Bizarre Hypothetical Outcome of Impeachment

Moron did you read what you quoted?

Mulveney, Trump' chief of Staff and a Director of OMB admited publicly that Trump held up aid to pressure Ukraine.

Sondlands take on what the President was after is not in a vacum, it is a consistent piece of the same story that all the people invoved are testifying to or have publicly admited.

You say Trump didn't hold up aid to force Ukraine into investigating his political opposition?

Well there is a very simple way for Trump to vindicate himself and emberass them impeachin' Democrats - have people directly involved in this matter come testify before Congress, explain what was going on and how Trump was just doing a good job in Ukraine.

Of course Trump is fighting tooth and nail to prevent people from testifying. Why do you think that is?

Please provide a site where Mulveney said that Trump personally told him he was withholding aid from Ukraine for that reason. What Sondland said is he presumed what Trump wanted. But when questioned about what Trump actually told him, it was the exact opposite of what he presumed.

Furthermore, this call took place in July of last year, which is (give or take) a year away from the nomination of Trump's contender. Trump had no idea who he would be facing. He still doesn't today. Nobody does.

In order to support the phony allegation that Trump acted on behalf of discrediting his political opponent, they would have to do one of two things: Show me this crystal ball they used to predict the Biden nomination, or show me how they planned to rig the primary again, so that only Joe could win. Then, show me how Trump knew about either.

Until the Democrats can do that, then this charge that Trump asked Zelensky to "dig up dirt" on Biden because he was a political opponent--and not because of the corruption by the last administration, then the allegation of their claim is completely bogus. Biden is not Trump's rival yet. He is the rival of Sanders, Warren, Buddy-jiz, but not Trump.
Imbecile. They're both running for president. Biden is a rival.
Except he didn't. Are you ever not a lying fucking moron?
So how did hunter get paid!!?
Burisma paid him.
And they didn’t receive aMy foreign funds from America? Ahhh your thinking now .. see what I did.
Prove it...
Lol that’s was the whole point of foreign aid to fund Burisma.. hunter Biden .. now do you want it investigated?

??? Wtf? The military aid to Ukraine was congressionally approved, with a point of helping Ukraine defend itself against Russia.

Scared? The only thing scary here is the swamp preceedent AG acting like President's personal lawyer sets.

Instead of doing the people's bussiness we have an AG catering to President's personal political interests, chasing dirt on his opponents.

He's looking into corruption of the last administration. That is his job. Nobody trustworthy could have done it in the last administration, because everybody was in on it: The FBI, the DOJ, the IRS, the AG, you name it.

what corruption?

The only thing they got is Hunter happened to be working for certain company in Ukraine.

THATS IT, that’s the extent of the basis of so called “investigation”.

Such an investigation would not take that long. Durham already moved it into a criminal investigation. Obviously he found something pretty damning. So I highly doubt it's going to stop at Burisma. With corruption this wide spread, one thing leads to another.

Sounds like you got your investigations confoosled.

There is no official investigation into anything to do with Bidens....publicly known anyway.

I don't think anybody will know what is found until after the investigation is complete, and actions are taken. Barr stated that will be either late spring or early summer.

WHAT INVESTIGATION?

Can you tell what in the world makes you think there is an actual official investigation into Bidens?

Scared? The only thing scary here is the swamp preceedent AG acting like President's personal lawyer sets.

Instead of doing the people's bussiness we have an AG catering to President's personal political interests, chasing dirt on his opponents.

He's looking into corruption of the last administration. That is his job. Nobody trustworthy could have done it in the last administration, because everybody was in on it: The FBI, the DOJ, the IRS, the AG, you name it.

He’s pursuing politically motivated investigations.

Ironically enough, that is what the right accused Obama of doing (without evidence).

Prove it's politically motivated. Better yet, who started it?

Giuliani said so. He said it was for Trump’s personal benefit.

So prove that Trump told him that. I'll wait here for the link.
Imbecile, like Lev Parnas admitted to... they were all in the loop....

"Well, she's going to go through some things. I will have Mr. Giuliani give you a call and I am also going to have Attorney General Barr call and we will get to the bottom of it." - Impeached Trump

And they didn’t receive aMy foreign funds from America? Ahhh your thinking now .. see what I did.
Prove it...
Lol that’s was the whole point of foreign aid to fund Burisma.. hunter Biden .. now do you want it investigated?
Foreign aid went to the Ukrainian government, not Burisma, comrade.

No proof U.S. aid for Ukraine went to Burisma
Lol to find the energy lol smh
So you say. Unfortunately for you, you have no proof of what you're saying.
Did Biden Save This Ukraine Firm Responsible for $1.8B in Missing Aid? His Son is on the Board...

Ironically enough, that is what the right accused Obama of doing (without evidence).

