Birther Sheriff Declares Canadian Born Ted Cruz Ineligible For White House

why so defensive about cruz's place of birth? it gets up your nose that he isn't eligible for the presidency?

too bad....

Listen to you, hateful birther. You must be racist. All you birther nuts are. You birthers are destroying the country. Why don't you stop destroying the country, racist birther?

why so defensive about cruz's place of birth? it gets up your nose that he isn't eligible for the presidency?

too bad....

Listen to you, hateful birther. You must be racist. All you birther nuts are. You birthers are destroying the country. Why don't you stop destroying the country, racist birther?
^ numb nutz pulls the racist card ROFL

too bad....

^ pulls the racist card ROFL

She's a birther. Haven't you heard that all birthers like her are racists?

truth doesn't matter to birfers.... they just still can't believe that a guy whose father was from kenya is president and they hate him.
Bastard son of a communist father, and a pron star mother. Got elected on the promise to change everything about this country.

Wrong again! Obama's parents were married before he was born. So that means he was not a bastard son.
ROFL The marriage was illegitimate. His father already had another wife.

4 wives were legal in the country where Obama's father had previously married. The US & state of Hawaii recognized the marriage of Ann Dunham & Barack Obama Sr. & the marriage was never Annulled. The US & state of Hawaii legally recognize Barack Hussein Obama II as a legitimate son.
ROFL yes or no his mom was underage when she got pregnant with the child of a married man. Not that this has anything to do with his communist ties or excuse the bile that comes out of his mouth or anything.

You are reminding me once of a story a relative told me.

She was discussing the upcoming marriage of her niece with a close friend- when the close friend asked her whether her niece was getting married because she was pregnant.

My relative turned on her heels and never spoke with that busybody again.

As she told me "people who ask questions like that just was salacious gossip and I don't want anything to do with them"

And she was exactly right.

too bad....

^ numb nutz pulls the racist card ROFL

Well Stevie boy- the Birther is a racist- he thinks that all negroes want to rape white women.

Not saying that means you must be one- but that is fine company you are birthin with.

Bastard son of a communist father, and a pron star mother. Got elected on the promise to change everything about this country.

Wrong again! Obama's parents were married before he was born. So that means he was not a bastard son.

4 wives were legal in the country where Obama's father had previously married. The US & state of Hawaii recognized the marriage of Ann Dunham & Barack Obama Sr. & the marriage was never Annulled. The US & state of Hawaii legally recognize Barack Hussein Obama II as a legitimate son.
ROFL yes or no his mom was underage when she got pregnant with the child of a married man. Not that this has anything to do with his communist ties or excuse the bile that comes out of his mouth or anything.

She was discussing the upcoming marriage of her niece with a close friend- when the close friend asked her whether her niece was getting married because she was pregnant.

As she told me "people who ask questions like that just was salacious gossip and I don't want anything to do with them"

Wow... so assholes like you drop friends because they talk about pregnancies? WOW

Wow... so assholes like you drop friends because they talk about pregnancies? WOW

No upstanding people with principles aren't friends with assholes who like to gossip about whether someone was born a bastard.

No upstanding people with principles aren't friends with assholes who like to gossip about whether someone was born a bastard.
ROFL you say that like being born out of wed lock is the worst thing in the world. What a load of malarkey. You'd drop your best friend cause they noticed an 6month baby bump ROFL.

ROFL you say that like being born out of wed lock is the worst thing in the world. What a load of malarkey. You'd drop your best friend cause they noticed an 6month baby bump ROFL.

No- I say that as a person who would not want to be friends with anyone so morally bankrupt as to call a child a 'bastard'

You're a liar. And you still can't even admit his mother was underage.

So you didn't babble ignorantly about Obama's SSN card? You didn't claim that Obama's father said he was born in keyna? You didn't say that Obama's family claimed he was born in kenya? Oh, I believe you buddy.....but this guy, he calls you a fucking liar:

Then why did his relatives say he was born in Kenya. And why where there so many "typographical" errors on his SS information. Including him being from Mass, not Hawaii, and him using Harrison J. Bounel's SS info? Why did Barry's father say he was a mulism from Kenya? Why don't we have Barry's college transcripts yet?

RKMBrown
Post 151

Birther Sheriff Declares Canadian Born Ted Cruz Ineligible For White House Page 16 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Damn, boy......RKMBrown just called you out! Are you gonna let him talk to you like that?

So what happened to all your babble about the SSN? The moment we asked you to back that up, you ran like your claim was on fire. You couldn't even get your conspiracy right, mixing up Connecticut for Massachusetts. I literally had to correct you on your own conspiracy. A conspiracy you've completely abandoned.

How about your babble about Obama's father saying he was born a Muslim in Kenya? I ran you off that claim too. As you've completely abandoned it.

How about Obama's relatives saying he was born in Kenya? The full audio of the conversation with his grandmother didn't work out so well for you did it? And you abandoned that claim as well.

If you're going to spout ignorant conspiracy bullshit, at least make sure you understand your own conspiracies. You simply have no idea what you're talking about.

