump sitting on? Not enough to pay his employees.

You are sure good with telling other people hat to do with their money and how to run their businesses. Such a good little Commie.

Fortunately you have NO influence.

Do you continue to give money to your local movie theater?

"I'm really rich!"
What a P.O.S.

It's what most leftists want and expect out of life. If they are lucky like Joe Biden, they get into politics a year out of school then spend the rest of their lives getting paid to do nothing by the taxpayers who work!

Just think: Joe is going on 80 years old and only had a real job one year in his entire life!

Forum List

Back