BirthStrikers: meet the women who refuse to have children until climate change ends

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
I support all leftwing women who decide not to have children. It's a noble thing that you do.

A movement of women have decided not to procreate in response to the coming ‘climate breakdown and civilization collapse’. Will their protest be a catalyst for change?

As soon as Blythe Pepino got together with her partner Joshua two years ago, she felt “this overwhelming urge to create a family with him”, she says. “I think it was the fifth day after having met him, I said: ‘I’ve got to meet your parents.’ He was like: ‘You’re mad.’”

Then, late last year, she attended a lecture held by the direct action group Extinction Rebellion, which set out starkly the catastrophic reality of the changing climate. That galvanised Pepino, an activist and musician (she is the former singer of Vaults, now Mesadorm), to do research of her own and, eventually, to have a series of sad conversations with Joshua.

Leftists believe anything. If they were told that shit was actually butter by some expert, they would be putting it on their toast tomorrow morning.

Mark

I support all leftwing women who decide not to have children. It's a noble thing that you do.

A movement of women have decided not to procreate in response to the coming ‘climate breakdown and civilization collapse’. Will their protest be a catalyst for change?

As soon as Blythe Pepino got together with her partner Joshua two years ago, she felt “this overwhelming urge to create a family with him”, she says. “I think it was the fifth day after having met him, I said: ‘I’ve got to meet your parents.’ He was like: ‘You’re mad.’”

Then, late last year, she attended a lecture held by the direct action group Extinction Rebellion, which set out starkly the catastrophic reality of the changing climate. That galvanised Pepino, an activist and musician (she is the former singer of Vaults, now Mesadorm), to do research of her own and, eventually, to have a series of sad conversations with Joshua.

do you get these stories via some sort of GOP email or what?

where the hell do you find these things?

Good thing.

The less these stupid Moon Bats that are so gullible to fall for that idiotic AGW scam reproduce the better for Mother Earth.

Evolution ... the self-correcting mechanism that keeps things from going all to hell.

Ship them to China. And send Chinese women here. I guarantee you that those women will have massive emancipation while still having traditional values and be a perfect fit for white males. Win/win for all!

Women are no longer settling for the traditional families and are joining the workforce as they too want houses and cars and want to travel. It's a step forward for the nation. We are seeing it on our block. Young married working couples choosing not to have kids. Man they have some great vehicles though.

No its not.

I look at our g'kids and I'm afraid for the world they will live in.

We live in the most prosperous time in history. Could it end? Sure. I am certain that during the depression and the world wars, many people thought about bringing children into the world.

If humankind lived in fear of the future, we would be dead eons ago.

Mark

No really. This is serious stuff!

There's this one woman and her partner...and "some people they know"

Ship them to China. And send Chinese women here. I guarantee you that those women will have massive emancipation while still having traditional values and be a perfect fit for white males. Win/win for all!

You guarantee? And who are you again?

/——/ The day the climate stops changing all life on the planet will end.

Another reason to LOVE AOC.

BirthStrikers: meet the women who refuse to have children until climate change ends

People stupid enough to continue to fall for the MMGW hoax have no business reproducing. I recently heard that Lena Duhnam had a hysterectomy and I could not have been more relieved. With bed wetters going queer just as a fashion trend, aborting whatever genetic garbage they don't swallow and now deliberately avoiding having children we may very well see the country and the world become a cooler place to live once the last of these regressive pinheaded hags die off in a few decades.

I want to thank Alexandria Occasional Cortex for influencing stupid libturds to keep their wombs as barren and empty as their skulls are. This is truly wonderful news.

What do you wanna bet that Joshua is not often accused of “toxic masculinity,” or any other kind? His only chance is to chew through the restraints and get the fuck out of there.

No really. This is serious stuff!

There's this one woman and her partner...and "some people they know"

good bet there will be a few other threads on this before all is said and done

No its not.

We live in the most prosperous time in history. Could it end? Sure. I am certain that during the depression and the world wars, many people thought about bringing children into the world.

Mark

That was not the subject of the OP but, as you well know, unless you're wealthy, it hardly matters.

The difference between them and now is that people are not doing better than their parents. As long as the inequality of wealth changes, that will only get worse and worse.

Climate change is having a negative impact on almost every aspect of some people's lives and that is not going to end with poor countries.

RWNJs like to pretend they and their spawn don't have to worry about it.

Melania, Ivana are perfect examples.

And, magat certainly is not the first to buy women from cultures like theirs.

One thing to consider also....

How many of these miserable hags actually have anyone to come home to besides a dozen cats?

I don't see a lot of them with any real options of having a family in the first place.

I mean does this woman arouse or repulse you?

6903.jpg

It would take so much beer just to have pity sex with it that I'd probably pass out mid coitus.

No its not.

Mark

That was not the subject of the OP but, as you well know, unless you're wealthy, it hardly matters.

The difference between them and now is that people are not doing better than their parents. As long as the inequality of wealth changes, that will only get worse and worse.

Climate change is having a negative impact on almost every aspect of some people's lives and that is not going to end with poor countries.

RWNJs like to pretend they and their spawn don't have to worry about it.

People aren't doing better than their parents? Compared to my parents generation, we are rich.

According to these household surveys, 44% of the world population lived in extreme poverty in 1981. Since then, the share of extremely poor people in the world has declined very fast—in fact, faster than ever before in world history. In 32 years, the share of people living in extreme poverty was divided by 4, reaching levels below 10% in 2015.

Global Extreme Poverty

Mark

Forum List

Back