🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

birther press conference tomorrow 12/15 at 4

Donald Trump and a few Yahoo conspiracy theorists don't convince me nor do they convince the majority of Americans (Republicans included) of their crazy theories. I'm shocked people like yourself buy into it. You should be embarrassed
Interesting. Very interesting. You left out a government law enforcement agency. You know, the one that called the press conference to present their evidence.

It's it funny how you LWNJ's worship government right up until the moment that they provide you with information that contradicts your ideology. Then, you suddenly don't have the deep devotion and undying respect for government that you normally do.

Well that and information from the Obama's themselves (idiot).... :eusa_doh:

View attachment 102363
And of course that is not from President Obama at all. You birthers are such gullible idiots.
Here's the thing my fragile 'lil snowflake: I've had my bio published on quite a few occasions. And I can honestly say, not once was it done so without contacting me first and asking for my information. Literally never. Ever.

You look like a complete and total imbecile chasing your tail and trying to come up with a litany of excuses for what is so obvious to anyone who is not a partisan hack.

View attachment 102363
And of course that is not from President Obama at all. You birthers are such gullible idiots.
So just to be clear here...it is your position that when an individual creates a bio for someone else, they do so without talking to the person they are creating the bio for? They just make everything up?

Clearly you've never accomplished anything worth having a bio created over. But as someone who has at least half a dozen times (probably more), I can tell you unequivocally that you are contacted and that they put down exactly what you tell them. Nothing less. Nothing more.

Watching you deny reality is embarrassing. I'm literally embarrassed for you. If you would take Obama's member out of your mouth for just a few minutes and use an ounce of common sense, you'd realize that denying reality is futile and simply ruins your own credibility.

View attachment 102363
So just to be clear here...it is your position that when an individual creates a bio for someone else, they do so without talking to the person they are creating the bio for? They just make everything up?.

My position is that I rely upon the facts- and not speculation- I leave the speculation, lies and innuendo to you your birthers.

The fact is that the editor of this article has specifically said that this was her error, and that Barack Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

You ignore the facts because the facts don't coincide with your bias.

The publisher admitted to making a mistake. Do try to keep up.
Funny....how does a publisher make a mistake like that for Barack Obama but nobody else?
If the publisher did make a mistake about anyone else who would notice?
Uh...the people who's bios were messed up. Duh. :eusa_doh:
Remember- Birthers never did notice- it was Breitbart who noticed- 3 years after President Obama was elected.
Wait...I thought Breitbart was the "birthers"? Now you're sounding more bat-shit crazy than ever. Most people don't have a copy of the Harvard Law Review at all, much less one from the early 1980's. But someone did notice it and brought it forward. And you Obama worshippers have been in stone-cold denial ever since.
Birthers love to read conspiracies into everything.
Progressives have become the ultimate conspiracy theorists. In typical conspiracy theorist fashion, they proclaim everything to be a "conspiracy". :lol:

View attachment 102363
Here's the thing my fragile 'lil snowflake: I've had my bio published on quite a few occasions. And I can honestly say, not once was it done so without contacting me first and asking for my information. Literally never. Ever.

You look like a complete and total imbecile chasing your tail and trying to come up with a litany of excuses for what is so obvious to anyone who is not a partisan hack.

You are the Birther imbecile who makes this crap up and ignores what the editor has said.

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

So just to be clear here...it is your position that when an individual creates a bio for someone else, they do so without talking to the person they are creating the bio for? They just make everything up?.
My position is that I rely upon the facts- and not speculation- I leave the speculation, lies and innuendo to you your birthers.
Daaaamn...you sure ran like hell from that basic question. :lmao:

This is pretty simple. Is it your assertion that when someone creates a bio, they simply make up the information instead of talking to the person who they are creating the bio about?

Donald Trump and a few Yahoo conspiracy theorists don't convince me nor do they convince the majority of Americans (Republicans included) of their crazy theories. I'm shocked people like yourself buy into it. You should be embarrassed
Interesting. Very interesting. You left out a government law enforcement agency. You know, the one that called the press conference to present their evidence..

No agency called a press conference.

A sheriff called the conference- which was presented by a private citizen.

