Bizarro World: Trump Impeached for Biden's Corruption

Sucks for Impeached Trump, he got impeached.
Who’s your president? Lol
Impeached Trump.
Yes you accused him and he will be acquitted do you even know what impeached means? Heheh
Yes, and Impeached Trump is impeached. It's going to follow him through history like it did with Johnson, Clinton and Nixon (who resigned to avoid impeachment).
Yes Presidents are accused all the time lol what’s your point?
Accused of shit that will be forgotten. Impeachment is never forgotten. It's recorded in the history books and taught in schools. It follows Impeached Trump till the end of this country.

Who’s your president? Lol
Impeached Trump.
Yes you accused him and he will be acquitted do you even know what impeached means? Heheh
Yes, and Impeached Trump is impeached. It's going to follow him through history like it did with Johnson, Clinton and Nixon (who resigned to avoid impeachment).
Accused of shit that will be forgotten. Impeachment is never forgotten. It's recorded in the history books and taught in schools. It follows Impeached Trump till the end of this country.
Yes history is showing a Fringe group of Democrats who committed political suicide agreed to accuse trump of no crime lol coookooo

Impeached Trump.
Yes history is showing a Fringe group of Democrats who committed political suicide agreed to accuse trump of no crime lol coookooo
Nah, along with his impeachment, the history books will record he was impeached for soliciting foreign aid for his campaign and for obstructing Congress.

Nah, along with his impeachment, the history books will record he was impeached for soliciting foreign aid for his campaign and for obstructing Congress.
Accused by a partisan fringe group and he will be acquitted and will win re-election.

Accused by a partisan fringe group and he will be acquitted and will win re-election.
Acquitted? Yes. Re-elected? Maybe. But impeached for as long as the U.S. is a nation.

:dance:

Acquitted? Yes. Re-elected? Maybe. But impeached for as long as the U.S. is a nation.

They are accused all the time lol he’s still your president lol

LOL

Dumbfuck, I already said he's still my president. :eusa_doh:

Does your brain need fresh batteries?

LOL

Yes he is enjoy

LOL

Yes he is enjoy
I do. He's the gift that keeps on giving .

LOL

Yes he is enjoy
Not for illegals lol that’s down by 90% lol hhaahhahahahah

LOL

Yes he is enjoy
So? :eusa_doh:

LOL

Yes he is enjoy
Hahahhaha haha got him

LOL

Yes he is enjoy
Hahahhaha haha got him
LOL

You got me by posting something completely irrelevant??

Why don't you answer my question?

Hahahhaha haha got him
LOL

I saw no question
That only reveals what a mpron you are. Don't you know what a question mark means? Or is a question mark not used in Russian?

Hahahhaha haha got him
LOL

I saw no question
That only reveals what a mpron you are. Don't you know what a question mark means? Or is a question mark not used in Russian?
Oh boy having a hard time are we?

Hahahhaha haha got him
LOL

I saw no question
Nope. Why do you ask?

(^^^ another question, note the question mark)

Hahahhaha haha got him
LOL

I saw no question
Nope. Why do you ask?

because you supported illegal immigration and now you don’t?? So just wanna make sure you’re OK buddy

LOL

I saw no question
Nope. Why do you ask?

because you supported illegal immigration and now you don’t?? So just wanna make sure you’re OK buddy
LOLOL

Did you think more evidence was needed you're insane? I've never supported illegal immigration.

I saw no question
Nope. Why do you ask?

LOLOL

Did you think more evidence was needed you're insane? I've never supported illegal immigration.
Yes you do

Forum List

Back