🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Birther Sheriff Declares Canadian Born Ted Cruz Ineligible For White House

The first word, pussy, of your statement, pussy, was the word "if" ya pussy. What part of me replying to your bullshit defense of the retards that believe a little underage girl like obama's mom had the right to confer citizenship while she was visiting her new bigamist husbands family in kenya... confused you.

IF...she want to kenya to have Obama. Not IF she was of the proper age. Which is what you lied about. Remember, boy....you agreed with my post. Backpedalling now isn't going to help.

You were clueless about Obama's SSN. You were clueless about Obama's father saying he was a Muslim born in Kenya. You were clueless about Obama's family saying he was born in Kenya. And you can't even read for comprehension posts that you AGREED with.

Sigh....birthers. You can't fix stupid.

I say that as a person who would not want to be friends with anyone so morally bankrupt as to call a child a 'bastard
Make up your mind. First you said "the close friend asked her whether her niece was getting married because she was pregnant... my relative turned on her heels and never spoke with that busybody again." Then you followed with you "would not want to be friends with anyone so morally bankrupt as to call a child a bastard." So I'll ask the question again what does asking if the bride is pregnant, which was your example, not mine, the same as calling a child a bastard, which is your statement not mine.

I say that as a person who would not want to be friends with anyone so morally bankrupt as to call a child a 'bastard

Make up your mind. First you said "the close friend asked her whether her niece was getting married because she was pregnant... my relative turned on her heels and never spoke with that busybody again." Then you followed with you "would not want to be friends with anyone so morally bankrupt as to call a child a bastard." So I'll ask the question again what does asking if the bride is pregnant, which was your example, not mine, have to do with calling a child a bastard, which is your statement not mine.

Caring whether a child was born a 'bastard' or not- today- is the sign of a morally vacuous person.
Make up your mind. First you said "the close friend asked her whether her niece was getting married because she was pregnant... my relative turned on her heels and never spoke with that busybody again." Then you followed with you "would not want to be friends with anyone so morally bankrupt as to call a child a bastard." So I'll ask the question again what does asking if the bride is pregnant, which was your example, not mine, have to do with calling a child a bastard, which is your statement not mine.

You: Bastard son of a communist father

Me: Caring whether a child was born a 'bastard' or not- today- is the sign of a morally vacuous person

Listen, pussy. Can I call you pussy? I never said I didn't ready your post, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU MUMBLING ABOUT?

Its not hard to follow, boy. You're a liar. A person who lies. I wouldn't suggest you continue with it...as you're spectacularly incompetent at it. Let me demonstrate. Here is your lie:

Like I said, you can't get your lips off Obama long enough to admit his mom was underage.
And of course, you know you're completely full of shit. As here's the post that contradicts you.

If Obama had been born in Kenya, his mother would have been too young to have conferred citizenship to him upon his birth. She'd have had to have been a resident of the United States for 5 years after her 14th birthday. And she wasn't.

Not that it has the slightest relevance to Obama's actual citizenship. As he was born in Hawaii. And anyone born in the United States is a citizen at birth.....save the children of say, ambassadors and diplomats.

Skylar
Post 134
10/27/20014
1:14 PM

Birther Sheriff Declares Canadian Born Ted Cruz Ineligible For White House Page 14 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And pay special attention to the bottom:

You agreed with my post, sport. Don't agree with a post if you're later going to insist it doesn't exist. You follow me, son?

I had to school you on your own conspiracies because you didn't know Connecticut from Massachusetts. I ran you off of batshit claim after batshit claim (laughing...SSNs ring any bells). And now I have school you on how stupid it is to like posts you insist don't exist?

You're really not very good at this, are you?

wow, you're a real piece of nasty work

Listen, pussy. Can I call you pussy? I never said I didn't ready your post, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU MUMBLING ABOUT?

Its not hard to follow, boy. You're a liar. A person who lies. I wouldn't suggest you continue with it...as you're spectacularly incompetent at it. Let me demonstrate. Here is your lie:

Like I said, you can't get your lips off Obama long enough to admit his mom was underage.
And of course, you know you're completely full of shit. As here's the post that contradicts you.

If Obama had been born in Kenya, his mother would have been too young to have conferred citizenship to him upon his birth. She'd have had to have been a resident of the United States for 5 years after her 14th birthday. And she wasn't.

