Billy Ray must be proud

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
Billy Ray Cyrus's daughter, former Disney girl, Miley Cyrus put on a performance that shocked even the MTV crowd. Stripped down to viinyl underwear the 20 year old looked like a bitch in heat humping everything in sight. Once more the MTV sponsored awards push decency standards to the limit.

She deep sixed her career. In a few days she will do a mea culpa and check into Transitions in Malibu.

What ever happened to sexy, really sexy?

She deep sixed her career. In a few days she will do a mea culpa and check into Transitions in Malibu.

It disappeared about a decade ago, or longer.

What she did seems to be the new sexy.
Seems to me that if a celebrity doesn't have a reality show, and a sex tape out, no one much wants to bother with them these days.
What she did seems to be very 'Beyonce-ish'...and 'Madonna-ish'

Up and dancin' forumites, turn the volume up, in honour of Billy Ray;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byQIPdHMpjc]Billy Ray Cyrus - Achy Breaky Heart - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Miley-Cyrus-and-Taylor-Swift--MTV-VMA-Awards-2013-2225065.jpg

Even Taylor Swift was aghast.

Miley is a little slut.

It disappeared about a decade ago, or longer.

What she did seems to be the new sexy.
Seems to me that if a celebrity doesn't have a reality show, and a sex tape out, no one much wants to bother with them these days.
What she did seems to be very 'Beyonce-ish'...and 'Madonna-ish'

Up and dancin' forumites, turn the volume up, in honour of Billy Ray;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byQIPdHMpjc]Billy Ray Cyrus - Achy Breaky Heart - YouTube[/ame]

Exactly. Men need to stop giving mixed messages. Apparently it's hot for some...and not for others.

You men loved being sexed up. Why the negativity all of a sudden? :cuckoo:

A young woman who could exhibit that kind of classy smouldering sexy would be an instant success. There's a reason why the singers and actresses of today will never be classics.

Billy Ray Cyrus's daughter, former Disney girl, Miley Cyrus put on a performance that shocked even the MTV crowd. Stripped down to viinyl underwear the 20 year old looked like a bitch in heat humping everything in sight. Once more the MTV sponsored awards push decency standards to the limit.

She didn't look like a bitch in heat. She looked like a vulgar child trying to ape what she thought would be sexy, but it was robotic. It was beyond awful.

I dub it the Miley Twerking Horror Show.

I was horrified last night.. had to turn it. I couldn't even stomach watching her .. not only that, all of HOLLYWEIRD looked like shit.. dressed like cheap whores and pimps on Slut Park Ave.. it was circus stunt spectacle.. we wonder why our teens are slaughtering innocent people on the streets with this trash as their role models. Fucked up society lead by a Progressive agenda of hedonistic self worship.

Forum List

Back