Billionaires made more $ in 2017 than any other year in history.

so they show industriousness/intelligence/smarts/etc
they pay more than their fair share
so we should denigrate/punish them.............??????!!!!!!!!!!

Some people are envious by nature. I admire success.
We'll, if you admire the other guys success, it's only because you've been successful at being an idiot in math. It's a total failure of recognizing how badly you have gotten screwed, and an insult to your own education.
Rachel Maddow exposed Trump as paying $40 million in taxes in one year, which is more than you will pay during your entire life.
Trump was exposed for stealing $40 million dollars from students he scammed from an illegal university while paying a $25 million dollar fine. Trump makes a living by stealing. Try and keep the debate real, will you?
You want to address his paying more taxes in one year than you will pay during your entire life?

Or do you want to change the subject all of a sudden? lol

Responsibility for yourself, and the abandonment of income inequality. And that was his message.

and you're aware of how that's workin' out....?>>>

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

This post will largely be ignored and go unchallenged. Republicans especially, do not want to deal with reality. Which is a huge problem in this country. They choose ignorance over reality. They are afraid to abandon party, and party policy over their own well being. It's a sad state of affairs.

We'll, if you admire the other guys success, it's only because you've been successful at being an idiot in math. It's a total failure of recognizing how badly you have gotten screwed, and an insult to your own education.
Rachel Maddow exposed Trump as paying $40 million in taxes in one year, which is more than you will pay during your entire life.
Trump was exposed for stealing $40 million dollars from students he scammed from an illegal university while paying a $25 million dollar fine. Trump makes a living by stealing. Try and keep the debate real, will you?
You want to address his paying more taxes in one year than you will pay during your entire life?

There is no subject to change. You haven't created one, because Trump is no example for anything. He is a thief by trade, so his payout in taxes is not known. We have nothing to go on except that one year, which was cancelled out by his university scam.

No, we should vote for our own best interests you idiot, not theirs. Are you working for their benefit or yours? Don't you understand the damn game? WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SO STUPID?

There is no subject to change. You haven't created one, because Trump is no example for anything. He is a thief by trade, so his payout in taxes is not known. We have nothing to go on except that one year, which was cancelled out by his university scam.
I see you got nuthin lol.

The fact remains that The Don has contributed much more to society than you ever will.

Some people are envious, that's all. And now we've come full circle. :)

The fact remains that The Don has contributed much more to society than you ever will.

You are a manifestation of your own delusion. Seek help!

No, we should vote for our own best interests you idiot, not theirs. Are you working for their benefit or yours? Don't you understand the damn game? WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SO STUPID?
Funny faces are cop outs to the argument. Try again.

Meanwhile, in 2017:

-1 in 4 Americans refused medical care due to cost

-CEOs averaged 339x their median worker's salary

-The bottom 90% of Americans remained poorer than they were in 2007
I can only guess you’re doing something wrong.

For the first time ever, my health ins waved the $250 deductible. I’ve also seen a nice increase in pay and lower federal taxes.

Good luck with trying to sell that as being bad.

Last edited:
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
I guess I was just born stupid and you a genius
we all work to make the rich richer--so do you DUMBASS

Funny faces are cop outs to the argument. Try again.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You are a manifestation of your own delusion. Seek help!
Green suits you. :)

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
I guess I was just born stupid and you a genius
we all work to make the rich richer--so do you DUMBASS
Not by choice, and not by vote. And no, I am not a genius, and yes, I am a "dumbass" as well, because I have failed to get the message out the way I wish I could. I am too dumb to figure that one out, but not too dumb to not know the difference. Which is still worth nothing. So we are both still in the same boat. If I become smart enough to get that message out successfully, then and only then, will I not be a dumbass as so many of us are.

LMAO at all you whiners worrying about the Jones. Get a fucking job and do something for yourself already. All you whining MF'ers are a joke. Get off your ass you POS's and do something to better yourself. I just sick and tired of hearing all you whining MF's. Guess what... financially I am like in the same boat as you.... yet I don's sit around bitching about folks better off than me. WTF is wrong with you?

-Geaux
Income inequality! Take your blinders off boss. You're getting screwed as we speak. Don't care about that? That's on you; Introducing Ed's 'vulture chart'
Who said life is about being equal?

-Geaux
You must have, not me. That isn't about being equal. That is about being plain stupid, if any of you accept that kind of disparity. The Roman emperors did it because they could. We have a vote that can keep us away from being peasants to a few emperors. This is a two thousand year old scam. Is that what you want?
I can't see past my paycheck..... It's all on me.....

