Birx confession thread ?

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
I guess I just can’t locate it anymore in the prime time threads. Is it possible that top notch confession needed to be shunted away?

I guess I just can’t locate it anymore in the prime time threads. Is it possible that top notch confession needed to be shunted away?
She knew 15 days was no way going to be enough in the Beginning. If she said 3 months we'd have freaked. Think pre covid.......................I don't think her lies were for nefarious purposes....................How could she possibly know for sure sure sure??

I wondered why she left so soon on this. Saint Fauci-Kevorkian was calling the shots

That MF Fauci-Kevorkian is in trouble

She knew 15 days was no way going to be enough in the Beginning. If she said 3 months we'd have freaked. Think pre covid.......................I don't think her lies were for nefarious purposes....................How could she possibly know for sure sure sure??

I wondered why she left so soon on this. Saint Fauci-Kevorkian was calling the shots

That MF Fauci-Kevorkian is in trouble
I'd like to see hearings against these terrible people after the GOP takes back the House and Senate.

I'd like to see hearings against these terrible people after the GOP takes back the House and Senate.
We need to investigate

The Russia hoax and the last 4 yrs of the Obama admin

Hillary the murderer and the Russia Hoax

Nancy Pelosi and every congress critters inside trading

The entire Biden family especially the incestuous pedo in the WH

1st impeachment hoax and Schiff and the rest

Covid and Fauci and the entire fraud.....including Beagles eaten alive by flys

Zuckerberg and others banning the truth with Covid and Hunter. Caused so much misery

2nd impeachment hoax

1/6 committee and Lez Chaney

Afghanistan horror

Border horror

1/6 and the inside job

Election of 2020

Total Epstein investigation and the black book

Malia Obummer fucking Hunter with coke and a mirror nearby

You did the wrong search argument. Try "Birx admits" instead of confess or confession. It brings up several threads from Jul 17 and 18, about stuff admitted in her new book.

We need to investigate

The Russia hoax and the last 4 yrs of the Obama admin

Hillary the murderer and the Russia Hoax

Nancy Pelosi and every congress critters inside trading

The entire Biden family especially the incestuous pedo in the WH

1st impeachment hoax and Schiff and the rest

Covid and Fauci and the entire fraud.....including Beagles eaten alive by flys

Zuckerberg and others banning the truth with Covid and Hunter. Caused so much misery

2nd impeachment hoax

1/6 committee and Lez Chaney

Afghanistan horror

Border horror

1/6 and the inside job

Election of 2020

Total Epstein investigation and the black book

Malia Obummer fucking Hunter with coke and a mirror nearby
You're right, I was thinking small.

"Lez Chaney" is pretty good. :)

Forum List

Back