🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

birther press conference tomorrow 12/15 at 4

Except 2 different Forensic Experts on seperate continents have come up with the same conclusion - the birth certificate is a fake.

Why / How is that?
You believe this birther nonesense too?! Damn, for all the name calling you all do to liberals on this board you're taking your side down a few notches with this BS

Except 2 different Forensic Experts on seperate continents have come up with the same conclusion - the birth certificate is a fake.

Why / How is that?
You believe this birther nonesense too?! Damn, for all the name calling you all do to liberals on this board you're taking your side down a few notches with this BS
As Sheriff Joe said when asked where he thinks Obama was born, 'I don't care'. Joe pointed out that 2 experts proved the birth certificate presented is a fake / forgery. It has nothing to do with where Obama is from.

Obama could very well have been born in Hawaii, and he could have a birth certificate proving it, but the one that has been presented, according to experts, ain't it.

Trump only said that as a strategic campaign maneuver to get the press off the subject.
So when Tramp LIES it's a "strategic campaign maneuver" or as Gingrich put it a "campaign device" but in reality it is still LYING no matter hoe PC you try to make it sound.

And Barack Obama visited his ancestral home of Kenya- just like Reagan visited his home country.
President_Reagan_in_Ballyporeen_Ireland.jpg

LOL- you want to say that Barack Obama is a bad President I won't bother to argue with you. You want to spread Birther batshit crazy bullshit, well I have spent the last 8 years dealing with idiot Birthers and I enjoy pointing out your bullshit.
The only thing you point out is your inability to deal with facts.

This comment right here perfectly shows the absence of logic in your argument. If both Obamas are on record stating that Barack was born in Kenya, then why is there even controversy? Either the majority of people in the world are missing something or you are.
For the same reason that idiots still deny to this day that Bill Clinton committed perjury - because progressives have gone so bat-shit crazy that they cannot embrace reality if it conflicts with their ideology.

i think chicago central is going to wish they hadn't released the second "long form" after three years, but that was a lot from Trump, who is now going to be president. political poetic justice.
Trump needs to release his long form BC to prove he was not born in Russia.
Some people say his birth name was “Donvlad Trumpsky”

Sure, I'm sure he'll be glad to get that. Wait right there.

Trump never claimed to be born in Russia like Obama claimed to be born in Kenya. What a dumb ass, Obama was born in Hawaii. Who have you ever known to get their country of birth wrong other than Obama ...
Tramp.

I'm not the one who got the country I was born in wrong like the dipshit Obama
Oh? You think Obama doesn't know in what country he was born?

:lmao:
not if he wasn't there.

No- the Constitution doesn't say a black man can't be President.

No matter how much you want the Constitution to say that.
Deflecting race baiting trash, you are.

LOL- I don't mind pointing out that Stevie the racist is an white supremacist who hates everyone who is not of Northern European descent, hates Jews, hates homosexuals, and posts exclusively based upon his prejudices.

You can support his threads however you want.
Typical race baiter.
Yes he is!

Yep- I am a race baiter for pointing out that you are a racist is an white supremacist who hates everyone who is not of Northern European descent, hates Jews, hates homosexuals, and posts exclusively based upon his prejudices.
i think you bait everyone equally.

I am looking forward to the whining when Joe is convicted of his misdemeanor criminal charges.
you don't get it syirl, that over with obama justice department. Trump won't use the government as a political tool of retribution, as with the democrats.

Story breaking everywhere! Can't wait to see what they're going to reveal. By the way, it will be held at 4pm Phoenix time.

Sheriff Arpaio to reveal 'newest revelations' on President Obama's birth certificate

Arpaio plans news conference on Obama birth certificate investigation

Outgoing Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio has announced that he will hold a news conference on Thursday to present the newest revelations in his years-long investigation of President Obama's birth certificate.

The news conference is scheduled for 4 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 15, 2016.

Ha.Ha. I really don't know he could possibly contradict his greatness, after confirming that Obama is in fact a born here U.S. Citizen.

22darcy-birther-cruzjpg.jpg
Since the birth certificate has been officially found to be fraudulent, there can be no confirmation where he was born.
Trump already confirmed where Obama was born. Since you think everything he says is gold, I guess you can close the case, right?
Trump's not really a birther.