As for not being able to admit her mom's age, RMKBrown calls you a hapless liar again. Here's a post he looked at, read, and liked:

If Obama had been born in Kenya, his mother would have been too young to have conferred citizenship to him upon his birth. She'd have had to have been a resident of the United States for 5 years after her 14th birthday. And she wasn't.

Not that it has the slightest relevance to Obama's actual citizenship. As he was born in Hawaii. And anyone born in the United States is a citizen at birth.....save the children of say, ambassadors and diplomats.

Skylar
Post 134
10/27/20014
1:14 PM

*Agree x 1: RKMBrown

Birther Sheriff Declares Canadian Born Ted Cruz Ineligible For White House Page 14 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

RKMBrown liked the post, sport. Which means you had to have read it. So you were saying about me 'not being able to admit her age'?

Laughing...is there any claim I can't run you off of, birther?

No- I say that as a person who would not want to be friends with anyone so morally bankrupt as to call a child a 'bastard'
How is asking if the bride is pregnant calling a child a bastard?

So you didn't babble ignorantly about Obama's SSN card? You didn't claim that Obama's father said he was born in keyna? You didn't say that Obama's family claimed he was born in kenya? Oh, I believe you buddy.....but this guy, he calls you a fucking liar:

Then why did his relatives say he was born in Kenya. And why where there so many "typographical" errors on his SS information. Including him being from Mass, not Hawaii, and him using Harrison J. Bounel's SS info? Why did Barry's father say he was a mulism from Kenya? Why don't we have Barry's college transcripts yet?

RKMBrown
Post 151

Birther Sheriff Declares Canadian Born Ted Cruz Ineligible For White House Page 16 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Damn, boy......RKMBrown just called you out! Are you gonna let him talk to you like that?

So what happened to all your babble about the SSN? The moment we asked you to back that up, you ran like your claim was on fire. You couldn't even get your conspiracy right, mixing up Connecticut for Massachusetts. I literally had to correct you on your own conspiracy. A conspiracy you've completely abandoned.

How about your babble about Obama's father saying he was born a Muslim in Kenya? I ran you off that claim too. As you've completely abandoned it.

How about Obama's relatives saying he was born in Kenya? The full audio of the conversation with his grandmother didn't work out so well for you did it? And you abandoned that claim as well.

If you're going to spout ignorant conspiracy bullshit, at least make sure you understand your own conspiracies. You simply have no idea what you're talking about.

As for not being able to admit her mom's age, RMKBrown calls you a hapless liar again. Here's a post he looked at, read, and liked:

If Obama had been born in Kenya, his mother would have been too young to have conferred citizenship to him upon his birth. She'd have had to have been a resident of the United States for 5 years after her 14th birthday. And she wasn't.

Not that it has the slightest relevance to Obama's actual citizenship. As he was born in Hawaii. And anyone born in the United States is a citizen at birth.....save the children of say, ambassadors and diplomats.

Skylar
Post 134
10/27/20014

Birther Sheriff Declares Canadian Born Ted Cruz Ineligible For White House Page 14 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

RKMBrown liked the post, sport. Which means you had to have read it. So you were saying about me 'not being able to admit her age'?

Oh you mean that father, I thought you were talking about Obama's birth father the bigamist, as opposed to Obama's adopted father, the muslim one that dumped him after enrolling Obama as a muslim in that elementary school.

No- I say that as a person who would not want to be friends with anyone so morally bankrupt as to call a child a 'bastard

RKMBrown
Post 151

Skylar
Post 134
10/27/20014

RKM demonstrates once again- lies, speculation and innuendo is the only currency Birthers have.

No- I say that as a person who would not want to be friends with anyone so morally bankrupt as to call a child a 'bastard
Make up your mind. First you said "the close friend asked her whether her niece was getting married because she was pregnant... my relative turned on her heels and never spoke with that busybody again." Then you followed with you "would not want to be friends with anyone so morally bankrupt as to call a child a bastard." So I'll ask the question again what does asking if the bride is pregnant, which was your example, not mine, the same as calling a child a bastard, which is your statement not mine.

Wow......you've completely abandoned even a semblance of birther nonsense now haven't you RKM. So much for all of that silly shit you said about Obama's SSN...his family in Kenya...his father saying he was a Muslim.

If even you are going to take your own claims seriously, why should we give a shit about them?

Wow......you've completely abandoned even a semblance of birther nonsense now haven't you RKM. So much for all of that silly shit you said about Obama's SSN...his family in Kenya...his father saying he was a Muslim.

If even you are going to take your own claims seriously, why should we give a shit about them?
Like I said, you can't get your lips off Obama long enough to admit his mom was underage.

Make up your mind. First you said "the close friend asked her whether her niece was getting married because she was pregnant... my relative turned on her heels and never spoke with that busybody again." Then you followed with you "would not want to be friends with anyone so morally bankrupt as to call a child a bastard." So I'll ask the question again what does asking if the bride is pregnant, which was your example, not mine, the same as calling a child a bastard, which is your statement not mine.

I say that as a person who would not want to be friends with anyone so morally bankrupt as to call a child a 'bastard

Like I said, you can't get your lips off Obama long enough to admit his mom was underage.

Someone so morally bankrupt as to call a child a 'bastard

Birthers- the only currency that they have are lies, speculation and innuendo.

RKM proves that with each post.

Forum List

Back