-Geaux
Ever wondered why? Here's a good answer for that. It just involves looking, knowing numbers, and understanding a little of our tax history. Introducing Ed's 'vulture chart'

Before that, in the forties, fifties, and sixties, people saw their pay checks, because the well off paid 80 to 90%. Why? Because businesses and corporations were set up for the bulk of the population. Not for just a few. It was the original intention of Capitalism. Now all we have is Corporatism. But you numb skulls refuse to believe it.
I do not deserve what they have. I have done nothing to reap their benefits. Just because I may want something does not mean I am entitled to it. I was taught early what it takes to make really good money, I just failed to make that mark. Just like not everyone can be the MVP of our ball team, or voted as King of the Prom, that does not mean life is not worth living. As a result of my actions, I must live within my means... nothing is just given to me... I earned everything......

-Geaux

Income inequality! Take your blinders off boss. You're getting screwed as we speak. Don't care about that? That's on you; Introducing Ed's 'vulture chart'

-Geaux
You must have, not me. That isn't about being equal. That is about being plain stupid, if any of you accept that kind of disparity. The Roman emperors did it because they could. We have a vote that can keep us away from being peasants to a few emperors. This is a two thousand year old scam. Is that what you want?

-Geaux
Ever wondered why? Here's a good answer for that. It just involves looking, knowing numbers, and understanding a little of our tax history. Introducing Ed's 'vulture chart'

Before that, in the forties, fifties, and sixties, people saw their pay checks, because the well off paid 80 to 90%. Why? Because businesses and corporations were set up for the bulk of the population. Not for just a few. It was the original intention of Capitalism. Now all we have is Corporatism. But you numb skulls refuse to believe it.
I do not deserve what they have. I have done nothing to reap their benefits. Just because I may want something does not mean I am entitled to it. I was taught early what it takes to make really good money, I just failed to make that mark. Just like not everyone can be the MVP of our ball team, or voted as King of the Prom, that does not mean life is not worth living. As a result of my actions, I must live within my means... nothing is just given to me... I earned everything......

-Geaux
Neither do they. Most inherited their wealth. Some are part of criminal organizations like Trump, who's father was part of a mafia. Once you establish more wealth, folks like him try and become legal. He started out by trying to get connected. He went through four or five bankruptcies, then went overseas to borrow money. But if he hadn't been connected from the start through his father, he would be a nobody. Trump is just one example of the inheritance of wealth.

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux
Neither do they. Most inherited their wealth. Some are part of criminal organizations like Trump, who's father was part of a mafia. Once you establish more wealth, folks like him try and become legal. He started out by trying to get connected. He went through four or five bankruptcies, then went overseas to borrow money. But if he hadn't been connected from the start through his father, he would be a nobody. Trump is just one example of the inheritance of wealth.
And I have no issue with that, and still struggle as to why you do

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux
I don't have a problem with inherited wealth. Good for them.

My issue is with income inequality through tax cuts going to the wealthy. There are no known proven graphs that justify or prove that the wealthy actually are given tax cuts to promote jobs. The charts I supplied proves that, while what they really show, are that tax cuts have increased the pay of the wealthy 300%, while the 99% have seen virtually flat wages. That is what is proven there. Inherited wealth has nothing to do with that, but did they deserve that wealth? No more than anyone else.

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux
I don't have a problem with inherited wealth. Good for them.

My issue is with income inequality through tax cuts going to the wealthy. There are no known proven graphs that justify or prove that the wealthy actually are given tax cuts to promote jobs. The charts I supplied proves that, while what they really show, are that tax cuts have increased the pay of the wealthy 300%, while the 99% have seen virtually flat wages. That is what is proven there. Inherited wealth has nothing to do with that, but did they deserve that wealth? No more than anyone else.
Considering only ~50% of us pay taxes. not all can complain. I have a hard enough time keeping the wheels on my life than worrying about the Jones'. I can se the ladder of success in front of me, its just a question of whether I have the courage to take the steps

-Geaux

you dont care about the suffering of humanity while billionaires have 10 times as much money as they actually need?
Precisely how much do they need?

How does not caring about the wealth of some equate to not caring about the suffering of others?

Explain

I have shown you that Jeff Bezos, A very far left liberal who owns Amazon and the Washington Compost paper has 120 billion dollars of worth, he gets millions of dollars back when there is a tax break.. He a flaming liberal employs thousands of employees at minimum wages, yet still makes his billions. What will you do to PUNISH him for not be FAIR with his employees?

Forum List

Back