A citizen who before his 'investigation signed a book deal with a Birther- and has been paid $10,000 by a Birther.

Arpeio and Zullo are conmen.
Well, since both Barack Obama and Michelle Obama are on record stating that Barack was "born in Kenya", you'd better add them to your list of "conmen" as well.

Provide those quotes then.

Barack Obama said in his auto-biography he was born in Hawaii.

Michelle Obama has never said Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

Now you are just doing your usual Birther lying.

The fact is that the editor of this article has specifically said that this was her error, and that Barack Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.
Wow....now that is compelling evidence. An absolute nobody claims they made a mistake regrading information about the president of the United States? Because, you know, I'm sure having the most powerful man in the universe owe you a monumental favor wouldn't be a motive for a progressive to lie or anything. :rolleyes-41:

You know what it is brother? For many, many years, I've noticed that girls close their eyes while performing oral sex. I'm assuming it's the same for a man? Maybe if you were to try taking Obama's member out of your mouth for a few minutes, you'd be able to open your eyes? You'd be amazed what you would see if you just looked around a little bit.

But Barack Obama? Oh noooooooooo.....not him! He's no conman. He's the most altruistic figure to walk on Earth since Jesus Christ himself! :rolleyes-41:

LOL- you believe Joe walks on water- I don't believe anyone does.
Wow. The old "I'm Rubber, You're Glue" defense. Apparently that's what progressives are left with since most of them drop out of school after elementary school. They fail to learn any new debate skills past that.

Dude...I have no opinion one way or another on Sheriff Joe Arpaio. You on the other hand can't accept any negative information about Barack Obama.

The publisher admitted to making a mistake. Do try to keep up.
Funny....how does a publisher make a mistake like that for Barack Obama but nobody else?
If the publisher did make a mistake about anyone else who would notice?
Uh...the people who's bios were messed up. Duh. :eusa_doh:
Remember- Birthers never did notice- it was Breitbart who noticed- 3 years after President Obama was elected.
Wait...I thought Breitbart was the "birthers"?

Breitbart publishes all sorts of batshit crazy crap- and Breitbarts favorite son Trump went full Birther- but Breitbart didn't.

Even when Breitbart published the article Breitbart stated they believed Obama was born in the United States. So Breitbart is not an idiot Birther.

Quoting Breitbart:

Andrew Breitbart was never a "Birther," and Breitbart News is a site that has never advocated the narrative of "Birtherism." In fact, Andrew believed, as we do, that President Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, on August 4, 1961.

... [W]e discovered, and now present, the booklet described below — one that includes a marketing pitch for a forthcoming book by a then-young, otherwise unknown former president of the Harvard Law Review.

It is evidence — not of the President's foreign origin, but that Barack Obama's public persona has perhaps been presented differently at different times.

Well, since both Barack Obama and Michelle Obama are on record stating that Barack was "born in Kenya", you'd better add them to your list of "conmen" as well.

Provide those quotes then.

Barack Obama said in his auto-biography he was born in Hawaii.

Michelle Obama has never said Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

Now you are just doing your usual Birther lying.
I've added links to them multiple times in this thread alone. You've denied all of them like a typical conspiracy theorist who denies that Al Qaeda was behind 9/11.

Daaaamn...you sure ran like hell from that basic question. :lmao:

My position is that I rely upon the facts- and not speculation- I leave the speculation, lies and innuendo to you birthers

Wow....now that is compelling evidence. An absolute nobody claims they made a mistake regrading information about the president of the United States?.

Not a nobody. The editor of the article.

Remember you have absolutely no one who has said that Barack Obama provided that information- you are just speculating- because that is what you Birthers rely upon.

And you reject the statement of the only person with first hand knowledge who has commented.

Because you don't want to believe what she said.

[
You know what it is brother? For many, many years, I've noticed that girls close their eyes while performing oral sex. I'm assuming it's the same for a man? Maybe if you were to try taking Obama's member out of your mouth for a few minutes, you'd be able to open your eyes? You'd be amazed what you would see if you just looked around a little bit.

Why are you fantasizing about me having sex with President Obama? Stop jerking off while you post on USMB.

Forum List

Back