🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Birther Sheriff Declares Canadian Born Ted Cruz Ineligible For White House

It is really, really, really difficult to be born in Kenya if your mother has never been to Kenya.

In fact, I am going to go out on a limb and say it is impossible to be born in Kenya if your mother has never been to Kenya.

Wow......you've completely abandoned even a semblance of birther nonsense now haven't you RKM. So much for all of that silly shit you said about Obama's SSN...his family in Kenya...his father saying he was a Muslim.

If even you are going to take your own claims seriously, why should we give a shit about them?
Like I said, you can't get your lips off Obama long enough to admit his mom was underage.

And like I said, you're an awful, inept liar. As I can prove you know you're completely full of shit with that accusation:

If Obama had been born in Kenya, his mother would have been too young to have conferred citizenship to him upon his birth. She'd have had to have been a resident of the United States for 5 years after her 14th birthday. And she wasn't.

Not that it has the slightest relevance to Obama's actual citizenship. As he was born in Hawaii. And anyone born in the United States is a citizen at birth.....save the children of say, ambassadors and diplomats.

Skylar
Post 134
10/27/20014
1:14 PM

Birther Sheriff Declares Canadian Born Ted Cruz Ineligible For White House Page 14 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And pay special attention to the bottom:

You agreed with my post, sport. So you can't even claim you didn't read it. You know you're lying. And I just proved it.

So shall I add your latest debunked claim to all the haplesss nonsense about Obama's SSN card, his father saying he was a muslim born in Kenya, his family saying he was born in Kenya? You know, ignorant bullshit that even *you* won't touch with a 10 foot pole?

Laughing...well, not anymore. Is there any claim I can't run you off of, boy?

It is really, really, really difficult to be born in Kenya if your mother has never been to Kenya.

In fact, I am going to go out on a limb and say it is impossible to be born in Kenya if your mother has never been to Kenya.

stay tuned, the magic wand effect is about to come into play via the RW's ..

ROFL you say that like being born out of wed lock is the worst thing in the world. What a load of malarkey. You'd drop your best friend cause they noticed an 6month baby bump ROFL.

No- I say that as a person who would not want to be friends with anyone so morally bankrupt as to call a child a 'bastard'
How is asking if the bride is pregnant calling a child a bastard?

No- I say that as a person who would not want to be friends with anyone so morally bankrupt as to call a child a 'bastard
Make up your mind. First you said "the close friend asked her whether her niece was getting married because she was pregnant... my relative turned on her heels and never spoke with that busybody again." Then you followed with you "would not want to be friends with anyone so morally bankrupt as to call a child a bastard." So I'll ask the question again what does asking if the bride is pregnant, which was your example, not mine, the same as calling a child a bastard, which is your statement not mine.

I say that as a person who would not want to be friends with anyone so morally bankrupt as to call a child a 'bastard
Make up your mind. First you said "the close friend asked her whether her niece was getting married because she was pregnant... my relative turned on her heels and never spoke with that busybody again." Then you followed with you "would not want to be friends with anyone so morally bankrupt as to call a child a bastard." So I'll ask the question again what does asking if the bride is pregnant, which was your example, not mine, the same as calling a child a bastard, which is your statement not mine.

Wow......you've completely abandoned even a semblance of birther nonsense now haven't you RKM. So much for all of that silly shit you said about Obama's SSN...his family in Kenya...his father saying he was a Muslim.

If even you are going to take your own claims seriously, why should we give a shit about them?
Like I said, you can't get your lips off Obama long enough to admit his mom was underage.

And like I said, you're an awful, inept liar. As I can prove you know you're completely full of shit with that accusation:

If Obama had been born in Kenya, his mother would have been too young to have conferred citizenship to him upon his birth. She'd have had to have been a resident of the United States for 5 years after her 14th birthday. And she wasn't.

Not that it has the slightest relevance to Obama's actual citizenship. As he was born in Hawaii. And anyone born in the United States is a citizen at birth.....save the children of say, ambassadors and diplomats.

Skylar
Post 134
10/27/20014

Birther Sheriff Declares Canadian Born Ted Cruz Ineligible For White House Page 14 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You agreed with my post, sport. So you can't even claim you didn't read it. You know you're lying. And I just proved it.

So shall I add your latest debunked claim to all the haplesss nonsense about Obama's SSN card, his father saying he was a muslim born in Kenya, his family saying he was born in Kenya? You know, ignorant bullshit that even *you* won't touch with a 10 foot pole?

Listen, pussy. Can I call you pussy? I never said I didn't ready your post, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU MUMBLING ABOUT?

