🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Birther question about Arpaio

He'd better not, lest he wants to be charged with a crime. And believe me, skippy, we are watching.

It doesn't change the fact that the "investigators" are profiting from it and have a financial interest in creating a controversy.

There goes your credibility.

Unfortunately for you, the only people that believe that bullshit are crazy fucking birthers.

that's not true... new polls show more than just a few... and it's a story growing in the world.
unless obama gets caught trading the promise of "arms for time" before the elction first.

i'll bet obama wishes he'd supported the iranian revolution in the summer of 2009.

They didn't want our support. you need to study up on the issue, instead of listening to talk radio.

salt jones are you telling me... scott erlandson... founder of washingtonamerica.com to "study up" on the obama bither certificate issue... or "the iran situation" ?? really salt ?.... what do you do ?

Last edited:
Unfortunately for you, the only people that believe that bullshit are crazy fucking birthers.
No, these were competent well trained individuals.

Then why didn't they go to Hawaii and analyze the original? This is considered a big joke by the residents of Maricopa County, in which I live. Even the right-wing talk radio shows were making fun of Sheriff Joe.

"they" need to go to hawaii to examine the original... thank you...

Last edited:
He'd better not, lest he wants to be charged with a crime. And believe me, skippy, we are watching.

It doesn't change the fact that the "investigators" are profiting from it and have a financial interest in creating a controversy.

There goes your credibility.

facts are facts... if obama's fake it will come out. nothing to do with either party selling books or plagiarism. prove sheriff joe is on the take.

solyndra is..

I never said Arpaio is on the take, you fucking moron.

is arpaio an automatic racist ?? were nixon or kennedy or lincoln racist,,, ? was bill clinton a slut ? is that ok ??

Last edited:
Yanno.............I hope this shit that Arpaio is stirring ends up coming back to bite him in the ass and he loses his job.

Then? I hope after he loses his job, a gang of around 10 Mexicans beats the shit outta him for being such an asshole.

Yanno.............I hope this shit that Arpaio is stirring ends up coming back to bite him in the ass and he loses his job.

Then? I hope after he loses his job, a gang of around 10 Mexicans beats the shit outta him for being such an asshole.

you are one of the sickest fucks on this board... stay away from my "conspriacy theories" asshole...

nobody likes you shitfuck

... when you show up is the same as censoring any negative obama thread to conspiracy theories. i'm used to being censored for questioning obama, but you are a piece of crap that censors the censored thread... fuck you ab biker jagoff... you fucking lowlife (your rep preceeds you) cocksucker piece of shit... mexican hating twatcunt... bill mars...

Last edited:
pretty soon "conspiracy theories" will be more popular than the real messageboard... lol...

i wonder why ??

Persons who disagree with you have legitimate gripes (usually). You're an easy target and a source of constant amusement and a toothless opponent so it's easy to attack you. One because you can't fight back and, two, because you always deserve it.

Or haven't you figured that out yet?

if that were true candycaine what would it say about your character.

were you the bully in school. the big dumb kid with his mouth hanging open ?? gimme your lunch money, i'm twice as big as you...

Wow, you mis-spelled candycane.

that's not true... new polls show more than just a few... and it's a story growing in the world.
unless obama gets caught trading the promise of "arms for time" before the elction first.

i'll bet obama wishes he'd supported the iranian revolution in the summer of 2009.

They didn't want our support. you need to study up on the issue, instead of listening to talk radio.

salt jones are you telling me... scott erlandson... founder of washingtonamerica.com to "study up" on the obama bither certificate issue... or "the iran situation" ?? really salt ?.... what do you do ?
You were being more honest in your latest posts so I thought I would give you the benefit of the doubt when I checked out your web site that you just plugged in this post I'm quoting. Sure as shit, you pulled through again! You types are so predictable. I go to your site and what do I see but a video of Alex Jones. Alex fucking Jones!:lol::lol::lol::lol: You really are a fucking idiot. You do realize that Alex is nothing more than a huckster for "end of the world" products for total morons, right? Nope, probably not. You do seem totally naive.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

you are one of the sickest fucks on this board... stay away from my "conspriacy theories" asshole...

You didn't start this thread "less than zero".

Tell dumb asses like you to study up.

I believe the investigation has proven beyond a reasonable doubt that Obama has credibility issues now. His abstract long form birth certificate and selective service card have been concluded forgeries by a team of professional lawmen and attorneys.

No, these were competent well trained individuals.

rofl

Persons who disagree with you have legitimate gripes (usually). You're an easy target and a source of constant amusement and a toothless opponent so it's easy to attack you. One because you can't fight back and, two, because you always deserve it.

Or haven't you figured that out yet?

if that were true candycaine what would it say about your character.

were you the bully in school. the big dumb kid with his mouth hanging open ?? gimme your lunch money, i'm twice as big as you...

Wow, you mis-spelled candycane.

did i dimebag ?

:clap2:

such violent rhetoric - shame on you

You lefties are such hypocrites.

improperuse.gif

The fact that Arapio does weird stuff does not change the facts in the case one way or another. The facts are the facts no matter who holds them or who supports them.

the fact that Rdean supports Evolution does not invalidate that theory either.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio is not taking any profits from the book. The reason the book was put out was to get the word out since the media has gone silent on the story. the Posse predicted it and made arrangements for the book to be distributed.

The media has gone silent on the story because it is ridiculous.

:clap2:

such violent rhetoric - shame on you

You lefties are such hypocrites.

improperuse.gif

I find it amazing that you support a racist birther.

On second thought...........no it's not surprising as you kinda fit the profile yourself.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio is not taking any profits from the book. The reason the book was put out was to get the word out since the media has gone silent on the story. the Posse predicted it and made arrangements for the book to be distributed.

The media has gone silent on the story because it is ridiculous.

pravda.... http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/pravda-asks-what-happened-to-american-media/question-2509135/

but you're right the media here is ridiculous...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back