Not that it has the slightest relevance to Obama's actual citizenship. As he was born in Hawaii. And anyone born in the United States is a citizen at birth.....save the children of say, ambassadors and diplomats.

Skylar
Post 134
10/27/20014

Birther Sheriff Declares Canadian Born Ted Cruz Ineligible For White House Page 14 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And pay special attention to the bottom:

You agreed with my post, sport. Don't agree with a post if you're later going to insist it doesn't exist. You follow me, son?

I had to school you on your own conspiracies because you didn't know Connecticut from Massachusetts. I ran you off of batshit claim after batshit claim (laughing...SSNs ring any bells). And now I have school you on how stupid it is to like posts you insist don't exist?

You're really not very good at this, are you?

Skylar is not the one who loves the nasty words in the thread....that is all on Brown.

The first word, pussy, of your statement, pussy, was the word "if" ya pussy. What part of me replying to your bullshit defense of the retards that believe a little underage girl like obama's mom had the right to confer citizenship while she was visiting her new bigamist husbands family in kenya... confused you.

IF...she want to kenya to have Obama. Not IF she was of the proper age. Which is what you lied about. Remember, boy....you agreed with my post. Backpedalling now isn't going to help.

You were clueless about Obama's SSN. You were clueless about Obama's father saying he was a Muslim born in Kenya. You were clueless about Obama's family saying he was born in Kenya. And you can't even read for comprehension posts that you AGREED with.

Sigh....birthers. You can't fix stupid.
I did not lie about her age. Show me where I lied about her age. I said she was not of age. Are you saying she was? YES OR NO, WAS SHE OF AGE FOR CONFERRING CITIZENSHIP?

FYI I can backpedal anytime damn time I please ya liar.

Obama's SSN is wrong and / or fake. Obama's father wrote that Obama is a Muslim. Obama's family, grandma and wife, are quoted as saying he was born in Kenya. You can't even read agree with your own posts.

Last edited:
What the author of the OP knows about the term "natural born citizen" isn't deep enough to fill the dimple in a thimble.

And what some sheriff "declares" is not exactly a font of Constitutional Law.

I'm just a person that doesn't believe in lying. Or incompetence. Lying stupidly fails on both fronts. And denying the existence of a post that you AGREED with is mind numbingly stupid lying.

Make up your mind. First you said "the close friend asked her whether her niece was getting married because she was pregnant... my relative turned on her heels and never spoke with that busybody again." Then you followed with you "would not want to be friends with anyone so morally bankrupt as to call a child a bastard." So I'll ask the question again what does asking if the bride is pregnant, which was your example, not mine, the same as calling a child a bastard, which is your statement not mine.

Caring whether a child was born a 'bastard' or not- today- is the sign of a morally vacuous person.

Me: Caring whether a child was born a 'bastard' or not- today- is the sign of a morally vacuous person
What makes you think Obama's my best friend?

I'm just a person that doesn't believe in lying. Or incompetence. Lying stupidly fails on both fronts. And denying the existence of a post that you AGREED with is mind numbingly stupid lying.
Then later on you defended the argument of someone who DISAGREES WITH YOUR EARLIER STATEMENT WITH REGARD TO THE LAW FOR AGE FOR CONFERRING CITIZENSHIP. Thus calling into question what the hell you meant by your "if" prefix on the statement that agreed with my contention that you later disagreed with.

However, ... I must admit that I may have conflated your statements with this other person that would drop her best friend if she asked whether the bride is pregnant. I had to work all day so may not have been paying much attn. Note the backpedal skills.

I did not lie about her age. Show me where I lied about her age.

Here's the lie I cited you making, sport:
RKMBrown said:

And I've clearly discussed it, with you even AGREEING with my post on the topic, What's the point of lying about it now? And so stupidly? Your agreement confirms that you read my post and knew of its existence. So you can't even claim ignorance.

And enjoy the laughter at your rout while you do it. The backpedalling is what makes birthers so much fun!

Obama's SSN is wrong and / or fake.

Says who? This is the part where your argument usually collapses into meaningless gibberish or awkward attempts at changing the topic.

Obama's father wrote that Obama is a Muslim.

