Billions of tests needed yet few are saying it.

Who is responsible for creating panic? That would be the intel. agencies embedded in the corporate media.
If you have evidence of this I will pay you $10,000. Bet??
What a dumb ass thing to say.

What do you take me for, a fool?

You don't even has a $100 to your name. :auiqs.jpg:

you said: "Who is responsible for creating panic? That would be the intel. agencies embedded in the corporate media."

I asked for evidence and you had to change the subject. Do you understand?

I respect George Philllip, he asked me my beliefs about this pandemic, I told him.
why not give us one significant belief about pandemic??
What you judge as significant, and what I judge as significant are absolutely divergent.

By your OP, you have already proven yourself to be a fool.

why not give us one significant belief about pandemic? Afraid?
Define significance. . .

I respect George Philllip, he asked me my beliefs about this pandemic, I told him.
What you judge as significant, and what I judge as significant are absolutely divergent.

Define significance. . .
not common and educational

Billions???

There are only 330 million Americans.

Maybe the Democrats can crap out billions of test kits.

Define significance. . .
Where the fuck did you get that definition? :dunno:

We are better off with fewer tests. Certain segments of the population freak out as the evening news releases data showing an increase in the number of diagnosed Coronavirus patients.
So, you just gave up on Trump’s promise for testing, huh? Are you this spineless in the rest of your life, or just for wannabe dictators?

Define significance. . .
stop evading; please tell us your significant belief about Corona

Their numbers aren't adding up and I think they're hiding something.
Perhaps but so what. It's up to us to find a cure to save ourselves. It would be nice to have their cooperation but at least they are now Republican capitalist and not trying to convert us to communism. That would be a serious lack of cooperation.

Do not be mistaken: China is not a "capitalist" country. While they're enjoying the fruits of their industrialism, they are still as much of a despotic Marxist/Maoist militaristic country as they ever were.

They do no want to buy you a Coke, sit around the campfire with you, and sing "Kumbaya. The only thing that has kept them from gobbling up the entire Pacific Basin is the fact that we are heavily-armed and have a massive nuclear capability.

Nothing more than it would tell the doctors.
do you have any idea what you are trying to say?
Perfectly, apparently you don't though.
you said "Nothing more than it would tell the doctors."

what did you mean???????????????

A test result would give the doctors no more information than it would give me. Thus, there is nothing they could do with it that I could not do with it, it is a useless piece of information.

If I were feeling ill, and I did not feel like I needed anyone's help, other than, perhaps have a friend or family memeber drop food off on my doorstep, than there is nothing a positive or negative test result could do for me, than it could do for a doctor.

As there is no agreed upon treatment for mild cases. . .if I were self-isolating, what good would a test result do a doctor? What good would a test result do me?

The same. . . it would do neither of us any good. It would only do the media some good, i.e. for their scare mongering, and the politicians some good, i.e. as an excuse for more authoritarian anti-liberty measures. But test results won't do me or healthcare providers any good. In fact, just the reverse, if I were indeed infected, and went in to get a test, it would increase the risk, unnecessarily to healthcare providers, when, in the end, they can do nothing for mild cases.

The only time they test folks are if they have symptoms. If you have symptoms? Just self isolate and assume the worst. It doesn't help them or you. If you have really BAD symptoms and need emergency care? Then they will test you and you will know either way.

I really fail to see how you have a hard time with logic.

Perhaps in recognition of the fact that even China and the USA can't manufacture enough tests so we can finally find and isolate the virus on a daily or weekly basis, and then safely get back to work. It seems the enormity of this task may have scared us off and forced us to give up on it even though it is the only realistic solution based on what we know today. Anyone disagree?
What kind of tests do you mean? The immunity/antibody tests? Are they even making those yet? The tests that detect the virus won't do any good unless you test workers everyday.

Define significance. . .
stop evading; please tell us your significant belief about Corona
I am not evading, I'm am just not up to playing your silly rhetoric games.

Words have meaning, and you have consistently shown that you have a fundamental inability to use logic.

Forum List

Back