🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

birther press conference tomorrow 12/15 at 4

Dude...I have no opinion one way or another on Sheriff Joe Arpaio. You on the other hand can't accept any negative information about Barack Obama.

LOL- you want to say that Barack Obama is a bad President I won't bother to argue with you.

You want to spread Birther batshit crazy bullshit, well I have spent the last 8 years dealing with idiot Birthers and I enjoy pointing out your bullshit.

Arpeio and Zullo are conmen.
Well, since both Barack Obama and Michelle Obama are on record stating that Barack was "born in Kenya", you'd better add them to your list of "conmen" as well.

Provide those quotes then.

Barack Obama said in his auto-biography he was born in Hawaii.

Michelle Obama has never said Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

Now you are just doing your usual Birther lying.
I've added links to them multiple times in this thread alone. You've denied all of them like a typical conspiracy theorist who denies that Al Qaeda was behind 9/11.

Not a single quote by either Barack Obama or Michelle Obama saying that Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

You are just another lying Birther.

So, according to the report, Forensic Scientists reached the conclussion that the Obama Birth Certificate provided is a FAKE.

That does NOT mean he is not a US citizen, it just means the document is a fake.

Sheriff’s probe finds Obama birth certificate ‘fake’
Very true. But why would he fake a document like that if he was in fact an actual U.S. citizen? :dunno:
He wouldn't because it's not fake! Come on, I was starting to get a little respect for you, didn't think you were on the crazy birther band wagon. Takes you right back to looneyville
I was starting to gain respect for you. But then you went right back to doing what all progressives do: ignoring reality in favor of ideology.

No amount of evidence will ever sway a progressive to admit that one of their own was in the wrong. Hitlery Clinton will always and forever be the sweet, honest, innocent little angel who selflessly "served the people". Barack Obama will always and forever be the altruistic saint who never spoke a lie and never engaged in criminal activities. Hell, even Bill Clinton who admitted to having an affair (which in turn was an acknowledgement of perjury) will always and forever be the faithful husband who never told a lie.

Here are the indisputable facts as we know them at this time:
  • While president of the Harvard Law Review, Barack Obama's own bio said "born in Kenya, raised in Indonesia".
  • Barack Obama's own wife is on video stating "when we visited Barack's home country of Kenya".
  • It took Barack Obama about 3 years to produce a document that almost every U.S. citizen could and would produce in about 15 minutes.
  • Barack Obama never did produce a birth certificate but instead provided a "Certificate of Live Birth" (a drastically different document)
  • Credible members of law enforcement conducted an investigation into that document and concluded that it was a forgery.
It takes a partisan hack to ignore such a mountain of evidence.
If I'm a partisan hack because I believe the Obama was born in the USA, then what does that make Trump and the vast majority of Republicans that have said on record that they feel the same way?
No...you're a partisan hack because you completely ignore facts. Barack Obama hasn't even been able to produce so much as a legitimate birth certificate, yet you believe he was born in the U.S.A. Meanwhile, there is a mountain of evidence (coming from Obama himself and his own wife) indicating he wasn't and you completely dismiss all of it.
LOLOL

He produced the documents he was provided with by the state of Hawaii in response to his request for a copy of his birth records.

Donald Trump and a few Yahoo conspiracy theorists don't convince me nor do they convince the majority of Americans (Republicans included) of their crazy theories. I'm shocked people like yourself buy into it. You should be embarrassed
Interesting. Very interesting. You left out a government law enforcement agency. You know, the one that called the press conference to present their evidence.

It's it funny how you LWNJ's worship government right up until the moment that they provide you with information that contradicts your ideology. Then, you suddenly don't have the deep devotion and undying respect for government that you normally do.
This has nothing to do with Left, Right, or ideology... It is simple reality. You act like the idea of our sitting president, who has been in office for the past 8 years, having faked his citizenship by forging a fake birth certificate, is common knowledge and an easy concept to accept.

Do you need a list of conservatives that laugh at the birther idea and give it zero credibility? Would that make a difference to you?

Arpeio and Zullo are conmen.
Well, since both Barack Obama and Michelle Obama are on record stating that Barack was "born in Kenya", you'd better add them to your list of "conmen" as well.
How sad to see folks like you live in such a state of dementia. Here in reality, neither of them said he was born in Kenya. One was an error by his publisher and the other was his wife referring to his ancestral home.

Well that and information from the Obama's themselves (idiot).... :eusa_doh:

View attachment 102363
And of course that is not from President Obama at all. You birthers are such gullible idiots.
Here's the thing my fragile 'lil snowflake: I've had my bio published on quite a few occasions. And I can honestly say, not once was it done so without contacting me first and asking for my information. Literally never. Ever.

You look like a complete and total imbecile chasing your tail and trying to come up with a litany of excuses for what is so obvious to anyone who is not a partisan hack.
Irrelevant anecdotal evidence (if it's even true) since Obama's publisher said it was uncommon to get published bio's from their clients.