"Well, she's going to go through some things. I will have Mr. Giuliani give you a call and I am also going to have Attorney General Barr call and we will get to the bottom of it." - Impeached Trump
Lev the felon is your witness lol hahah

Please provide a site where Mulveney said that Trump personally told him he was withholding aid from Ukraine for that reason. What Sondland said is he presumed what Trump wanted. But when questioned about what Trump actually told him, it was the exact opposite of what he presumed.

Furthermore, this call took place in July of last year, which is (give or take) a year away from the nomination of Trump's contender. Trump had no idea who he would be facing. He still doesn't today. Nobody does.

In order to support the phony allegation that Trump acted on behalf of discrediting his political opponent, they would have to do one of two things: Show me this crystal ball they used to predict the Biden nomination, or show me how they planned to rig the primary again, so that only Joe could win. Then, show me how Trump knew about either.

Until the Democrats can do that, then this charge that Trump asked Zelensky to "dig up dirt" on Biden because he was a political opponent--and not because of the corruption by the last administration, then the allegation of their claim is completely bogus. Biden is not Trump's rival yet. He is the rival of Sanders, Warren, Buddy-jiz, but not Trump.
So how did hunter get paid!!?
Burisma paid him.
Prove it...

??? Wtf? The military aid to Ukraine was congressionally approved, with a point of helping Ukraine defend itself against Russia.
And that got that aid and the aid Biden sent to pay for his son , money laundering

What reason would Giuliani have to lie? Maybe we should get his testimony and dig into this issue.

what corruption?

The only thing they got is Hunter happened to be working for certain company in Ukraine.

Such an investigation would not take that long. Durham already moved it into a criminal investigation. Obviously he found something pretty damning. So I highly doubt it's going to stop at Burisma. With corruption this wide spread, one thing leads to another.

There is no official investigation into anything to do with Bidens....publicly known anyway.

I don't think anybody will know what is found until after the investigation is complete, and actions are taken. Barr stated that will be either late spring or early summer.

WHAT INVESTIGATION?

Can you tell what in the world makes you think there is an actual official investigation into Bidens?

I don't know. Barr is not releasing any information about what the investigation entails, who is involved, or what they are finding in the process. Therefore I can only suspect, because this dope head getting such a high paying job in a country his father was involved with is very suspicious.

Unlike the Mueller investigation where the MSM had people hiding behind trees to report when somebody went to the bathroom, or Mueller informing CNN to video record an arrest of an old man, they are not going to try and follow this at all. In fact, they will try to pretend it's not taking place if something newsworthy is found. The MSM is nothing but an extension of the Democrat party, so you'd have to watch real news like Fox for any updates if there are any.

Last edited:
Prove it...

Did Biden Save This Ukraine Firm Responsible for $1.8B in Missing Aid? His Son is on the Board...

Dummy, your link does not actually answer the question it posed. It’s just a clickbait for non-reading wingnutters like you.

1.8 billion went missing in a Ukrainian bank that was then nationalized. Nothing to do with Burisma.

Giuliani made a career using felons to snitch on their bosses.

Dummy, your link does not actually answer the question it posed. It’s just a clickbait for non-reading wingnutters like you.
So how did hunter get paid?

Prove it...

Nothing in there says U.S. tax dollars went to Burisma.

You lied.

Lol

I quoted Impeached Trump, comrade.

what corruption?

WHAT INVESTIGATION?

I don't know. Barr is not releasing any information about what the investigation entails, who is involved, or what they are finding in the progress. Therefore I can only suspect, because this dope head getting such a high paying job in a country his father was involved with is very suspicious.

Unlike the Mueller investigation where the MSM had people hiding behind trees to report when somebody went to the bathroom, or Mueller informing CNN to video record an arrest of an old man, they are not going to try and follow this at all. In fact, they will try to pretend it's not taking place if something newsworthy is found. The MSM is nothing but an extension of the Democrat party, so you'd have to watch real news like Fox for any updates if there are any.
Not announcing the presence of an investigation is important. Wouldn’t you say?

Burisma paid him.
Prove it...

And that got that aid and the aid Biden sent to pay for his son , money laundering
So you say, but you lied.

Idiot, he worked for a gas company. You need me to explain how gas gets exchanged for money and then into salaries of employees?

I told you -- Burisma.

Nothing in there says U.S. tax dollars went to Burisma.

You lied.
Why would it search engines have alpha rhythms that block my search lol they can hide it, we all know where bursimia got their money lol

Lol

I quoted Impeached Trump, comrade.
Lev “ I never talked to trump” lol

GO AWAY

What reason would Giuliani have to lie? Maybe we should get his testimony and dig into this issue.

No, what they should do is subpoena the so-called whistleblower and his informant so we can start from the beginning.

Forum List

Back