🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

birther press conference tomorrow 12/15 at 4

Except 2 different Forensic Experts on seperate continents have come up with the same conclusion - the birth certificate is a fake.

Why / How is that?
You believe this birther nonesense too?! Damn, for all the name calling you all do to liberals on this board you're taking your side down a few notches with this BS
As Sheriff Joe said when asked where he thinks Obama was born, 'I don't care'. Joe pointed out that 2 experts proved the birth certificate presented is a fake / forgery. It has nothing to do with where Obama is from.

Obama could very well have been born in Hawaii, and he could have a birth certificate proving it, but the one that has been presented, according to experts, ain't it.
If he doesn't care then why is he spending so much time and resources investigating it?
one man's wasted money is another man's truth. i think the dems wasted money in the last eight, even in nacy pelosi money, it's in the trillions. mark penn, who sparked the birther fire, was hillary's pollster, got seven million dollars of stimulus money. and he was already rich.

Trump needs to release his long form BC to prove he was not born in Russia.
Some people say his birth name was “Donvlad Trumpsky”

Sure, I'm sure he'll be glad to get that. Wait right there.

Trump never claimed to be born in Russia like Obama claimed to be born in Kenya. What a dumb ass, Obama was born in Hawaii. Who have you ever known to get their country of birth wrong other than Obama ...
Tramp.

I'm not the one who got the country I was born in wrong like the dipshit Obama
Oh? You think Obama doesn't know in what country he was born?

:lmao:
not if he wasn't there.
Obama wasn't there when he was born??

All Joe the Sheriff proved was that conservatives are crazy. After all these years, his claims now rest on the notion that several items were lifted from the birth certificate of Johanna Ah’nee. He claims this is true because the items he identified were identical on both birth certificates, such as the names, Honolulu and Oahu...

Ummm... no, they're not actually identical...

ht_obama_birth_certificate_jp_120301_wg.jpg

johanna-bc.jpg
wow what a coincidence.

any of you statistical probability people want to take a stab ?

They're not lined up exactly nor do the pixels match exactly. The lettering on Obama's document does not come from the Ah'nee document.

I am looking forward to the whining when Joe is convicted of his misdemeanor criminal charges.
you don't get it syirl, that over with obama justice department. Trump won't use the government as a political tool of retribution, as with the democrats.

Trump will do whatever the hell Trump feels like doing. Of course Trump won't go after Joe- Joe has been a useful dupe for Trump.

Hopefully Trump won't be as vindictive as President as he has been in the past.

One thread on this bullshit is enough.
Hey snowflake...the "customers" of USMB (who generate the traffic which drives the advertising revenue) believe otherwise. The customer is always right. Keep that in mind the next time you decide it's a good idea to tell everyone else what is and what is not "bullshit".

:lol:

Hey "snowflake" - the "rules" of USMB apply to you too, even when you get all butthurt by it.

Man up, and follow the damn rules. Keep that in mind the next time you feel the need to whine.
censorship, even soft censorship has always been at the center of this caper, i've always wondered why.

There has been no censorship just normal people not wanting to deal with stupid Birther bullshit.

Except 2 different Forensic Experts on seperate continents have come up with the same conclusion - the birth certificate is a fake.

Why / How is that?
You believe this birther nonesense too?! Damn, for all the name calling you all do to liberals on this board you're taking your side down a few notches with this BS
As Sheriff Joe said when asked where he thinks Obama was born, 'I don't care'. Joe pointed out that 2 experts proved the birth certificate presented is a fake / forgery. It has nothing to do with where Obama is from.

Obama could very well have been born in Hawaii, and he could have a birth certificate proving it, but the one that has been presented, according to experts, ain't it.

What experts? Where is the document that the 'experts' said any such thing?

LOL- Birthers are such gullible idiot.

Joe throws another press conference, does his usual flim flam- and provides no documentation, allows no questions, does not actually do anything that an actual law enforcement agency would do- and Birthers slurp it up.

LOL- you want to say that Barack Obama is a bad President I won't bother to argue with you. You want to spread Birther batshit crazy bullshit, well I have spent the last 8 years dealing with idiot Birthers and I enjoy pointing out your bullshit.
The only thing you point out is your inability to deal with facts.