View attachment 102363
And of course that is not from President Obama at all. You birthers are such gullible idiots.
So just to be clear here...it is your position that when an individual creates a bio for someone else, they do so without talking to the person they are creating the bio for? They just make everything up?

Clearly you've never accomplished anything worth having a bio created over. But as someone who has at least half a dozen times (probably more), I can tell you unequivocally that you are contacted and that they put down exactly what you tell them. Nothing less. Nothing more.

Watching you deny reality is embarrassing. I'm literally embarrassed for you. If you would take Obama's member out of your mouth for just a few minutes and use an ounce of common sense, you'd realize that denying reality is futile and simply ruins your own credibility.
Who the fuck said they just make up bio's? What kind of pathetic argument is that, Buttplug?

They research their bio's. Don't you know anything? That research could include reaching out to their clients or searching newspapers, or in today's world, search the Internet. Or a combination.

It just so happens that virtually every detail in his bio, with the exception of being born in Kenya, had already been printed up in 2 newspaper articles about him. One in the NY Times and the other in the Boston Globe. It's very likely those were sources for his bio and his input was not needed.

a
This comment right here perfectly shows the absence of logic in your argument. If both Obamas are on record stating that Barack was born in Kenya, then why is there even controversy? Either the majority of people in the world are missing something or you are.

The fact is that the editor of this article has specifically said that this was her error, and that Barack Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.
Wow....now that is compelling evidence. An absolute nobody claims they made a mistake regrading information about the president of the United States? Because, you know, I'm sure having the most powerful man in the universe owe you a monumental favor wouldn't be a motive for a progressive to lie or anything. :rolleyes-41:

You know what it is brother? For many, many years, I've noticed that girls close their eyes while performing oral sex. I'm assuming it's the same for a man? Maybe if you were to try taking Obama's member out of your mouth for a few minutes, you'd be able to open your eyes? You'd be amazed what you would see if you just looked around a little bit.
LOL

She wasn't a "nobody." She was the editor of the bio. Who would know better than her if she made a mistake on the bio??

View attachment 102363
So just to be clear here...it is your position that when an individual creates a bio for someone else, they do so without talking to the person they are creating the bio for? They just make everything up?

Clearly you've never accomplished anything worth having a bio created over. But as someone who has at least half a dozen times (probably more), I can tell you unequivocally that you are contacted and that they put down exactly what you tell them. Nothing less. Nothing more.

Watching you deny reality is embarrassing. I'm literally embarrassed for you. If you would take Obama's member out of your mouth for just a few minutes and use an ounce of common sense, you'd realize that denying reality is futile and simply ruins your own credibility.
Who the fuck said they just make up bio's? What kind of pathetic argument is that, Buttplug?

They research their bio's. Don't you know anything? That research could include reaching out to their clients or searching newspapers, or in today's world, search the Internet. Or a combination.

It just so happens that virtually every detail in his bio, with the exception of being born in Kenya, had already been printed up in 2 newspaper articles about him. One in the NY Times and the other in the Boston Globe. It's very likely those were sources for his bio and his input was not needed.

And of course this was written in the pre-internet era- when people generally researched by using actual published sources- newspapers, magazines, who's who....

Of which there were numerous articles published the year before including the NY Times which stated that he was born in Hawaii.

joe is a delusional old cracka
The sheriff isn't the one who has proven the forgery.

I wonder if Trump will pursue charges against the traitor?
We could hope that he will

You could hope for a pretty flying pony too....
Well may be he will pursuit him not let it go like he did for Crooked Hillary ;)

Or maybe Trump will have bloody purges where he summarily executes everyone he has ever disliked.

He produced the documents he was provided with by the state of Hawaii in response to his request for a copy of his birth records.
Except you don't personally know that to be true...

Multiple officials from the state of Hawaii have not only confirmed that to be true, none of them claimed it wasn't true, including Alvin Onaka, whose official certification graces both documents.

Just as I don't know personally that Donald Trump received the most electoral votes.

But I do know that the State of Hawaii has said that is true.

upload_2016-12-16_16-41-0.png

Except 2 different Forensic Experts on seperate continents have come up with the same conclusion - the birth certificate is a fake.

Why / How is that?

Except 2 different Forensic Experts on seperate continents have come up with the same conclusion - the birth certificate is a fake.

Why / How is that?

Really?

What are the names of those 'experts'?

Where are their conclusions?

When did they examine the birth certificate, which is in the Department of Health in Hawaii?

Unlike the Arpaio and Zullo dog and pony show- the State of Hawaii actually provides documents

upload_2016-12-16_16-59-28.png

You should read up on Shetiff Joe, read tje book, should have listened to his press conference.

Don't look now, but your partisanship is showing. According to libs, the only person who has credibility is the one supporting the Democrats.

Not long ago libs were calling Comey a 'lisr', a 'traitor', 'working with Putin against Hillary', 'should be fired', & should go to jail....

....but now that he says he agrees with the CIA, he is the 'world's greatest AG' again.

:p

Forum List

Back