One thread on this bullshit is enough.
Hey snowflake...the "customers" of USMB (who generate the traffic which drives the advertising revenue) believe otherwise. The customer is always right. Keep that in mind the next time you decide it's a good idea to tell everyone else what is and what is not "bullshit".

:lol:

Hey "snowflake" - the "rules" of USMB apply to you too, even when you get all butthurt by it.

Man up, and follow the damn rules. Keep that in mind the next time you feel the need to whine.
censorship, even soft censorship has always been at the center of this caper, i've always wondered why.

Why / How is that?
Because they count on birthers being stupid, gullible, and desperate enough to b'lieve them. Their claim is text found on Obama's birth certificate was copied from someone else's. But looking at both certificates side-by-side, it's plainly clear the text, or more accurately, the pixels, are not identical.

You should read up on Shetiff Joe, read tje book, should have listened to his press conference.

Don't look now, but your partisanship is showing. According to libs, the only person who has credibility is the one supporting the Democrats.

Not long ago libs were calling Comey a 'lisr', a 'traitor', 'working with Putin against Hillary', 'should be fired', & should go to jail....

....but now that he says he agrees with the CIA, he is the 'world's greatest AG' again.

:p
Will a right wing source convince you?

A separate WND investigation into Obama’s certification of live birth utilizing forgery experts also found the document to be authentic. The investigation also revealed methods used by some of the bloggers to determine the document was fake involved forgeries, in that a few bloggers added text and images to the certificate scan that weren’t originally there.
Read more at Democrat sues Sen. Obama over ‘fraudulent candidacy’

All Joe the Sheriff proved was that conservatives are crazy. After all these years, his claims now rest on the notion that several items were lifted from the birth certificate of Johanna Ah’nee. He claims this is true because the items he identified were identical on both birth certificates, such as the names, Honolulu and Oahu...

Ummm... no, they're not actually identical...

ht_obama_birth_certificate_jp_120301_wg.jpg

johanna-bc.jpg
wow what a coincidence.

any of you statistical probability people want to take a stab ?

Why / How is that?
As Sheriff Joe said when asked where he thinks Obama was born, 'I don't care'. Joe pointed out that 2 experts proved the birth certificate presented is a fake / forgery. It has nothing to do with where Obama is from.

Obama could very well have been born in Hawaii, and he could have a birth certificate proving it, but the one that has been presented, according to experts, ain't it.
If he doesn't care then why is he spending so much time and resources investigating it?

This comment right here perfectly shows the absence of logic in your argument. If both Obamas are on record stating that Barack was born in Kenya, then why is there even controversy? Either the majority of people in the world are missing something or you are.
For the same reason that idiots still deny to this day that Bill Clinton committed perjury - because progressives have gone so bat-shit crazy that they cannot embrace reality if it conflicts with their ideology.
So your answer is that 99% of people including the majority of republicans are idiots that can't see clear evidence that's in front their faces?

You're a whacko dude. Even your own anti obama side doesn't buy into this... just a few wingnuts.

Story breaking everywhere! Can't wait to see what they're going to reveal. By the way, it will be held at 4pm Phoenix time.

Sheriff Arpaio to reveal 'newest revelations' on President Obama's birth certificate

Arpaio plans news conference on Obama birth certificate investigation

Outgoing Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio has announced that he will hold a news conference on Thursday to present the newest revelations in his years-long investigation of President Obama's birth certificate.

The news conference is scheduled for 4 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 15, 2016.

Ha.Ha. I really don't know he could possibly contradict his greatness, after confirming that Obama is in fact a born here U.S. Citizen.

22darcy-birther-cruzjpg.jpg
Since the birth certificate has been officially found to be fraudulent, there can be no confirmation where he was born.
Trump already confirmed where Obama was born. Since you think everything he says is gold, I guess you can close the case, right?
Trump's not really a birther.
I know, he uses controversy to cause media buzz. It's funny when his puppets take him seriously. I'm sure he's laughing too

well, it's not a conspiracy theory anymore, it's just a conspiracy. sorry obots.

Forum List

Back