I am not a Birther- so I deal only with facts- not with lies, speculation and innuendo like you do

This is an official statement by an official expert- who would be criminally liable if she was lying in her statement.

Compare that to Joe's unofficial press conference- where he and Zullo can say anything they want- because it has no legal relevance. They produce no documentation- they have no experts there- they just tell you what the 'experts' supposedly found out.

upload_2016-12-17_12-25-7.png

And of course this was written in the pre-internet era- when people generally researched by using actual published sources- newspapers, magazines, who's who....
Oh the irony... this was a "published source" :lmao:

View attachment 102433

No- that was a promotional brochure. It was not a newspaper or a magazine.

Why you think that the writers would use their own brochure as a source for their own brochure just shows how stupid Birthers are.

Story breaking everywhere! Can't wait to see what they're going to reveal. By the way, it will be held at 4pm Phoenix time.

Sheriff Arpaio to reveal 'newest revelations' on President Obama's birth certificate

Arpaio plans news conference on Obama birth certificate investigation

Outgoing Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio has announced that he will hold a news conference on Thursday to present the newest revelations in his years-long investigation of President Obama's birth certificate.

The news conference is scheduled for 4 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 15, 2016.

Ha.Ha. I really don't know he could possibly contradict his greatness, after confirming that Obama is in fact a born here U.S. Citizen.

22darcy-birther-cruzjpg.jpg
Since the birth certificate has been officially found to be fraudulent, there can be no confirmation where he was born.
Trump already confirmed where Obama was born. Since you think everything he says is gold, I guess you can close the case, right?
Trump's not really a birther.

Trump was a full blown Birther until he got the Republican nomination.

And then he 'pivoted'- as he dumped Birthers in order to get elected.

Hey snowflake...the "customers" of USMB (who generate the traffic which drives the advertising revenue) believe otherwise. The customer is always right. Keep that in mind the next time you decide it's a good idea to tell everyone else what is and what is not "bullshit".

Hey "snowflake" - the "rules" of USMB apply to you too, even when you get all butthurt by it.

Man up, and follow the damn rules. Keep that in mind the next time you feel the need to whine.
censorship, even soft censorship has always been at the center of this caper, i've always wondered why.

There has been no censorship just normal people not wanting to deal with stupid Birther bullshit.
Well there are a lot of peoples that don't agree with you get use to it.

Likewise, you should get used to people mocking you for believing the stupid Birther bullshit.

Likewise, you should get used to people mocking you for believing the stupid Birther bullshit.
No i am not getting use to it...Why ? because like we could see at this forum a lot of thread were create about Obama birth certificate and like we say there is no smoke without a fire.

No i am not getting use to it...Why ? because like we could see at this forum a lot of thread were create about Obama birth certificate and like we say there is no smoke without a fire.

Ok, then don't get used to it.

But it's going to keep happening, clown.

Birfers are idiots. They create the smoke and then say, where there's smoke, there's fire. :eusa_doh:

Birfers are idiots. They create the smoke and then say, where there's smoke, there's fire. :eusa_doh:

Note to Birthers: Appeals to popularity don't work when you're actually a tiny minority.

No...Clown yourself i believe what i what, OK ?

Of course. You are completely free to believe whatever bullshit you like.

Just as I, and everyone else, are free to mock you for it.

Of course. You are completely free to believe whatever bullshit you like.

Just as I, and everyone else, are free to mock you for it.
You could believe that the birth certificat is real if you want but if you are wrong and it is a big bullshit like all those who believe in the President Obama come and say that you were wrong and that will be a pleasure for all the peoples who believe that he is a liar.

Sure, I'm sure he'll be glad to get that. Wait right there.

Trump never claimed to be born in Russia like Obama claimed to be born in Kenya. What a dumb ass, Obama was born in Hawaii. Who have you ever known to get their country of birth wrong other than Obama ...
Tramp.

I'm not the one who got the country I was born in wrong like the dipshit Obama
Oh? You think Obama doesn't know in what country he was born?

:lmao:
not if he wasn't there.
Obama wasn't there when he was born??
i know you weren't. i just want people to look at it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back