To who? Where is this writing?

Obama's family, grandma and wife, are quoted as saying he was born in Kenya.

His grandma said he was born in Hawaii....about a half dozen times. Syrius already posted the audio. Shall we post it again? It sent you running with your tail tucked firmly beteen your legs last time we did it.

And Obama's wife has never said he was born in Kenya. You don't know what you're talking about.

Then later on you defended the argument of someone who DISAGREES WITH YOUR EARLIER STATEMENT WITH REGARD TO THE LAW FOR AGE FOR CONFERRING CITIZENSHIP. T

Where did I do this? Your record of accuracy has been fucking absymal. Quote me. Don't paraphrase me.

But at least you're now admitting that I did talk about Obama's mother's age and how it applies to his eligibility to be president. That's progress of a sort, I suppose.

Thus calling into question what the hell you meant by your "if" prefix on the statement that agreed with my contention that you later disagreed with.

IF she went to Kenya. Not IF she were of age. And your accusation was about her age, slick. Remember, you agreed with my post. You can hardly claim it didn't exist now.

[
However, ... I must admit that I may have conflated your statements with this other person that would drop her best friend if she asked whether the bride is pregnant. I had to work all day so may not have been paying much attn. Note the backpedal skills.

Fair enough. Conflagrations happen. Just tell me when and they're done. Deny they every happened and lie about me....and I'll take issue with it.

I did not lie about her age. Show me where I lied about her age.

Here's the lie I cited you making, sport:
RKMBrown said:

That's me being wrong about what you believe, that's not me lying about her age. Note the not so subtle difference.

And I've clearly discussed it, with you even AGREEING with my post on the topic, What's the point of lying about it now? And so stupidly? Your agreement confirms that you read my post and knew of its existence. So you can't even claim ignorance.

IOW you agree with me that she was not of sufficient age to confer citizenship and are just being a ... woman on PMS.

And enjoy the laughter at your rout while you do it. The backpedalling is what makes birthers so much fun!

I don't mind being wrong from time to time. I have thick skin laugh all you want. What's it like thinking you are perfect?

Obama's SSN is wrong and / or fake.

Says who?
Look it up.. there were typos regarding his zip code.

This is the part where your argument usually collapses into meaningless gibberish or awkward attempts at changing the topic.

Was that gibberish to you? Or do you need me to hold your hand?

Obama's father wrote that Obama is a Muslim.

To who? Where is this writing?

To the registrar at his elementary school, or was that islam... whatever you look it up.

Obama's family, grandma and wife, are quoted as saying he was born in Kenya.

His grandma said he was born in Hawaii....about a half dozen times. Syrius already posted the audio. Shall we post it again? It sent you running with your tail tucked firmly beteen your legs last time we did it.

Yeah she was paid to change her story.

And Obama's wife has never said he was born in Kenya. You don't know what you're talking about.

blue

Then later on you defended the argument of someone who DISAGREES WITH YOUR EARLIER STATEMENT WITH REGARD TO THE LAW FOR AGE FOR CONFERRING CITIZENSHIP. T

Where did I do this? Your record of accuracy has been fucking absymal. Quote me. Don't paraphrase me.

But at least you're now admitting that I did talk about Obama's mother's age and how it applies to his eligibility to be president. That's progress of a sort, I suppose.

Thus calling into question what the hell you meant by your "if" prefix on the statement that agreed with my contention that you later disagreed with.

IF she went to Kenya. Not IF she were of age. And your accusation was about her age, slick. Remember, you agreed with my post. You can hardly claim it didn't exist now.

[

Fair enough. Conflagrations happen. Just tell me when and they're done. Deny they every happened and lie about me....and I'll take issue with it.
Not true I made two accusations, one was that she was not old enough.. which you now say you agree to. Or do you not agree? Make up your mind. The other was that you were part of a group of people that don't understand that she was not old enough to confer citizenship. Which you have not explicitly agreed or disagreed to yet. Why not? Why are you hiding behind the copy of the copy of the copy of his birth certificate as proof of his citizenship to not explicitly state whether or not she was old enough?

That's me being wrong about what you believe, that's not me lying about her age. Note the not so subtle difference.
[

I never said you lied about her age. That's just you being 'wrong about what I believe' again. I said that you lied about me never addressing her age. As I obviously did....in a statement you AGREED with.

