"Billionaire" Donald Trump lays off 2000 employees at Mar a Lago and Doral

Nice guy. Said he was a billionaire ten times over.
"I'm really rich!"
Doesn't take a salary 'cuz he's so rich.
What a P.O.S.

Pay people to do nothing?
Isn’t that what he expects everyone else to do?
No

we have squandered trillions on the chinese disease and the only answer is to reopen the economy

They say you can’t put a price on life. I guess they were wrong. Found it.
You have think otherwise when the helicopter money stops dropping from the skies
Let’s just be honest then. We are going to sacrifice many thousands of people to protect corporate profits.

Take it to the American people. See what they have to say about it.

Actually, I agree with you on this. This fall we have an election, Sleepy Joe vs. The Donald.

Mr. Biden should make it crystal clear that he is running in favor of a total lockdown of the American economy. Let the people have a clear say, a clear issue, to vote on when they are sealed in the Voting Cubicle.

How about the valet car parkers.

No cars to park. What should they do all day?

Walk us through a day of a valet with no cars to park.

Point is that the "billionaire" should be setting an example for other business by paying ALL his employees, no matter what they do at his properties.
Unless, he's just a complete fraud...right? :)

So you are just pissing in the wind.

Understand.

ORANGE MAN BAD.

No, Orange Man Incompetent. But you supporters know this.
Setting the obvious aside, he should be setting an example by paying his employees with his billions through this crisis. He'd even have something to crow about on the campaign trail.

How do you call a man incompetent in one sentence and in the next acknowledge he's a billionaire?

"I'm really rich!"
What a P.O.S.

No

we have squandered trillions on the chinese disease and the only answer is to reopen the economy

You have think otherwise when the helicopter money stops dropping from the skies
Let’s just be honest then. We are going to sacrifice many thousands of people to protect corporate profits.

Corporate profits along with small business profits are what pay the bills in America

no profits means no businesses

no businesses means no jobs

and both add up to no income for government at every level to tax and feed itself on

gettyimages-971119908-612x612.jpg

How many people did Obama fire from his resorts during the 2009 economic crash?
You know gotdamn well Obama didn't have a fuckin resort, so don't start with the Trump bs today.....find a dog and eat with it.

So Obama never gave anyone a job to take one away from them.

Got it.
I’m sure all the foreign citizens on visas at his resorts will be super bummed.
They wont be coming from europe or china

and not enough third worlders have the money for trump resorts

Im referring to Trump’s employees, not his visitors.

He prefers to employ foreigners over Americans.
either way its no skin off our nose, is it?

send the foreign workers back to their home country

"I'm really rich!"
What a P.O.S.

No

Actually, I agree with you on this. This fall we have an election, Sleepy Joe vs. The Donald.

Mr. Biden should make it crystal clear that he is running in favor of a total lockdown of the American economy. Let the people have a clear say, a clear issue, to vote on when they are sealed in the Voting Cubicle.

if this premature RW return back to rubbing elbows in public starts killing 600 people a day in major cities, Biden wont have to do shit

Point is that the "billionaire" should be setting an example for other business by paying ALL his employees, no matter what they do at his properties.

Understand.

ORANGE MAN BAD.

Setting the obvious aside, he should be setting an example by paying his employees with his billions through this crisis. He'd even have something to crow about on the campaign trail.

How do you call a man incompetent in one sentence and in the next acknowledge he's a billionaire?

He's a "billionaire" largely because he's gamed the financial system. Not because of any great wisdom on his part. This has been covered by several publications ad nauseam.
But I found a new one. And this one is even fair to Trump. But I don't think he's gonna wiggle his way out of this one.
Donald Trump’s Greatest Escape

"I'm really rich!"
What a P.O.S.

No

if this premature RW return back to rubbing elbows in public starts killing 600 people a day in major cities, Biden wont have to do shit
I’m not sure it will be all or nothing

we can still maintain that stupid lib term called “social distancing”

but gradually bring the US economy back to life

"I'm really rich!"
What a P.O.S.

No

Speaking of shit.............has Pelosi's district finally gotten rid of the shit problem and the rat problem.

Herd dat was a shitty problem there..........oh never mind...........she's hiding in here fenced in Mansion away from work not seeing it.........and

EATING ICE CREAM.

In an area where they REWARD you for RATTING ON YOUR NEIGHBORS.......LOL

"I'm really rich!"
What a P.O.S.

No

Speaking of shit.............has Pelosi's district finally gotten rid of the shit problem and the rat problem.

Herd dat was a shitty problem there..........oh never mind...........she's hiding in here fenced in Mansion away from work not seeing it.........and

EATING ICE CREAM.

San Francisco has a relatively low rate of Corona Virus infections and deaths. I wonder if all of the typhus, E Coli and cholera caused by shitting on the sidewalks gives them relative immunity to this new bug?

"I'm really rich!"
What a P.O.S.

No

Goldilocks and his Cartel could have done a lot of things, but their track record doesnt point that direction

"I'm really rich!"
What a P.O.S.

No

Goldilocks and his Cartel could have done a lot of things, but their track record doesnt point that direction
trump has done as much as possible so far

Understand.

ORANGE MAN BAD.

You realize how the scum made his money ? Screwed everyone even his family The man is not fit enough to take another breath

"I'm really rich!"
What a P.O.S.

No

EATING ICE CREAM.

San Francisco has a relatively low rate of Corona Virus infections and deaths. I wonder if all of the typhus, E Coli and cholera caused by shitting on the sidewalks gives them relative immunity to this new bug?
The current rumors are that it hit earlier there and around the world much earlier.........that they didn't know it was new ......and was just death by Flu.............sickness by Flu.

I know a bad case of Flu was around in January..........Guy at work gave it out........he got it checked and it said both A & B flu..............yet you google that and that is RARE............

I'd like to find out if I've already had this dang virus already.

"I'm really rich!"
What a P.O.S.

No

Like the PPP dole out. Greasy palms. Try to talk about that here.

Understand.

ORANGE MAN BAD.

You realize how the scum made his money ? Screwed everyone even his family The man is not fit enough to take another breath
Another punk ass lib wanting the President to die..............

Well....I wish the big earthquake would send California floating across the ocean to China.......so you can be with your buddies.

"I'm really rich!"
What a P.O.S.

No

trump has done as much as possible so far

spread em wide so his drones can kiss his fat ass better ?

pucker up boi.

Understand.

ORANGE MAN BAD.

He's a "billionaire" largely because he's gamed the financial system. Not because of any great wisdom on his part. This has been covered by several publications ad nauseam.
But I found a new one. And this one is even fair to Trump. But I don't think he's gonna wiggle his way out of this one.
Donald Trump’s Greatest Escape

We got Him this time for sure!!!! :laughing0301:

Furlough is not the same as a lay-off.

They keep their jobs, they are just on hiatus because it’s fucking retarded to keep housekeeping staff working every day with no rooms to clean.

Walk us through a day of a housekeeper with no rooms to clean.
They could just hang out in the break room infecting each other.

Forum List

Back