BirthStrikers: meet the women who refuse to have children until climate change ends

One thing to consider also....

How many of these miserable hags actually have anyone to come home to besides a dozen cats?

I don't see a lot of them with any real options of having a family in the first place.

I mean does this woman arouse or repulse you?

6903.jpg

It would take so much beer just to have pity sex with it that I'd probably pass out mid coitus.

Hey, all you have to do is buy her some big fake plastic boobs, use a trowel to put makeup on her and tell her squint her eyes and you've have Melania.

I'm just telling you the truth so suck it up cupcake.

One thing to consider also....

How many of these miserable hags actually have anyone to come home to besides a dozen cats?

I don't see a lot of them with any real options of having a family in the first place.

I mean does this woman arouse or repulse you?

6903.jpg

It would take so much beer just to have pity sex with it that I'd probably pass out mid coitus.

Hey, all you have to do is buy her some big fake plastic boobs, use a trowel to put makeup on her and tell her squint her eyes and you've have Melania.

I'm just telling you the truth so suck it up cupcake.
That won't change her personality, however. Most dumbass snowflakes like you wouldn't hesitate to take Melania.

No its not.

I look at our g'kids and I'm afraid for the world they will live in.

We live in the most prosperous time in history. Could it end? Sure. I am certain that during the depression and the world wars, many people thought about bringing children into the world.

If humankind lived in fear of the future, we would be dead eons ago.

Mark

That was not the subject of the OP but, as you well know, unless you're wealthy, it hardly matters.

The difference between them and now is that people are not doing better than their parents. As long as the inequality of wealth changes, that will only get worse and worse.

Climate change is having a negative impact on almost every aspect of some people's lives and that is not going to end with poor countries.

RWNJs like to pretend they and their spawn don't have to worry about it.

People aren't doing better than their parents? Compared to my parents generation, we are rich.

According to these household surveys, 44% of the world population lived in extreme poverty in 1981. Since then, the share of extremely poor people in the world has declined very fast—in fact, faster than ever before in world history. In 32 years, the share of people living in extreme poverty was divided by 4, reaching levels below 10% in 2015.

Global Extreme Poverty

Mark

Same here but that's not the trend.

Forum List

Back