Birthers- the only currency that they have are lies, speculation and innuendo.

RKM proves that with each post.
Yawn. You dumb asses couldn't find truth if your lives depended on it.

Skylar
Post 134
10/27/20014

Listen, pussy. Can I call you pussy? I never said I didn't ready your post, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU MUMBLING ABOUT?

Once again a Conservative displays his command of language....

No- I say that as a person who would not want to be friends with anyone so morally bankrupt as to call a child a 'bastard'

No- I say that as a person who would not want to be friends with anyone so morally bankrupt as to call a child a 'bastard

I say that as a person who would not want to be friends with anyone so morally bankrupt as to call a child a 'bastard

Its not hard to follow, boy. You're a liar. A person who lies. I wouldn't suggest you continue with it...as you're spectacularly incompetent at it. Let me demonstrate. Here is your lie:

And of course, you know you're completely full of shit. As here's the post that contradicts you.

Skylar
Post 134
10/27/20014

You agreed with my post, sport. Don't agree with a post if you're later going to insist it doesn't exist. You follow me, son?

I had to school you on your own conspiracies because you didn't know Connecticut from Massachusetts. I ran you off of batshit claim after batshit claim (laughing...SSNs ring any bells). And now I have school you on how stupid it is to like posts you insist don't exist?

You're really not very good at this, are you?

All you have is deflection.

Make up your mind. First you said "the close friend asked her whether her niece was getting married because she was pregnant... my relative turned on her heels and never spoke with that busybody again." Then you followed with you "would not want to be friends with anyone so morally bankrupt as to call a child a bastard." So I'll ask the question again what does asking if the bride is pregnant, which was your example, not mine, have to do with calling a child a bastard, which is your statement not mine.

All you have is deflection.

If a Birther ever actually posted something true.....well then we could discuss deflection.....but in the meantime

Make up your mind. First you said "the close friend asked her whether her niece was getting married because she was pregnant... my relative turned on her heels and never spoke with that busybody again." Then you followed with you "would not want to be friends with anyone so morally bankrupt as to call a child a bastard." So I'll ask the question again what does asking if the bride is pregnant, which was your example, not mine, have to do with calling a child a bastard, which is your statement not mine.

Caring whether a child was born a 'bastard' or not- today- is the sign of a morally vacuous person.

Its not hard to follow, boy. You're a liar. A person who lies. I wouldn't suggest you continue with it...as you're spectacularly incompetent at it. Let me demonstrate. Here is your lie:

And of course, you know you're completely full of shit. As here's the post that contradicts you.

Skylar
Post 134
10/27/20014

You agreed with my post, sport. Don't agree with a post if you're later going to insist it doesn't exist. You follow me, son?

I had to school you on your own conspiracies because you didn't know Connecticut from Massachusetts. I ran you off of batshit claim after batshit claim (laughing...SSNs ring any bells). And now I have school you on how stupid it is to like posts you insist don't exist?

God you are retarded.. do you or do you not know what "if" means? Are you or are you not capable of admitting she was underage at the time, so as not to be able to confer citizenship. This is a yes or no answer dumb ass. Your statement does not make your view known, because you clearly indicated numerous times that you do not understand that she was underage.

God you are retarded.. do you or do you not know what "if" means?

I'm totally familiar with the word. Show me where you used it in your accusation, liar:

Just highlight the 'if' for me, sport. For the life of me, I can't see it.

And of course, you do realize that you liked the very post that you insist doesn't exist, right? I've had to school you on your own feckless conspiracies. Now I have to school you on how stupid it is to like a post you're later going to deny even exists.

Is there any claim I can't run you off of, boy?

I'm totally familiar with the word. Show me where you used it in your accusation, liar:

And of course, you do realize that you liked the very post that you insist doesn't exist, right? I've had to school you on your own feckless conspiracies. Now I have to school you on how stupid it is to like a post you're later going to deny even exists.

The first word, pussy, of your statement, pussy, that you had to go searching for way back in time was the word "if" ya pussy. What part of me replying to your bullshit defense of the retards, much later in time, that believe a little underage girl like obama's mom had the right to confer citizenship while she was visiting her new bigamist husbands family in kenya... confuses you? FYI replying is not the same a running off.

Skylar
Post 134
10/27/20014

God you are retarded...

Birthers love that word- retarded.

Of course Birthers using that word is an insult to the truly retarded- who exceed all Birthers in honesty- and intelligence.

pussy,...... pussy,..... pussy. .

And that is the latest demonstration of Birther vocabulary.

Caring whether a child was born a 'bastard' or not- today- is the sign of a morally vacuous person.

Forum List

Back