IOW you agree with me that she was not of sufficient age to confer citizenship and are just being a ... woman on PMS.

There's no 'in other words'. I've straight up said this:

Skylar
Post 134
10/27/20014

Since yesterday afternoon. You just really, really suck at reading comprehension. And keep attributing to me positions I don't have. The newest being that I've said you 'lied about her age'. Which, of course, I've never said.

Make your case. Every time you can't back up the batshit you post....you insist its our responsibility to find evidence for whatever nonsense you make up. And its really not.

To the registrar at his elementary school, or was that islam... whatever you look it up.

Get ready for another one of those backpedals and the use of your thick skin:

obamas-school-registration.jpg

There's the school registration. And the word 'Kenya' is no where to be found. The word "HONOLULU' does rate rather prominently. Right at the top of the form.

So thick skin time, where you recognize you were wrong....and I don't give you an ounce of shit about it? Or denials where you try and pretend that the form is somehow fraudulent and I spank you for the next day and a half?

You pick. I don't gripe about inaccuracy. I gripe about willful ignorance.

No, she didn't. It was the same conversation. Your birther version of the audio, it cuts off right before she says he was born in Hawaii about 6 times. In the original versoin, she makes herself ludicrously clear that Obama was born in Hawaii. And its all the same conversation.

Worse for you, in 2007 she was interviewed for a newpaper article. And told the reporter that she learned of Obama's birth in a letter from her son in Hawaii about 6 months after it happened. And she's said in interviews after the recording in question, that Obama was born in Hawaii.

Her story is consistent before, during and after that interview: Obama was born in Hawaii.

Oh, and in your video of Michelle, she never says he was born in Kenya. Try again.

What makes you think Obama's my best friend?.

RKM Brown: Bastard son of a communist father

What makes you think Obama's my best friend?.

RKM Brown: Bastard son of a communist father

[

I never said you lied about her age. That's just you being 'wrong about what I believe' again. I said that you lied about me never addressing her age. As I obviously did....in a statement you AGREED with.

There's no 'in other words'. I've straight up said this:

Skylar
Post 134
10/27/20014

Since yesterday afternoon. You just really, really suck at reading comprehension. And keep attributing to me positions I don't have. The newest being that I've said you 'lied about her age'. Which, of course, I've never said.

Make your case. Every time you can't back up the batshit you post....you insist its our responsibility to find evidence for whatever nonsense you make up. And its really not.

Get ready for another one of those backpedals and the use of your thick skin:

obamas-school-registration.jpg

There's the school registration. And the word 'Kenya' is no where to be found. The word "HONOLULU' does rate rather prominently. Right at the top of the form.

So thick skin time, where you recognize you were wrong....and I don't give you an ounce of shit about it? Or denials where you try and pretend that the form is somehow fraudulent and I spank you for the next day and a half?

You pick. I don't gripe about inaccuracy. I gripe about willful ignorance.

No, she didn't. It was the same conversation. Your birther version of the audio, it cuts off right before she says he was born in Hawaii about 6 times. In the original versoin, she makes herself ludicrously clear that Obama was born in Hawaii. And its all the same conversation.

Worse for you, in 2007 she was interviewed for a newpaper article. And told the reporter that she learned of Obama's birth in a letter from her son in Hawaii about 6 months after it happened. And she's said in interviews after the recording in question, that Obama was born in Hawaii.

Her story is consistent before, during and after that interview: Obama was born in Hawaii.

Oh, and in your video of Michelle, she never says he was born in Kenya. Try again.
Retard... learn to read and write then come back. Deflecting from facts included in a citation is not the same as responding to the facts.

Retard... learn to read and write then come back. Deflecting from facts included in a citation is not the same as responding to the facts.

Laughing.....don't want to discuss any of the batshit birther idiocy you tried to pass off, huh? Took a nice, hard look at the school registration form and realized you didn't know what the fuck you were talking about, huh? Got an ear full of the ORIGINAL audio of Obama's grandmother where she said he was born in Hawaii, huh? And when I challlenged you to show us your evidence about Obama's SSN.......you abandoned the topic.

Is there any claim I can't run you off of, boy?

Forum List

Back